Trump plans to cancel billions of dollars in payments to the United Nations climate change programs

>Trump plans to cancel billions of dollars in payments to the United Nations climate change programs
>has said he would redirect the funds to pay for infrastructure projects in the US
>has also promised to lift restrictions on fracking and boost American oil and natural gas production

Reminder that Trump supporters are objective retards and will be remembered in history as the idiots who destroyed the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/climate-trends-continue-to-break-records
climatecentral.org/news/99-percent-chance-2016-hottest-year-20359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck it fag
we're making this shit great again.

University educated scientists would disagree with you.

So either a lot of niggers voting for a murdering whore, or uneducated white people voting for a billionaire entrepreneur?
I think the uneducated whites are still smarter than any nignog.

Please explain why every country needs the US to be environmentally friendly before they can themselves? Why do we have to hold your hands?

What does that have to do with climate change?

You really are a braindead mongrel.

Not all of them though.

Plus, if the United Nations REALLY wanted to stop climate change, they'll just make up for all the money lost by America not wasting it.

Why would it make sense to avoid taking action against climate change until other countries do?

What does the UN REALLY wanting to stop climate change have to do with electing representatives in the US who will take action against it?

Not saying it makes sense, the point is actions can be taken with or without the US. Every country is responsible for the future...

It was in response to the image posted, cuck.

Plenty of countries are. What, you need to wait for China to do it first?

Yes, but did you read the comment to go along with it?
The uneducated whites voted for a candidate who denies objective evidence of climate change while the nignogs voted for a candidate who accepted it; like the overwhelming majority of scientists who know more about the planet than you, me, Trump, or Hillary.

Why do you think you know more than them?

"objectively retarded"

nice grammar faggito

China and India, yes.

God bless America, fuckhole. We are the people. We are the FUTURE.

How does that make you feel, you fucking fagboi?

>45% of blacks have bachelors degrees

Some people are too stupid to understand how stupid they are.

Does that make sense to you?

Why, do you need your hand held?

Read the comment

It won't make sense for about.... ohhhh, FOUR YEARS.

You really don't get it.

Democracy has failed humans once more.

We don't that's the point. We get shit done and deal with bitchy people like you who want us to constantly solve things and criticize even though your shitty country can't do shit.

#1 CO2 creator is China. How about they give the UN some money. They have a budget surplus. Also fuck the UN.

You know what YOU don't get? Your murderous cunt crook bitch dictating what the fuck I want to do.

EVER.

If the US doesn't need their hand held, why did they just elect a president who plans to do nothing about climate change?

I think he might be too stupid to understand how stupid he is...

The UN really wants a global carbon tax enforced by a global governing body

Why do you just assume I'm from a country that doesn't do those things. Just take a deep breath and really try and think these things through. Your logic is basically "yeah, well someone else is worse!"

>implying America doesn't have Tesla's secret climate changing machine hidden away in a warehouse in area 51

You are so shortsighted it's appalling that you have a say in our future.

Do you not realize what is happening to the Earth right now? Sea levels are rising and we are losing land mass. This can and will destroy society if we do not take immediate steps to prevent it.
Hillary fucking sucks, I know. However, she's one president in a short time span who would have most likely done a lot of shady, selfish shit while in office She would have taken action against climate change, though. The problem with Trump is, we don't have time to waste with this shit.
We just don't.

I didn't say it was a good move, I said bitching about the US not doing something is a waste of time. Don't expect other nations to solve your dumbass problems. If the US not focusing on climate change ruins everything, your nation wasn't doing their part.

Really means a lot when 99% of Sup Forums is voting ironically since both candidates were shit

Thanks for the reminder butthurt shill! Its about time we fix our infrastructure.

The US is the most powerful nation on Earth. We should be taking action against other nations for destroying our planet, not playing along with them.

China and Russia is the most powerful

how exactly is Trump a Billionaire Entrepreneur?
He's just a failed businessman with a incredible amount of failed businesses using his father's money...

You just gave him a new shit to fuck up.

>United Nations climate change programs
GOOD! Climate change is man made-- as in DARPA and Air Force weather control! Fuck the Jews, fuck the UN Zionist government.

>reeee
>global warming is impordandt!
>Lets screw over the economy and our infrastructure in the name of hippy shit!
Kill yourself retard.

