If you voted for Trump today, be sure to tell your LGBTQ friends why they don't matter...

If you voted for Trump today, be sure to tell your LGBTQ friends why they don't matter. You should have to look into the faces of Syrian women and children who will be denied safety in our country because our President is a fearful bastard. Look at your black and Latino/a friends, tell them they're a minority and that they do not matter. You people have chosen hate. You have chosen racism. You have chosen fear. You were fed nothing but lies by a conman and now we will have to suffer for your incompetence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3sRAA1o4t0
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
youtu.be/4gn_OhvFqzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay

nah, he is not a racist.

just because he puts his own people first, instead of people in other countries with other governments.

kill yourself faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=c3sRAA1o4t0

LGBTQ would be good to get knocked off their high horse. There is equality and then there is the shitshow of entitlement that the current movement runs.

Fuck off homo nigger. America was better in the 50's

So there is another non-sheep on Sup Forums. How's your day going?

TBQHIAHFRIHOAFAM

I don't have faggot friends, do not care about any illegals, and I'm very racist.

shut up fag, you wqant democracy or tyranni? majority wins.

Wow
STOP posting any time

i only have white friends. I carry bc im afraid of other races. Thats why i voted trump.

So much this..

>Implying trump supporters have the capacity for compassion

Fucking proudly. Fuck you op

>tyranni

kys op

Haha I think trannys and gays have mental problems. Seriously, mother nature did not intend for them to exist. It's against the laws of nature. If you're born a boy youre born a boy, if you're born a girl you're born girl. If you think otherwise then you need a frontal lobotomy. Also fuck Syria, not our problem. Obama and Hillary are the dumb fucks that armed syrian rebels linked to ISIS that go them in that mess in the first place.

LFB friends matter.
The delusion of Ts doesn't.

>implying I have any LGBTQ, latino, or black friends

>implying I care what happens to some Syrian shits who are all a bunch of mass raping terrorists anyway

God bless Trump. I have no remorse or complaints.

you're probably one of the entitled millennial pussies that voted for bernie kek

You're dumbass thinks I would talk to any of those filth? HaHAA!

Really? OP is a nonsheep by parroting what media says about him?

Sure. I was just going to point and laugh but this is a great idea thanks OP

Wow this really is great that he said that. Even more glad I voted for him. Berniefag btw

USA PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN,

CONGRATULATIONS SIR DONALD TRUMP

They'll be happy to know we won't be letting in people that want to throw them off of rooftops.

OP is legendary cuck faggot that will go down in history. How could Hillary do anything good as president if she couldn't even suck Bill off good enough?

syrians are safe in tiurkey, iran, jordan, ect.. no need to come to america except for free $$$. Fuck 'em and fuck the 1001 gender bullshit.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!!!

Nope couldn't have been them. Must have been the Russian hackers.

>implying I would actually friends that are degenerates or minorities

President Donald Trump
Are brave and fearless leader

>You people have chosen hate. You have chosen racism. You have chosen fear.
sad part ia, OP is actually right on this part

Let it go, bud.

>>/t/umblr

I'm a gay Syrian black/Latino tri-gendered handi-capped person and I say fuck those immigrants. If you weren't born here burn in your shit storm of a Non AMERICAN country

>LGBTQ
>black
>latino
>"friends"

No LGBTQ, black, or latino has, or ever will be, my friend. As for racism, fuck yeah.

In short, OP is a faggot.

I feel bad for you. You must be one of those privileged whites who support BLM (a terrorist group) and believe that Racism is horrible and everyone should be afraid of it. I am also guessing that you think you're oppressed by the bullies at your school, what a shame.

I chose to be aware of Racism and not be afraid of it, I chose to be aware of the people that we're at fucking war with. If you think we're scared because we voted Trump, you got something thought out really wrongly.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

I JUST WON $10000,00 ON TRUMP WINNING THE ELECTIONS

Can I do all this at once? I've got shit to do tomorrow.

This hole election is a shitshow and I agree with you and op

Good.

FUCK NIGGERS, KIKES, SPICS, GOOKS AND FAGS

SHIP EM BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES

BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL
BUILD WALL

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

>ITT shitposts only

every single goddamn one of you fuckers better be saging your shitposts

Quads, checked.

>Muh feels
>Muh Social Justice
>Muh Political Correctness
>Muh #BLM
>Muh Feminism
>Muh People of Color
>Muh Racism
>Muh Glass Ceiling

Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all

hole instead of whole you must be very bright

>LGBTQ
>Friends

kek

>Look at your black and Latino/a friends

Thank's for the kek

Well maybe you shouldn't have called white people inherently racist, and you shouldn't have called men inherently sexist, and so on. We're tired of the left pushing their goddamn ideologies down our throats, and we're tired of not even being able to express our beliefs without being censored. We don't want an SJW cunt in office. We want a goddamn man who can get shit done.

