Democracy has failed us

Democracy has failed us.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Oooooooh kay pal, you want some tap water?

LMFAO, the lying cheating status-quo vote is losing!

Democracy has failed!

No, we failed democracy

Nope, it works just fine.
Stupid is as stupid does.....

OP thinks democracy = elites running things.

Fuck them. And fuck you.

ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR KRABS?!?!?!

democracy won, liberalism failed

I can't wipe this fucking grin off of my face.

Pretty sure it won, plan accordingly

>status-quo vote is losing!
It's a shame.
We're SO much better off than we were 8 years ago.
DESPITE the rebuplicans.
So.... let's elect an extra-conservative cunt?

Saved*

Nope it worked just fine. motherfuckers staying at home because they are lazy or butthurt Bernie didnt get the nomination all fucked themselves.

This is democracy in action. Still can't believe it, but this is where we are as a country. Get over it and do something instead of sitting on Sup Forums bitching.

Fuck that cynicism. Get your shit together and do something you fuck. If you don't, you're as much of the problem as anyone else.

think about the fact you gave total responsability of your country's future to a reality show host and snake oil salesman, that should wipe it off if you have half a brain

I really don't understand what happened.

>How were all of the polls wrong?
>Are a majority of Americans more racist than I thought?
>Did Latinos not sway the vote?
>How could we elect the next Mussolini?
>Are uneducated white people still that important?

I'm speechless. I'm looking for ANY explanation that doesn't involves some kind of gloating bullshit. I'm looking for an actual REASON, because I have faith in our election system, so the discrepancy must be in the voters.

Better than a fellon too big to jail.

Fuck your feelings Trump 2016!

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how Great America is again.

kekity

Voted trumpity.
As a check on unchecked pot-stirring military and spending bullshit. Hugs, dems.

But if you GOP faggots try imposing your social policies on us, will gut you like a motherfucking fish n 2020 and you'll never recover.

I sincerely apologize.... but you're a dumb fuck.... ELECTORAL COLLEGE FUCKS YOU....once you understand this...you will understand there is nothing to trust in this hell hole.

"Fuck your feelings" would have been a good campaign slogan. It captures a lot of the pro-Trump sentiment. But it doesn't EXPLAIN why.

I wonder how much this actually played into it, she did Bernice pretty dirty. I didn't want him to win but I did want her to lose. I love how sad the media is. They just can't believe they couldn't tell us what to do and how to think. Long live the Emperor (I guess).

This is really it. There's no deeper level to this. It's just... Prideful ignorance. Something's gone terribly wrong. I don't think I can trust any system anymore for answers. It's time to find a different way. I suppose this was for the best. Goodbye

I've been anti-Electoral College since 2000 (which was the first election I could vote in). I understand why it sucks. But it does (luckily) work out MOST of the time. I don't blame it for this one.

That's where you fucked up. Assuming that people that disagree with you are uneducated. You alienated conservative values, and you fucked yourself, Cuck.

That and Hillary is a fucking criminal. Shut the fuck up, Nancy Boy.

The electoral college keeps New York and Seattle from fucking the rest of the country into a degenerate shitstain.

Glorious

it just happens, sometimes this shit just happens...

>I don't trust the system anymore
ie YOUR FEELINGS
and like I said, FUCK EM

>Seattle

LOL. Well, sorta. But the number of states vs. the population of the United States is what fucks us. The Electoral College came about before we had 50 states and hundreds of millions of people. Maybe it was a good idea when we could keep expanding borders and adding states, but now we have a few big cities to counterbalance a lot of podunk-assed ignorant rednecks.

.....you dumb shits -_-

Popular votes - true fucking votes... 1 vote = 1 vote.... Fuck this "you need 250 to win!" This shouldn't be a fucking race to the climax you dumb fucks.... It should be 100% simple "vote until the polls close - count - recount - recount" 1 vote = 1 vote. America is using an old flawed system the rest of the world has abandoned....just like our buyllshit inches and miles and shit.

