YEAR OF THE SPOON

YEAR OF SPOON IS HALF WAY OVER!
WHAT DO YOU THINK LADS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fak_GL0P7F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kraken

Man, I drank so much of that stuff last year.

>"stress"
does this guy even have a job? he doesn't even make videos anymore.

Jeeze, this kind of whining is what I'd expect from a woman.

Why is he always talking about stress? What does he do?

Looks like some Canadian Club to the left as well

>"stress"
Guilt

NEET life is much harder than you'd think.

I like these threads but theres not much new to say

Yeah, really. He's still alive, I guess, but that's about it.

pretty obvious this guy is perpetually mentally ill

I kind of actually feel sorry for him, out of all of the similar 'muhh reviewing' ilk he seemed like the least massive ego tripping faggot

>he seemed like the least massive ego tripping faggot

So you don't have twitter then?

I'm not a massive ego tripping faggot

Isn't he clinically bipolar?

Yep. And his girlfriend has her own issues. They're co-dependent on each other. If she ever finds the courage/strength to leave him he'll probably an hero.

>persona 4 livewire
JUST FUCK MY SCHEDULE UP

>year of spoony
>3 videos
>one of them is literally just him drinking an old can of soda for 5 minutes

El JUSTO JAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH

Spoony is a lazy faggot. He can't keep blaming his "stress" forever.

7 minutes, just checked.

Holy fucking shit.

He's starting to look like a jewish Steven Segal too.

>old soda
I KNOW YOU AIN'T SHIT TALKING ECTO MUTHUAFUCKIN COOLER SON!

It's the ONLY good thing to come from this terrible fucking reboot.

>feel the patreon money with your hands
>steal the patreon money while you can
>spoonman
>speak the wrestling on your own
>speak the wrestling all alone
>spoonman

Hey guys.
Just dropped by your thread to tell you that you're cancer and you should all just fuck off back to rebbit where you came from. Thanks.
Yours sincerely
Steve

Oh god, what

>drinking shit alchohol
>playing shit games

fucking hell if your going to be depressed at least drink the proper drinks and play the proper games you fucking useless pathetic cunt.

A very odd photoshop

Fuck off, Steve

Cheers, Peter

His face on JesuOatku's "man" body.

Can you guys just get it over with and shag.

Love, Paul

It's not photoshop, it's called oestrogen.

I love you too Paul.

You were never there for me emotionally Ron.

I'm here For You now.

Hey Guys as a reminder Eggkara is Back! On the new site cytube. Hope to see you there!

Hes better off now hes free from CA / TGWTG.

I mean, his internet content is garbage and he still listens to sycophants and has no hope of growing his brand at all meaning he will fizzle out to con appearances and part time job by the time hes 40 but atleast hes not suicidal.

Dude just needs to script his shit and stop listening to dickriders.

Are they not making any new movies, I miss the excitement of how things were when Linkara released his flick.

would you marry her? Sup Forums

jesus christ, I bet she got well over 200 bucks too

What a literal whore.

money for her vacations

Eh, I've fucked uglier girls.

Got anymore of this trashy skank?

is that spoony?

just go to her twiter she uploads 3 or 5 pics like that for money daily

Huh. Well fuck.

How desperate was brad? not even spoony sunk that low

he just got dumped by a younger version of his ewx wife..so.... really desperate

is everyone who was associated with CA now either cuck or a fucking mess?

James is based again and Latza has a good career in editing, oh wait they never were a part of TGWTG, funny how that works out that way.

I'll take that as a yes then

yes

FUCK OFF

>$100 breakfast
Is cocaine included with that bacon and eggs?

Spoony, the little bitch, didnt even like the Ecto Cooler. any respect I had is buried

Probably with a side of BBC, she has found a way to get beta fags and old men to give her money just to see her tits (she doesnt do videos just twitter pics)

pale titties are the best

I heard Latza got a job editing for Disney. Does anybody have a screencap from his Twitter about this? How did he get that job with the Aladdin Sand Niggas video out there?

Nah he pitched a show to Disney. They didn't like it.

He has a job as an assistant editor somewhere now. He helped cut some indie movie trailers.

Latza is considerably more talented than any of the TGWTG guys.

sad but true honestly

>Latza is considerably more talented than any of the TGWTG guys.
Without a doubt.

He may have all the social abilities of a leprous gorilla, but he's actually got talent in a marketable skill.
And it's all thanks to Sup Forums fucking him about that he finally stopped trying to ape doug

Blackek sun
Won't you lel

then lets encourage it

And they're such shitty pics at that. Put a little effort into lighting or make up or good composition or at least brush you fucking hair. Whoring is one thing if a person treats it like work and works hard at it but lazy whores are the absolute scum of society and Brad not only stuck his dick in her but wanted her to marry him? Fuck!

She wouldn't ever be convinced to leave such a magnificent stallion as her Spoony-Poo.