>This can and will destroy society

Why do you think I voted for Trump? Fuck society. Society let my 155, Wechsler AND Stanford-Binet IQ fall through the cracks. Society fucked me. Society is filled with shitcunts who DESERVE oceans rising, land mass disappearing and pollution filling the lungs of every last cunt populating this despicable, failing world.

It's my hope that this giant fuckhole called Earth will cease to be, within the next 30 years. I did my part by voting for Donald Trump.

How the FUCK does that make you FEEL, libcuck?

Putin accepts climate change and understands the threat it poses to humans.

Trump is in the exact same boat as China.
Let that sink in for a moment.

No shit, it's not like I don't agree. I just think it's fucking dumb as shit to claim we are the ones that destroyed the planet when you have fuck tons of shitty nations out there doing nothing.

It's four fucking years, ffs if no one can keep it together for 4 years than fuck humans.

Suck a hot one libcuck faggot jejejejej

"If the US not focusing on climate change ruins everything, your nation wasn't doing their part."

That doesn't make sense user, unless you think its other nations' responsibilities to force your hand, or that climate change is a thing that is magically fixed so long as only some countries make a change.

>the planet is fine, the people are fucked
>roads around where i live are shitty, needs better infrastructure
>more jobs

Being completely honest, I'm glad you at least understand the damage that we are doing to the planet and your role in contributing to it.

>It's four fucking years, ffs if no one can keep it together for 4 years than fuck humans.

What do you not understand about climate change happening right now?

Nice fear mongering, remember when AL gore spouted the same shit, wait it's 2016 and we aren't in an ice age.

I don't think anyone is claiming the US is solely responsible, that's a kneejerk reaction on your part

I'm pretty sure you're talking to Al Gore

bahaha, cause you're fat, alone, and wear fedoras ,the world should end. Literally everything about you screams, autism.

2016 is the hottest year in recorded history.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/climate-trends-continue-to-break-records

climatecentral.org/news/99-percent-chance-2016-hottest-year-20359

All of you who think we can waste time on this matter are only confirming the OP.

lol shit bait

It makes plenty of sense. I am saying that if everything falls apart because of the US than the earth was always fucked.

You can't say it's all on the US that is what truly makes no sense. We definitely have to do our part but it's dumb to say things can't get done for the better without us.

That's precisely why they wouldn't let me into the military. Autism. It's all I ever wanted to do and I was physically fit enough for general entry. Not to mention making the other applicants that day look like the fucktards that they were, with my magnificent intellect on the other tests. "Oh no, no, no, you can't fight for your country, you're autistic as fuck."

All the fedora insults in the world don't faze me, son, but being rejected because of the way I think DID faze me and that's why I voted for Trump.

FUCK America.

>It's not our fault for contributing to global warming if every other nation was doing it.
>We should use our unique position of power to enforce regulations on CO2 emissions.

Which one aligns most with what you're saying?

>Reminder that Trump supporters are objective retards and will be remembered in history as the idiots who destroyed the planet.

Did you just not read op....

Ask India and China...

Why would I ask them? Can't you support your own actions?

You truly are arguing the wrong thing with me. I never stated the the US shouldn't play a strong role. Just stating that blaming the US for the downfall is retarded.

I never said it was all on the US. Your original statement sounded like you were saying the US shouldn't have to do anything if there are other countries also not doing anything, which would be a childish argument, imo.

If you were not saying this, then I apologize, I just misunderstood.

>at least 45% were black
>less than 10% bachelor degrees
>each one more in the respective one
Remind me again how that statistic has any significance whatsoever?

Blaming the US is not to say that other countries aren't also at fault. The US is one of few nations that actually has the power to significantly help the situation, which means they are responsible for how they choose to use that power.

china is actually doing a lot to reduce the amount of pollution they put out. its so bad there that people live in smog so they're doing something about it. the same thing happened in LA and LA did something about it

It means Hillary represents the interests of black voters more than Trump.

It also means that Trump represents the interests of uneducated adults more than Hillary.

Is the US, they need to copy other countries before coming up with ideas of their own. Today they are copying Venezuela! Enjoy your amerifag Chavez!

Fair enough, OP is a faggot, but he is probably being hyperbolic out of angst about the situation. Not an excuse for him, but I have a hard time thinking many people actually would blame only the US, especially before China.

How?

The US should take action against China for destroying their planet.

They should treat China's CO2 emissions just as they would treat any existential threat because it is just that: an existential threat.

>I think the uneducated whites are still smarter than any nignog.

This is all you wanted to say, not the hypothetical question that held no water.