Democracy failed us when the fucktards in the democratic party decided to nominate Hillary instead of Bernie like the people wanted. This is just a continuation of that.

No, people that disagree with me aren't "uneducated," but a vote for Trump is a vote for someone that denies science, pushes racist values, and wants a United States that conforms to a historical ideal that never really existed in the first place.

"Uneducated," no. But unreasonable? Yep.

The Reptile People do not practice democracy.

Dude has bitch tits

Literally 67% of Trump supporters are uneducated white males. He wouldn't have won without your support.

Yeah, but to bad. Murrica doesn't change, doesn't improve. Culturally, we are still a amalgam of 1700s British empire. They ditched the king, made a new one of their own, and kept everything else the same, and that's our lives.

This is glorious

What's a degenerate shitstain? Do you disagree with their mandatory gay marriage laws?

Preach Sup Forumsrother preach! I'm leaving this shit hole ASAP.

Implying that people who didn't spend $50k a year for a piece of paper makes someone less of a person. YOU are part of the problem and have been drinking the kool-aid. (PhD fag here)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Get wreked you dumb fucking shill

If you have tried to read any other than mainstream media you would perhaps have seen that clinton is the worst of the 2 candidates. Dont get me wrong, Trump scares me as well, but he does not have a history selling weapon to regimes supporting isis. He is not obviously not in bed with big businesses.
I am 100% sure that is Hillary and her people did not get rid of Bernie Sanders. He would have won, with a landslide.
But i guess its impossible for the left to have old white male as president in 2016.
#Patriarchy #blacklivesmatter #Safespaces2016

this is what happens when you rig your own primaries and alienate your own fucking voting base. trample over bernie...the voters trampled over you

I like how you changed your argument instead of just realizing that you're wrong. Good for you for getting that PhD from Trump University before it went under.

its not the end of the world Sup Forumsro we still got 2020

100% agree. The idea that if you just have to win a state is outdated at this point. Statistically, it's a way of leveling out the disparity in the vote between states with large populations and those with small ones, but really, it just nerfs the non-urban votes of high-population states (ex. NY, where NYC is basically the only thing that counts), and nerfs the influence of people in high-pop blue cities that happen to be in red states Atlanta).

Democracy never exited folk, it is dead since the renascence.

Your democracy was only a TV show

Polls were wrong, because Trump supporters were constantly ridiculed and thus didn't feel like answering polls. Hence people that answered the polls were mostly anti-Trump

White. College graduate. Working on PhD. Voted Trump.
Sick of the liberal left being the old religious right. There has to be balance.

What's funny is when you compare the candidates voting base by income.

Suck a dick

Failed who??? The 1%, the liberals

I didn't do that. You said that Trump supporters weren't uneducated and I told you how wrong you were.

nice trips bruh

this

we all live in the illusion of choice

Mhmmm check out my trips above....so much energy tonight

That actually makes sense. I still don't understand why anyone would vote Trump in the first place but I'm obviously in the minority.

What can you expect?

A country that had been corrupt rotten throughout the lastest 10 presidencies. Where people have been spoonfed reality-tv to take their mind away from problems that the country has.

Now the guy they've seen most of in TV wins the election and this suprises anyone?

> Honestly, better a showman than a corrupt sociopath

Here's how I look at it:

Hillary would have been AWESOME for America, a badass just like her husband (she did all the work anyway). HOWEVER - we would have nuclear war on our hands.

With Trump America is totally fuucked and will cease to exist as a super power - a civil war will be coming. HOWEVER - thanks to Trumps obvious ties to everywhere with nukes, AND everyone (including about half of America) thinks he's just a fucking todder that was an accident - put a god damn binkie in his mouth and let him suckle on a fucking tit until his tantrum is over. We will be safe on the foreign side of things with him.

