ITT: ask a guy who didnt vote anything.

who would you have voted for \b\uddy

Who did you vote for m8?

kys

Why didn't you vote?

I didn't vote either.

I didn't vote either

What big your reason not to vote?

I didn't as I view the system as a broken one, and by voting you are actively supporting a broken system

When it comes to the popular vote it doesnt matter your bote for representation is what matters but seeing as hillary was rigging the election the entire time it wasnt a real choice , not saying i agree with trump.

Anyone over hillary or trump, wasnt 100% on board with bernie i was more inline with ron paul

Sorry for the slow responses phone died on me

When will you realize your vote didn't matter anyways and god emporer trump had no chance of losing?

I figured that if hillary couldnt beat donald trump easily then she shouldnt be president

same

Im not a democrat or republican really if i had voted i would have picked the candidate with the best methodology for repairing the country assuming that candidate had a fair chance of winning

i didn't vote either, you're nothing special.

Didn't vote either

I don't vote because it doesn't do anything, they could keep the same president for his entire life for all I care, or even remove the position.
It's just another hollywoodian entertainment job starring famous people, it doesn't actually do anything.

"Haha I'm black!"
"Haha my husband was president!"
"Haha I'm rich!"
Nothing but memes and gimmicks

Stop posting this fucking picture faggot.

Also trips

I didn't vote either. The Federal Reserve runs this country with an Iron Fist. People don't realize that they control the nation's money... and hence the nation.

nice trumps