Neither

Critically or commercially?

Actually I suppose it doesn't matter...

Critical flop all round

Domestic flop

Foreign success

Fortunately, a flop all around.

Good riddance.

its a terrible movie but it made money so more money = better quality!

Well I liked it.

it killed David Bowie.

>mfw my WoW obsessed friend thought it would do as good as something like Guardians of the Galaxy and lead the way for a huge WoW cinematic universe
Someone post the clipping webm.

Sup Forums killed David Bowie and Lemmy in one fell swoop.

>Was it a success or a flop?

It made its budget back three times in China alone.

It was a success.

Good riddance.

BASED ILM WINS IN THE END

BRAVO ZOWIE

It's definitely not worse than any capeshit, but for some reason it gets shat on, why capeshit gets praised all the time.

THE BOY BELIEVED YOU COULD BE SAVED

It was made by Legendary, currently owned by the Chinese.

Chinese trying to get the Hollywood market is NO GOOD for Disney Jews.

Luckily, since the movie pandered to the Chinese, you can easily make sure to stop Americans from seeing it by mentioning:
>not enough blacks
>no homosexuals
>CGI trash
>you're a racist MRA activist for seeing this

Suddenly, there're no twitter/facebook trends encouraging the normie to go see the movie.

It did Pacific Rim numbers. Successful enough for a sequel.

so it won the retard olympics?

DUDE CONSPIRACY LMAO

>makes garona a less retarded character by retconning most of her stupid nonsese mary sue shit
>orcs arent presented as dindus

overall a perfectly good fantasy movie. only flaws i cant even think of is the random, strange and forced race traitor shit with garona and that one scene when the orc rides a horse half his size

oh and the asian elves

It fails as a film. As 2 hours of Warcraft cinematic chained together, it's perfect.

oh and lothar being a white person and his sister being a shitskin for some reason

you would think that if they needed to reminded audiences 3 fucking times that they were brother and sister maybe they should have just hired an actress who actually looked like his sister

The standards of normies make very little sense to me either. Civil War, the moderately entertaining but empty Marvel film get 10/10s across the board while Warcraft and X-men get absolutely trashed.