Have you ever wondered "how the fuck did this crazy motherfucker got elected in the first place" ?

have you ever wondered "how the fuck did this crazy motherfucker got elected in the first place" ?

you are witnessing it happening all over again

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/01/13/7_conservatives_who_have_compared_obama_to_hitler/
cic.gc.ca/english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Everyone I don't politically agree with is literally Hitler." - Every liberal ever.

Trump will lose and there's nothing you can do about it'.

it's like a dream come true

Except we have shit like checks and balances.

But yeah, keep thinking that.

Yeah, because Republicans NEVER compared Obama to Hitler.

NOT EVEN ONCE.

Trump voters will get exactly what they wished for

They didn't. Obama was the Antichrist if you're old enough to remember 2008.

fuck you dickhead

what? a shit movie?

Here you go fucktard

salon.com/2015/01/13/7_conservatives_who_have_compared_obama_to_hitler/

Trump isn't Hitler. He is going to put America first.

Fuck you guys who think different. This country NEEDS someone who puts the working man and woman of this country first.

MAGA!!!

I know but it's all good, Sup Forumsro

>salon.com

You're a fucking idiot

op never compared trump to hitler, depending on your interpretation of his post

lol, yeah ok, lets go with expensive American labor and cutoff ties with China. Nice plan, lololololololol

Hitler put Germany first.

Yeah I know. They even share "Hi" as the first 2 letters in their name. Only this time it's a woman

Isn't that what Hitler promised back in the day, too?

I don't like throwing around caparisons to Hitler, but Trump's similarities are too glaring to ignore.

You have a fatal misunderstanding behind how the NSDAP got into power; I don't really like trump either, but I hate ignorant trolls who don't even have an inkling of knowledge pertaining to history even more.

Suck cock, even with your Dubs.

kek. Fuck China. Those cunts have sideways pussies anyways.

lol

They probably just made all that shit up

Y'know, Ill still read Breitbart or Fox every now and then, but a true sign of intelligence is just never ever reading anything that might possibly disagree with your own retarded worldview.

Keep your head in the sand fucktard.

Trips of Truth.

you know im right. American labor is very inefficient

he got elected because he worked the people and new politics like the back of his hand. I'd say that's more similar to Hilary mate

Yes this is exactly how Hitler was elected. Looking forward to the Night of the Long Knives.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You make absolutely zero sense. Not sure why you would assume I read Fox news other than it helps you to justify your preconceived ideals.

Pretty ironic of you to talk about having your head in the sand. Moron.

I fuck Latina grills, so that's ok.

How exactly is Trump Hitler?

Trump has said many times he likes Hispanics. They are here, he said that they lived in
America, and he said he wanted them to continue to come for jobs, in his speeches. I
heard him say this.

If trump were Ultra White Power incarnate would he race pander to non-whites?

Oh no, he said he would enforce this fucking countries borders, and deport probably
a small sum of people. (A lot less than I would like.) Its the end of the world to you
fucking idiot leftists.

There is no group on this planet that is more racist, self hating, white bashing, globalist,
and Jewish supremacist then the American left. What do we learn in school about a
house divided against itself? America should never of had left and right. Left favoring people
of other races and foreign powers. There will be a time in this country when jewish
multiculturalism will fail, and people will precieve that different groups of people are just
that. Different. And we will separate for our own group preferences. I will be happy on that
day. Notice I didn't say imply was better than anyone.

haha yeah fuck my own people, lets bend over backwards for china of all places

THIS
>hire american
>whiny asshole
>racist

>hire european
>not work as hard as asian but fuking smart

Where were all you fascist conspiracy theorists when Obama made his "executive order" to stop school funding a few months ago?

Here's the website to move to canada.

cic.gc.ca/english/

oh wait, several thousand people broke it by using it at once.

>being this ignorant of history

I couldn't care less.

im white, blond hair, and green eyes. and not Jewish/Muslim/or Mexican.

INTO TEH FIRE THEY GO!

Suck Cock. Lol. HRC is going to concede any second now. She is going to kill herself.

She is going to jail. Fucking Trump will have ZERO mercy on the cunt.

Keep looking forward to something that will never happen.

I thought Trump was the one winning

This is a bit extreme. Hitler was much more intelligent

No. we called him Sadam Hussein Yourmama

What a time to be alive

Probably won't be as bad. But I bet most people who voted for him will regret it very soon.

