SO CLOSE

SO CLOSE

Isn't he at 244

He won PA per google. The news stations haven't updated for some reason

264 now

Last thing CNN reported was Alaska, so I was wrong 247, either way the slower this happens the more rewarding it is, let the cucks suffer.

if they update it to 264 people will just say "fuck it trump won" and turn it off

can't hillary pull some last minute thing with the electoral colleges or something?

God I wish Milo was still on Twitter

I was asleep and woke up hungry, now Im wanting to stay up for this

Only if it is illegal..

She would need a majority of electors in swing states to do a faithless vote or just ignore the popular votes of their states

UPDATE BOYS

She already gave up, it's over. Trump is actually president

why did they update Maine and not PA yet?

He did it. Trump is officially prez. California has weed. Meme magic is real.

you guys realize you're fuckd rite? having a president who is quite literally legally retarded can't be good

I feel like my state was never more important, it was a pretty big deciding factor.

Hillary 2020

yep. your state and Florida. I just don't see why google and the news is not coinciding. I mean is the media not going to announce he wont?

No, at this point right now, she can only get up to 249 out of the 270 she needs to win. Trump can still miss the 270 mark, but HillDog would have to blow him out on all the remaining states.

Only trips dont lie

266 you fucking niggers

almost 1/4 of this thread is dubs. one dub dub

Dubadubs. Czeched em.

this is b8

ALL HAIL GOD LORD TRUMP

Trump and his staff are actually genius, you're either politically illiterate or baiting.
And I'm actually dead serious here I didn't realize what he was doing until tonight. It was brilliant.

Every outlet calls states at different times. They're all looking at the same data, but different statisticians are crunching it.

Can't stump the Trump!

True that. To bring a candidate back from such a massive deficit in the polls is truly historical. The guys behind the Trump campaign must be some Deep Mind level geniuses.

what would that be?

My second fucking dub dubs in this thread

>tfw she's losing Michigan

it
is
over

He planned this entire thing, don't you get it. Ok his general idea was to capitalize on societal fragmentation in the states, there's a thing in political analysis called cleavage theory- basically outlining political division based on several factors. Voting blocks form around preferences based on, ethnicity, religion, class and geographical conditions- center periphery. So from the start he was as obnoxious as possible in an attempt to institutionalize the emerging divisions in the state. Also realizing that he can both mobilize support and irritate opposition using discourse theory cemented his victory.
Just look at geographical preferences, Hillary won the center he won all the peripheries.

will trump get a 2'nd term?

man, the chances of rolling the same dubs as the post you're responding to...

Anyways, that's all a little too much for me. My degree is in Comp. Sci. not whatever jargon you're using. can I get a tl;dr? I guess your last sentence is enough for me, I just wanted a really simple explanation why.

we will see in 4 years with how he does

He was an asshole on purpose and planned this entire thing. Basically this wasn't a fluke.

Depends on the first. His margins are pretty thin, so if he pulls an Obama he'll lose for sure.

this thread and the fucking post numbers. so many doubles.

the fucker is at 276 guys. it was fun.

So it's done?

thanks

we did it, boyos!

from what I understand

It'll be reet, some fucker will go for the assassination glory sooner rather than later. I'll bet he won't make it till Christmas.

>Hillary 2020
Sure, run Hillary again. And watch the democratic party completely self-destruct.

Hillary just conceded the race. It's over, you did it fuckers you actually did it- a meme is president.

Glorious.

Hillary will probably run until death. Hopefully the DNC has learned their lesson

She conceded. It's over. President Trump.

I just kek'd my pants

>run until death
Not sure she'll last another 4 years...

Is this real life

they'll cryosleep her in some off shore bank until it times

Well done you....

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman has turned to the question of when markets will recover if Trump does the presidency.

"A first-pass answer is never," he writes in the New York Times.

Putting Trump in charge of the world’s most important economy would be "very bad news":

"What makes it especially bad right now, however, is the fundamentally fragile state much of the world is still in, eight years after the great financial crisis."

The Fed already has very little wiggle room to help the US economy in a downturn, and is likely to get little support from a Trump White House, he said.

"So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened."

Did he just Hitler salute from the top of a balcony? You can't write this shit.

fuck that pussy

Maybe she'll get a spot on next season of Apprentice

some sources refer to it as "America's Brexit" for a reason. hopefully France hurries up and kicks out Britain though.

At the end of the day it's dumb fucks who voted for him that are going to suffer. Fuck'em.

Hillary Clinton will die in the next 6 months I'm calling it now

Nice

Nice