Don't make me do it.

>Eggkara
God dammit, I go through the trouble of logging in and not even you are there.

He posted that 2 hours and 45 minutes ago. How much Doug and Latza do you think anyone can stand?

reminder that TBF is around 3 hours long
and some of us sat through it together

and we played the drinking game to it.

Oh goodness. I've never watched a full length Channel Autism movie except for Linkara's. I don't know if I could take it.

Did anything ever come of the Lantza prank havent followed him much after it, I did feel sorry for him

I'm glad Platza is doing something with his life that youtube shit was never going to work out

I loved Old-Spoony, however it will not be hard to see him go. He'll finally get peace, and no one will watch his disgusting let's plays and wrestling bullshit anymore.

I hate to say it, but once he finally does it, I'll ble glad he's gone.

He went off the radar for a while, then pretty much quit the youtube gig and got a real job.

Don't feel bad; We saved him, user.

I dream that some day we will witness Latza winning the Academy Award for best editing.

We got Eggkara up and live, get in here senpai!
Also who would you man, in the tgwtg fighting game?

what is tht on his upper lip?

THE MILK'S GONE BAD

>I want to thank Joss Whedon, who inspired me to get into filmmaking. I want to thank my friends, my family. Most of all though, I want to thank one group of people. You see, I almost didn't make it in this business. For a while I had this idea that I wanted to be "internet famous". I wanted to make videos on YouTube about video games and stuff. Well, a very special group of people, you know who you are, snapped me out of that nonsense and that's when I got serious about breaking into the industry. So guys, for everything you've done for me, *holds up Oscar* this big guy's for you.

he would send a video of himself instead of showing up due to important family business

Just like the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=fak_GL0P7F4

I've read that Orson actually was in town when the Oscars were happening. He just didn't want to go.

Have you done it for him today, Sup Forums?

he was probably poopy puffing

Even though Spoony makes videos at a literally glacial pace, at least they're still pretty good. A lot better than you can say about anyone else in his echelon.

What about RLM?

>So guys, for everything you've done for me, *holds up Oscar* this big guy's for you.
GOD BLESS LATZA
GOD BLESS EGGKARA
GOD BLESS Sup Forums

Why did Linkaras movie need some many characters? fucking hell he plays 4 different parts

>all that time Latza was pretending to be Reddit
>he was actually our guy
Godspeed you, you glorious autist

what exactly is the pose they are doing here

it's called dabbing

Do you think Linkara knows who Latza is?

Spoony is gonna be a common thing for manchildren soon, he is just first in a generation of young men who will find it hard to get a mortgage and a stable job without significant amount of connections or luck

This is particularly prevalent amongst the white, middle class populations of the world where they are more likely to feel guilty for their failures due to their greater opportunities and privilege. That's why these issues aren't as common in black populations and working populations in general that are generally low income and oppressed.

This leads to various mental problems, depression due to perceived failure as a man and other oddities.

do you think they all know who the ninja turtles girl is?

>Linkara
>Latza
>moterfucking turtle girl in the back on the right
What an amazing photograph.

Autism pose.

I've been thinking about going to a comic/anime con as an anthropological experiment for a long time now. I sort of like/liked a lot of the things those guys into (although I'm nowhere as autistic about it) and am interested in viewing the true dork in its natural habitat, considering that I don't really know anybody who is like that.

also I want to hook up with some girl in a nifty costume

those appear to be really nice titties to be QUITE honest

failure? he has a $300 000 house and a submissive girlfriend that all he'd have is turn on a camera and rant about the latest movie he watched this week for a few minutes. Most of us would be thrilled to be doing so well but he can't even be bothered to do so little for so much.

They've already talked about their money issues and it is only your own perception that matters. People, especially I've found the richer they get, always want what they don't have. Example is that I quit my job years ago to go travel the world and do odd jobs here and there, I don't have a ton of money but my peers who stayed are doing fairly well, not all of them, but a few. They tell me they wish they could just fuck it all and go live in other countries for a few years, but the older I get the more I look to the future and wish I had stuck around.

I see Spoony as someone who come from a solid house hold, upper middle class and got everything given to him in life. So sitting around in his mid-30s, doing nothing, struggling financially with his current endeavours etc etc he perceives himself as a failure. Which isn't uncommon and will be a growing problem, especially in the mental health area, for young white men.

but he wouldn't have any financial problems if he would just do some actual work instead of sitting around watching his Patreon fund dwindle as his fans get sick of him just sitting around too long.

You're an idiot. Spoony isn't having mental health problems because he's sitting around and does nothing, he sits around and does nothing BECAUSE of his mental health problems. They came first.

If Spoon wasn't some clinically depressed sad sack of shit and actually was doing videos, he could easily make a more than comfortable living with youtube money and patreon.

Depression doesn't just appear out of no where junior. This matter is too deep for the average Spoony fan though.