Alright faggots, you know what to do

Alright faggots, you know what to do.

Ctrl + V thread.

Election edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters
youtu.be/x3kr6tJji7c
nathankleffman.com/2014/03/the-planet-of-sorrows.html
nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president
youtube.com/watch?v=OhYtc4P_a-Y
i.4cdn.org/b/1478668724413.jpg
ici.radio-canada.ca/sujet/election-presidentielle-americaine-2016
i.imgur.com/oDbVIT4.png
politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/hillary-clinton-now-has-just-2-of.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fwubOm-4qNE
is.Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI
lamerciepark.com/lp/id14/141208/hands/
youtu.be/RRtDMSivDsw
youtube.com/watch?v=3QUXrLe8EV4
imgur.com/a/kh1xz
youtube.com/watch?v=tqWP1rsAMrw
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/0c/48/280c4800ef5beab8289a85ac2de90ef3.jpg
twitter.com/TheJohnDiMaggio/status/796235996299829248
strawpoll.me/11609943/r
google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GIGM_enAU696AU696&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=us/election polls
youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/presidential-election-headquarters

252 Schenectady Ave

message("+", white, [doffset, 100], [0, 1], True)

Missmissax

Instead of voting today, I instead opted to stay at home and masturbate onto a map of America. Because really, the result is the same: a giant cumstain on the face of our country. Only in my case, it doesn't take 4 years to clean off.

christopher bizilj

youtu.be/x3kr6tJji7c

TRUMP

that what i had

AUMN

nathankleffman.com/2014/03/the-planet-of-sorrows.html

trump

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

Shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=OhYtc4P_a-Y

v

>-Trump's not a serious candidate
>-Trump will be out by October
>-Trump will never win a single primary
>-Trump has a ceiling of 25%
>-Trump has a ceiling of 30%
>-Trump has a ceiling of 35%
>-Trump has a ceiling of 45%
>-Trump will never win the south
>-Trump can't win with evangelicals
>-Trump will never be accepted by the party
>-Trump will never be the nominee
>-Trump will never win the general
>-Trump can't really build a wall -Trump can't extend Hillary's prison sentence to 120 years
>-Trump can't negotiate the release of Half Life 3
>-Trump can't expect the President of China to sign an unconditional surrender on the deck of the USS Nimitz
>-Trump cannot get re-elected
>-Trump can't be the fifth face on Mount Rushmore
>-Trump can't be all five faces on Mount Trumpmore
>-Trump can't run and win the 3rd term, can he?

>9573223
I've heard that shock and nerve damage dulls the pain. I think your brain would be trying so hard to cope with what's happening to you, that surrealism, maybe even euphoric dissociation, would put pain in the periphery.

i.4cdn.org/b/1478668724413.jpg

Newfags can't ▲ ▲ ▲

ici.radio-canada.ca/sujet/election-presidentielle-americaine-2016

Tell Jose this jersey blue jeans black shoes

i.imgur.com/oDbVIT4.png

Merilyn Sakova

Michael Moore , " . . . If you want proof the American people arent stupid, just turn on any sports talk radio show and listen to the incredibel retention of facts. It is amazing – and it's proof that the american mind is alive and well. It just isnt' challenged with anything interesting or exciting." (122)

0D9C190

politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/hillary-clinton-now-has-just-2-of.html

>learning php
function url_encode($texto){
return urlencode(utf8_encode($texto));
}

function url_decode($texto){
return utf8_decode(urldecode($texto));
}
//$resultado = url_encode($texto);
//echo $resultado;

youtube.com/watch?v=fwubOm-4qNE

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too

omg lel

SparklingVastIsabellinewh

Deduct Prize Rents

President Ted Cruz

is.Sup Forums.org/b/1478671458438.jpg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI

#thisispyramid

I assure you, there are kids, somewhere in that neighborhood, who are afraid to tell anybody that Michael intimidated them, that he beat them or threatened them. He was a scary guy.

Officer Wilson was likely scared, too. He’d been attacked, he’d shot this boy, and yet the boy was now coming after him. Did he have his hands up or was he charging the cop? I don’t know. I do know, had Brown not robbed the store in the first place, I wouldn’t be writing this.

I believe the officer panicked. I believe it was a bad call. But just the fact the officer panicked is enough to qualify him for a pass: if he feared for his life, he was permitted to use lethal force. And that rule, The Coward Defense, is the real problem: far too many sworn officers are just freaking cowards, far too many sworn officers are scared of black people and consider blacks more hostile than whites. Why? Because we are.

