Guys how do we stop the alt right meme? I don't want another Holocaust to happen

Guys how do we stop the alt right meme? I don't want another Holocaust to happen.

I want to gas all mudslimes

it's too late now

first the jews then the muslims? Take a break with your death camps Polan.

>another Holocaust

>implying

me too

I am a Jew and I agree

They can't do shit but meme around on Sup Forums. The whole movement is a joke to the point they really believe their memes and "work" helped Trump get elected.

Bullshit. Their memes and propaganda probably did contribute quite a bit. It was enough for Clinton to acknowledge them

Clinton even acknowledged a post of some Twitter faggot talking about how a hotdog looked like her. Sure, there are a lot of faggots constantly memeing and posting shitty propaganda, but I sincerely doubt they helped pushing Trump towards the presidency.

memes have a real political power by now
not only Trump, also Brexit

All of this kicked into high gear when Europe decided to cuck themselves out to Muslims. I don't really give a shit about the middle east, but Jewish girls are more attractive to me.

Both got more memed by biased media polls than any kind of Sup Forumstards.

Get your ass to work Hans, the oven won't fire itself up, raus raus.

traditional meda still hold power, of course, but one shouldnt ingore the influence of the new media

I'm always amazed to heard muslims people being so admiring about hitler. They are semitic. Exactly like Jews. If they were in Europe in 1939, and following the nazi's "races" classification, they would be deported in camps and gazed.
But muslims people today seems to don't understand that.

b-bitte nicht schon wieder

You can have a day off but only if I can play with doggo, ok ?

Memes aren't media. I'm not denying that they (along with internet movements in general) can have some power, but Trump got mainly elected because the whole population is getting fed up with what is currently happening.

Yes, but there were no muslims in Europe at this time. Read the nazi classification of races. Semitic people are all at the same level. The lowest.

>semites

The majority of them are not.

have these alt-right supporters even met a jew in-person to justify their hatred?

>The majority of them are not
What are they then? All Arabs people were considered as semitic by nazis though. No genetic tests at this time.

Hitler didn't really have any problem working with "subhumans" as long as it helped his political goals

There was never a first Holocaust.

>alt-right

This isn't American tv, you can call them 14 year old neo-nazi wannabes.

This is why Brexit and Trump happened.

In democracies even the shitposters on Sup Forums and inbred retards who follow Alex Jones have power and a lot of people don't realize that.

The majority of muslims are east and south asian who arent semites. Then there are iranics and turkic who arent semites either. Both of the latter groups were even exempt from the nuremberg laws

The statistics don't say so.
German army was mostly German; a few percentage east and south-east European.

>Iranic and Turkic
Oh, look about the "Turk race" in nazi classification then.

>Both of the latter groups were even exempt from the nuremberg laws

Of course, because there were none of them in Germany at this time.
If they had been there, they would have gone to the camps. And gazed.

Alt-right is right wing hijacking the leftist rhetoric about corporations, banks and globalization which the left abandoned in favour of muh multicultutalism.

So make a solid left wing true to this principles and you'll have it solved.

Please redpill my ignorant burger ass.

we put juden in camps with polish guards, and then they genocided all juden

And you had no intention on genociding them? Then they blamed you? But didn't Hitler have a plan?

hitler wanted to keep them in camps until the war is over and bring them to israel or madagascar, but evil poles killed them all

Why did the Poles want them dead? I know the Soviets were killing jews left and right.

Poles and other Slavs were considered subhumans only second to Jews.

Ask them why they love Russia if they hate foreigners so much. Ask them if they love Trump or hate Zionism more.

pls stop Hans, he's an American, he'll actually buy it.

That is true for the Wehrmact, but for the Waffen SS there were quite a lot of foreign volunteers. In addition to many Nords, Frenchmen and other white ethnicities, there were both Indian, Chinese, Korean, Bosniak Muslims, and Albanian Muslims. There was also the Arab Legion fighting for the Wehrmact, seeking freedom from the British under the suggestion of Amin al-Husseini. If you see the picture of the laughing Black man in an SS uniform, that's a member of the Arab Legion. Of course they contributed far too little compared to the Indian conscripts who had the opportunity to participate in France, killing French Resistance members.

Whenever the lefties stop being a pack of sooks with theirs heads in the sand