>uses term "mainstream media"
>immediately discountable

I agree that Bernie would have won, but not in a landslide--he never really got any mud slung at him directly (indirectly, sure, especially when he was already out and those anti-Bernie emails were Wikileaked). I disagree, however, that Hillary was a worse choice than Trump. They're the two most-disliked candidates in United States election history, but she's been less "unfavorable," and most of what she got hit was wasn't actually a Thing, and everyone that has "tried" her for it agrees.

You trips stealing cuck, fuck outahere

So can we all finally agree that Hillary was a Trump plant?

lets be real, nothing will change. We'll continue to make shit decisions, and we'll continue to deny them. This country has been heading down a shit spiral for a long time... I'm just glad I'm outside the event horizon (white male).

It's probably true that Donald Trump will be a bad president, but then, so would Hillary Clinton.

I honestly didn't give a fuck who won this time, because they're both fucktards, but seeing the liberal tears have been totally worth it.

This is the literal example of democracy working for the people, for the first time in decades.

>Hillary supporter
>Democracy
wat

I don't disagree, but there was also the same argument about non-English-speaking Latinos not answering polls. I don't think that's it. It's an explanation the relies on several steps of if/then. Too complicated.

YOU CAN'T STOP THIS MACHINE
YOUR TEARS ONLY FUEL IT
AD VICTORIAM YOU FUCKING PUSSIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>First time in decades

Not really. It's the latest in Democracy giving us exactly who we deserve.

-_- Is that a fucking Trump hat on Hulk Hogan?

Democracy has saved this country from certain destruction.

democracy hasn't failed, or two party system has failed and our education system has failed

Good thing we are a republic and not a democracy, dumb little phaggot op

this

She has no one to blame but herself.

Thanks for correcting the record
>voted Trump on the 3rd and I'm not looking back
How does it feel fam?

wtf are you talking about???

the fact that donald fucking trump, is actually looking to fucking win against a life long politician, first woman US president, the fact that he even got the nomination, shows more than anything else that democracy is succeeding.

...or caused it. The argument that "Trump is a different kind of candidate" works both ways. Never forget that.

nope just you

Hi usa fags, Canadian here, how dare you? The media tirelesly tried to shove in your head the right vote, it was 25/8 of constant intellectual reasoning on why drumbf was bad and yet you coudn't pay attention long enough?
Talk about a race of idiots, now corporations and wallstreet crooks will run amok, get ready for intense market crashes though.
Enjoy your shitty mexican free country, and the illusion of freedom as you perpetuate a racist oppressive system, all because you coudn't get your head away from a tv star.
Nation of tv endocrinated idiots.

I'm saying he's going to be a fucking amazing president, the likes of which we haven't seen before.

MAGA biiiiitch

No. You failed. You assclowns had a great candidate. A candidate who was not corrupt, who was not being continually investigated. A candidate who would had a chance. And what did you do? You fucked him over. In yet another demonstration of how deep this cunt's corruption goes, you screwed him over and alienated half of your fucking voter base by talking down to those who supported him as if they were children rather than unifying the party by adopting some of his popular positions that gave that cunt a run for her money. Now you are paying for it. Now you have fucked up. Now, for the next four years, you get to think about how fucking hard you fucked up. Use it wisely.

Underrated post

I don't think any of "us" truly prefer Hillary over Bernie. We just hate Trump...

Where's your god now fuckers? Ayy lmao.

Go find a safe space, liberals, cuz your feelings just got FUCKED.

That's what fucked you.

Assuming you're in the US and not a billionaire, you just got fucked too.

well fucking said

I wonder if hell is going to freeze over next?

We are a republic. Killb yourself. Uneducated faggot.

Simply because you didn't get your way doesn't mean democracy failed

Maybe he will be. I'm all for letting him prove himself. But he's about to test the limits of the office, and based on what he said during the campaign, it's going to be a scary display of "what can I get away with?"

We are a republic you stupid fuck!

Nope, we just dodged one hell of a big bullet... Leftist policy is specifically tailored to destroy the middle class... Look at the past 8 years of failure and bullshit, and tell me otherwise...