But that's not the point. the point is: What if you were? What if you were literally the exact same person in terms of intelligence, looks, and overall personality, but was Hispanic and had black hair. Would you feel the same way?

Pfft. According you leftist faggots, Mitt Romney was Literally Hitler. Suck it, bitch.

dont bother. these people can't sympathize

actually hitler was intelligent Trump is plain fucking stupid as the ones who voted for him

Funnily enough, Hillary is female Romney, but nobody gave a shit.

no we're not, shut up

Well, If I was those, I would be looking for a white master. and to always call him master. to prevent myself from going into the fire.

No, she lost.

Fun fact: Hitler sent the brownshirts to disrupt his political opponents rallies with violence to both deter their support and gain sympathy for his cause.

Fun fact #2: Trumps rallies were disrupted and cancelled by DNC operatives and agent provocateurs. Chicago anyone?

hahhahahahaha
oh man enjoy it
enjoy it all

at least hitler held up his promise to kill the jews

Oh for sure they called him Antichrist. Why would Obama be compared to Hitler? There is zero similarities at all.

No, you're wrong. you are too prideful to be a slave. you would demand to be at least equal with whites, if just to have some shriveled piece of respect.

i hope I get to be on the death squads. I really want to murder some lefty faggots legally and rape their corpses

>leftist cucks are so triggered all they can do is post their collection

AHAHAHAHAHAH, God it feels good to win!

ill fucking suicide bomb you before you have the chance to fucking harm my family m8

you say that like it's a bad thing, friend

how can you? muslims aren't allowed here anymore

The same. i might be a liberal, but i still support the second amendment with 100% backing, you fucking psycho. just try to come near me, you'll look like fucking Swiss cheese.

Heil Hitler

Grüße aus dem wunderschönen Deutschland

Ihr scheiß mutterficker

She lost OP.

Bro please i need sauce

Naw. Now if Jar Jar gives Trump emergency flowers, then we should be worried.

except he doesnt

Trump has sucessfully snuck by his economic plans heavily favouring the absolute elite and preying on the middle and lower class under the cover of right wing populism.

If you think that a person who is known for scamming banks, mistreating his employees and not paying taxes all in favour for his own gain who wants to reduce taxes for the rich and cut benefits, who wants to reduce market competition and therefore raise prices of imported everyday-items will help the working men you fell for it.

>I breathe
>you breathe
>there I am you

american labor has been allowed become inefficient. when allowed to keep our fucking jobs, do just fucking fine. we were warned about what outsourcing would do but cucks like hillary supporters allower it to happen cause hurr durr save money now rather than later. fuckin a, this country has a chance now

>pus working men and women first
>cut taxes for top 1% companies

Oh I am laughing you faggot

Laughing form your loser brigade?

:^)

Please! Read a book once in your damn life!

Thats some nice phat ass. Who is it?

You do realize Hitler was a genius right?

That's why the germans won WW2, right? because Hitler was a strategic mastermind?

Listen, Faggot. Trump has ONE job - not to make himself rich, since he's already rich (watch what Obama does once he's not a Pres - going to be the richest nigger in history) - so he wants to be remembered for something - Making America Great Again.

4 years from now, this country will actually be Better than it is now. The Supreme Court will uphold the Constitution, and Congress will undo the retarded shit that Obama shoved down our throat.

I'm an Old Faggot that voted for Reagan, and I brought 4 people to vote for Trump today. We're going to fuck you homo liberals up. Get ready for a Class-A ass-fucking.

MAGA!!!

From how i remember it, Hitler got a tad over confident

>

yeah, sure buddy

He came to power and turned the entire country around before that, do you even history? Trump is coming in to a slightly dysfunctional country and what do you think he is gonna do? Make it better? Really? :D

'Cause loser companies that do things poorly are soooooo worth supporting, right?

Yeah, let's fix this whole situation by backing the folks who don't succeed. Whose ideas don't work. The failures and mediocre.

Yeah, that'll work! That is how things get fixed. By taking resources away from those who solve problems and give support to those that do the job (if that) in ineffective ways.

He turned it around because he said fuck you to what is basically sanctions and embargoes. Not to mention, the reason the country was like that, was due to the Depression of the 1930's.

>over confidence

Sound familiar anyone?

>Self proclaimed Billionaire
>Self proclaimed Genius