Damn this is gonna be a rough 4 years. I dislike both candidates but Trump is too extreme. And once again, a Democrat will get elected again and will be forced to clean up the explosive shit all over the walls of the president's office.

Rinse and repeat. Nothing to be done but to wait and see.

You're an idiot.

What good is the economy without a habitable planet?

Oh look, another faggot who's butthurt about Trump winnnnninnnngggggggg

Crrryyyyyyy

Cryyyyyyy little baby yesssss

>black voters
>voters
This was specifically other countries. Countries in which the vast majority of people have not lived in america.And further, he won people that tended to be without degrees? These people are stupid for a reason. Make them happy with words and they vote for you. Their opinion is benign. So again, what significance do those stats hold?
>also, obligatory blacks dont have degrees

>Not all of them though.

That's because the 2 who disagree are butthurt they didn't discover it first. They are about to die soon anyway

>without a habitable planet
That's not going to happen.
Nature finds a way and we're on the cusp of colonizing mars and the moon, I doubt global warming could ever get bad enough FAST enough to stop us from just going to mars.

At least we are objective

cant stump the trump clintcunts and mexicunts

cya at the other side of the wall!!!

I'm on your side here, and what you said is just stupid. We're two centuries away from sustained colonization at best, climate change has rapidly been increasing for less than a century. We are indeed fucking ourselves

Hell yeah nigga

>also, obligatory blacks dont have degrees
You got me there.

I don't quite understand what you're saying about other countries for a few reasons. Are you trying to say blacks originate from other countries? Well, yeah but they also have lived here for generations and are quite different from their estranged kin.
Are you confusing counties with countries?

>nature finds a way

What the fuck? Is that really your rational? Holy shit we are fucked unless we kill or restrain all of you.

>Nature finds a way and we're on the cusp of colonizing mars and the moon

>Voters like you are what earned Trump's spot as POTUS

hoooaaaaah nooooooo! At least Hillary would've given me a few seconds to pepper my anus with my fingers before she planned to fuck me! Trump will just go in for the dive! Damn it! Damn YOU!

okay im good. you dumb as hell tho

Ah, yes, I misread. My bad. Still, blacks support her, and I don't find that to be a comforting thing. The only hillary supporters I have seen, and I interact heavily with about 30 people a day, are black people. Not just any black people, but niggers. Spit in your face, walk with heavy swagger, and never started college niggers. They really shouldn't be allowed to vote

>So again, what significance do those stats hold?
The significance that Trump supporters should read this thread and reflect on themselves and their actions. They should understand their ignorance so that they make take steps to alleviate it.

I do. But I also think it won't happen fast enough to destroy habitability, it would destroy civilization first, and the result would be a slow reversal of the damage. Good chance humans would survive this, but we'd be too few in number to really retain any industry.

tl;dr we'll go back to the stone age (or possibly go extinct) before we 'destroy' the earth

We get it. Damarius will always fuck Hannah before you will, though, get over it

Yea lets not talk about China putting out green house gases like no tomorrow and having smog/cancer cities.

Again, I hear you completely on that. But not all black people voting for her are niggers. Most black people vote for her, and a good amount of them are niggers so of course you would come across them frequently. The thing is, they are voting for a candidate who they believe understands their needs from a racial perspective considering the US' history.

>M-Muh environmentalism

Substantial Economic Growth > 1 degree median increase since the Industrial Revolution

Cry about it pussy

>Being manipulated by statistic that didn't cover who people with bachelors degrees voted for
Guessing that's why you voted Hillary too.

I do. But I also think it won't happen fast enough to destroy habitability, it would destroy civilization first, and the result would be a slow reversal of the damage. Good chance humans would survive this, but we'd be too few in number to really retain any industry.

It's like you actually get it. Surely you're not a Trump supporter with such a sound understanding of action and consequence?

Did you mean to type 'why' instead of 'who'?

trump hates retards, you stupid retard. you voted for him and you didn't even know that?

The nig nogs I associate with far too frequently want her because, "Trump be raciss."
I don't trust the statistic. There are too many outliers that are incapable of thinking clearly that it skews the numbers too far to be relevant at all. And on that note, trump's winning stupid people really doesn't say much. They only like hearing nice things

LA isn't a country.

It says something about the legitimacy behind any policy positions their candidate may have.

I wasn't trying to point out that blacks are smarter than whites, only really that uneducated whites are the ones who support Trump.

see Your great-grandchildren will be the ones crying.