Supporters crying at Clinton HQ lolol

I am gay and I voted for trump and so did my BF kek

Trump is extremely socially liberal. One of the few things I don't like about him

You know if Hillary gets it she'll allow muslims in the country and then they'll kill more gays because SHE let them in

Because you can ask Europeans how they're handling all those arabs in their continent

Yeah because right wing is all about racism and not caring about fucking refugees...

get your head out of your ass and look into the pros and cons of both parties without being brainwashed by media.

Kek

AS A AUSTRALIAN, IM OVER THE MOON SIR DONALD TRUMP WON - DOWN WITH THE FATPANDA (CHINA) & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

only the second quad 6's of the past couple hours...

I don't have faggot friends
I haven't seen any syrian women and children, only men, not that I would give them money either
I don't have black and latino friends

I'm just salty that retarded Clinton supporters are gonna move to the Great White North where I'm at.

Take off eh

I did that years before he ran for president. fuck the gays

HH

Look at Germany you fucking cuck. You're god damn right I voted for him, for every Syrian women and child there are 5 male Syrian fucks that DID NOT fight for their country, that didn't give a shit about their own so why the fuck should we Americans give a fuck?

WELL BROTHER, ALL WHITE AUSTRALIANS THINK THE SAME.

I will, and with a smile on my face because I'm a Fuckin Mexican who came here LEGALLY because I'm not such fucking garbage

Oh shut the fuck up, I'm Mexican and I don't give a fuck that he won.

agreed

Checked

Obviously the minorities dont matter because they couldnt get off their fucking asses to vote and win the election.

Fuck them they deserve this future they now have.

OP is a faggot

CHECKED

QUINTS CHECKED

LGTBBQs do not matter, or at bare minimum their made up bullshit self inflicted mental diseases don't matter. Also none of us need to tell blacks and browns that they don't matter the Dems have done a grand job of that for decades by taking their votes and then doing Nothing for them, including the first black president.

Refugees are not helpless women and children they are unassimilatable males of fighting age who oppress their own women in their own country and will obsessively oppress women in this one more than even Republicans ever could.

This. Rot, faggots and subhumans!

That. Exactly that.

>62 replies and 16 images omitted. Click here to view.
Lol All I can do is laugh at you cry baby shills. Butthurt Hillary lost. Looks like all the big talk was for nothing.

/thread

Here's the thing though. You are terrified that some doomsday lies around the next corner, that every single living thing around you should be perceived as a threat. That Trump will be able to do anything he truly wants, and that I'm 4 years he won't likely be voted out for a more moderate and more morally inept person than Hillary.

Look at the numbers. During caucuses and primaries, Donald received roughly 40% of the Republican vote. Do you think every Republican voter voted hate? Maybe they voted in what they viewed was the best direction to take the country.

The one thing that always drives me absolutely fuckin bananas about Democrats and liberals in general is they constantly tell me or conservatives that they are "not open minded".

Man... look in the fuckin mirror. Maybe YOU don't know what the fuck is best. Maybe YOU can't have the right answers. Do I support Trump and all the stupid shit that is sure to come? No.

But can I accept it? Can I fuckin deal and be an American and accept that others don't have to think the way I do, and that everything will be fuckin fine?

You tell me.

I want tyranny

Cry, libqueer!

ok. fuck 'em.

CRAZY CANUCK CWINTS CHEK'D

WHAT A HUGE WIN FOR DECENT WHITE PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD TODAY ! WE ARE HAVING A MASSIVE TRUMP PARTY TONIGHT

>not dubs
>not trips
>not quads
>but quints

But me and my latino friends are all talking about how great it is that trump won. They dont want any more mexicans or fucking dune coons here either

Dig, bro!

Fuck yeah! I say Australia should be up next for revolution!

I probably would have voted for Hillary, of not for the self-righteous facebook posts I've had to endure for the past few months from my liberal friends. In the end, they convinced me that I should vote for Trump because they need a fucking reality check.

Baitfaggot consumed with right vs left media propaganda.

Charity is voluntary. Obsessing over colour of skin is cancer. I'll make my decisions based on rational thinking.

youtu.be/4gn_OhvFqzU

Donald Trump on boobies

LGBT trump supporter reporting in

>One of americas top goals is to fight bullying and racism
>Votes in the guy who bullies his competitors
>???
Nice going, guys.

>inb4 Liberal cuck
>Inb4 Doesn't matter if trump is a bully
>inb4 emails>racism
But that's okay, because congress won't let trump do shit