That's the real problem, everything else is theater. This is not a problem that can be fixed on the street by yelling at cops who had nothing whatsoever to do with this mess. This is a problem than can only be addressed by the courts and by the ballot box, two avenues the black community routinely take for granted, preferring instead to shoulder no responsibility for these tragedies whatsoever but to suit up and threaten violence; thus reinforcing the very stereotype that fuels these tragic incidents.

lamerciepark.com/lp/id14/141208/hands/

why cant i fuck you in the ass

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Never thought Michigan and Wisconsin could both be flipped

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

youtu.be/RRtDMSivDsw

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=3QUXrLe8EV4

_____ _____ _____ ____ _ _ ______ ____ _____ _____ _____ ______ _____ _____ _____ ______ _ _ _______
/ ____| /\ | __ \ / ____|/ __ \| \ | | | ____/ __ \| __ \ | __ \| __ \| ____|/ ____|_ _| __ \| ____| \ | |__ __|
| (___ / \ | |__) | | __| | | | \| | | |__ | | | | |__) | | |__) | |__) | |__ | (___ | | | | | | |__ | \| | | |
\___ \ / /\ \ | _ /| | |_ | | | | . ` | | __|| | | | _ / | ___/| _ /| __| \___ \ | | | | | | __| | . ` | | |
____) / ____ \| | \ \| |__| | |__| | |\ | | | | |__| | | \ \ | | | | \ \| |____ ____) |_| |_| |__| | |____| |\ | | |
|_____/_/ \_\_| \_\\_____|\____/|_| \_| |_| \____/|_| \_\ |_| |_| \_\______|_____/|_____|_____/|______|_| \_| |_|

“With respect, then, to their mode of production, is not one of them very clear? for to die surely is clear, is it not?”

content://media/external/file/83171

imgur.com/a/kh1xz

2016 US election results

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/

youtube.com/watch?v=tqWP1rsAMrw

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/28/0c/48/280c4800ef5beab8289a85ac2de90ef3.jpg

twitter.com/TheJohnDiMaggio/status/796235996299829248

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1478609970094.webm

In today’s society everything revolves or has government intervention at some point during the day, they are the reason why we have police, firemen, hospitals and over all protection for us against foreign threats. There are sometime when the laws our government makes don’t seem to make sense at all, because of this we as people need to question our government’s way of using their power and manners of making laws. Laws are just rules or regulations made by some government officials which are applied to the people. In the United States laws are created by government and are enforced by a group government task force whose job it is to ensure the law is being obeyed by the people. The reasons why laws are created were to protect us from ourselves and others around us who are deemed dangerous and unfit to be in society. In this society we need to be careful of what is going around us, However there are sometimes when we must disobey the law in order to protect us and those around us from threats. At this point it could be debated that this is a question of morals, for example if a person was in a store buying the necessaries he needed and a robber came in to rob the place, but the buyer has a concealed weapon without a license and thinks if he should risk himself or wait for the robber to leave the area possibly killing innocent individual along the way. If the buyer decides to use his weapon he will save those innocent people but will also be arrested due to breaking the law, in one hand many people will die and the other he saves those people but he also has to face the consequences. There are many risk factor when considering if breaking a law for a just cause is deemed morally

correct of just if it’s worth the risk at all. There are people who will debate that it is never ok to break the law no matter how small the offense is. There are so many laws that are created for a few purpose and at the end, end up being a bad law that protects those who committed crime instead of the innocent citizens. Patrick Henry once stated that the government does not give the people the power but we give the government the power. When people no longer are able to understand the Constitution, the purpose for which our government was created, and more importantly our unalienable rights, our government has no problem with passing laws that go against the purpose for which it was established. The truth is that our founding father who founded this nation of ours were all lawbreakers. By the act of signing and drafting our Declaration of Independence they were committing crimes against the British government. In today’s society where terrorism and domestic terror happen, those men who put a Native Americans dress and dumped all that tea into Boston Harbor would be considered criminal or possibly domestic terrorists. This nation was founded by men who believed that it was their given rights to stand up for their rights superseded any law passed by men. If you still think that obeying the law is your American duty, then go back to your TV and enjoy your lack of liberty. The true meaning of a free man is a individual who has the ability to freely exercise those rights given, and a slave is one whose rights have been taken from them and does as the other says. It is our duty as citizen of the U.S to find morals and reason behind the law and in times of need those laws meant to protect our people will sometime not be as effective as they used to, by this time we need to take action and responsibility to our hands in order to serve our country.

strawpoll.me/11609943/r

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478673099168.jpg

программный генератор синусоидальных частот

Methylphenidate 2care4

Kek, was looking around for info about this shit

google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1GIGM_enAU696AU696&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=us/election polls

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

ttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

kalindrablows.tumblr.com

is.Sup Forums.org/b/1478662725346.jpg

equation: FrLr=FTLT

what movie is this from?