This says it all right there

This says it all right there

Absolute bullshit, she had those people waiting for hours and you can't even give a two minute speech congratulating trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37920342
google.com/search?site=async/eob_en_sc&q=2016 US election results&biw=1920&bih=950#eob=enn/p//1/0///////////
youtu.be/cvHhBmcxcTc
twitter.com/amychozick/status/785325740501917696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just showing what a piece of shit she is.

Fuck this evil cunt.

Good triumphed over Evil tonite. Thank God.

Hillaryarious. She probably won't concede because her backroom goons are thinking up a way to steal it even now.
>and we have her character in a nutshell

I don't know what's worse, how obvious it is she is a total piece of shit or the fact people were actually stupid enough to vote for her anyway

why would anyone congratulate such a cuck child rapist as Trump?

When did this happen? any video

I am a Clinton supporter and I found this to be distasteful. She would of given Trump shit if he pulled the same thing.

Shell probably demand a recount in Florida if anything

This shit really triggers me tho because when you go to one of those rallies it takes its fucking toll on you. You're standing for hours, probably not eating and not drinking enough fluids, then the person you came to see doesn't even have the deceny to come out for a few fucking minutes? I fucking hate Hillary I'm so glad I didn't vote for that cunt.

she a piece of shit boi

how to congratulate a turd .. good luck

Trump hasn't won yet.

PROBABLY FAINTED AGAIN

SOMEONE POST VIDEO

Not long ago, she didn't go on stage, Podesta gives a dumb 30s talk about how they won't concede.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37920342

This

Not surprising, this is the perfect example of exactly how she would've handled the presidency. She does what she wants and the media doesn't hold her accountable. Thank fucking god she lost this election.

yea he did
google.com/search?site=async/eob_en_sc&q=2016 US election results&biw=1920&bih=950#eob=enn/p//1/0///////////

>Trump 266 votes
>Hillary's lapdog actually says "lets bring this home!"

She's making the move to contest the results. It has nothing to do with being emotionally overtaken or any bullshit like that.

Like the old guy on CNN said, "No Class" Congrats President Trump.

>Implying Hillary isn't actually a worse person.

As Hillary Supporter, I really does hope he puts a wrench in the whole system.

it is you are the one who is emotionally overtaken

its not a monarchy. there are cHeCkS & BaLaNcEs

Youtube link yet?

I'm a little distraught, you're right. I voted for Aleppo, so I really didn't want Hillary or Trump. But of the two, I would have preferred the Hildebeast, I think she could have kept the country going for 4 years until we get a competent republican in office. I don't know that about Trump.

can you read

Clinton gave Trump her concession call. He's going on stage very soon.

Trump is the next POTUS, confirmed. Not trolling.

thats why you wasted your vote. not like it mattered

What does this prove? What did brexit prove?

That the political elites that subvert the truth, that lie and cheat, the public are sick.of it.

Trump is a horrible candidate. Absolutely horrible. But the American people see that what he is saying, is the truth. And the truth is ugly.

For too long, politicians have ignored the will of the people. And if they want to win elections, they have to start telling the truth.

Hillary is a perfect example of lieing, cheating, awful politician who pretends to be for the people, but would just keep going along the path of separating the political elites from the average Joe on the street.

It wasn't a wasted vote. I am in California, so it was going blue no matter what. By voting Johnson, I was giving the libertarian party a stronger political foothold. Any other vote would have been a waste.

There is no video of her, the cunt never showed & has told supported to go home.

For once, acknowledge that she's upset. Let her be. How would you feel after losing a shot at the presidency twice? Especially this time around. It was special for women. They actually had a chance. You may not care for the problems that affect women, but at least acknowledge that she has a reason to be upset.

>war with Iran
>being against gay marriage until it suddenly was in her best interest not to be

Our only hope is that Trump hits the right balance of retarded to put the U.S. in a 4-year stasis.

>How would you feel after losing a shot at the presidency twice?
Pretty fucking relieved tbh, I don't want to be president

If she wasn't such an insufferable cunt I would feel bad

But since she is, it is essentially impossible

>has a hard day
>gets all emotional, closes up and disappears
>fit to be president?

Are we supposed to chase after her?

Sore loser

its a fucking disgrace, she sent podesta out to tell everyone who'd been waiting for hour to not to give up hope and to go home while she calls trump to concede

>special for women
It was special for exactly ONE woman, and a liberals who saw nothing but her sex projected their values on to her. She is the least liberal Democrat that I have seen in years, and Trump is the most liberal Republican. To me, all this election showed was the liberal desire to have more "first"s after the first black POUS and the impact that the word "Democrat" has on the liberal population.

No one is asking you to feel sorry for her.

Did I say that?

You mean good trumped evil?

The announcement is not official yet...
You DO realize that right?

Hah our lebtard NZ media can't get their heads around this.
>major news site
>God help america"
>"we warned you"

No. See, you're too biased. I'm not asking for your opinion on liberals, democrats, or her.

Can you stay on topic?

She's either on her way to a hospital, or on a plane to somewhere without a US extradition treaty.

Trump going to work be like
youtu.be/cvHhBmcxcTc

The announcement is official now...
You DO realize that right?

It is VERY official

Agree, our media is fucking retarded

I wonder what CNN is going to do... All the money and propaganda they put behind their candidate lost...

>tfw watching video

Trump's son or whatever is losing his shit next to Trump.

Where you expecting a 2am live reaction stream as Hilary calls trump and congratulates him?

Indeed

Early signs show they are switching teams

Kid looks insanely tired he most likely sleeps at like 10 normally

I think he is literally going to shit himself. He is fidgeting and grimacing. Doing the poo poo dance.

Once she realized she was losing she probably got pumped full of morphine

She probably killed herself

Yeah they're probably wondering about their ability to control people as their delusion realities crack. I'd love to see the reaction from all those bitches on 'the view'-they were having a femiparty earlier as if Hillary had won already.

START PACKING SHITSKIN. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.

I'm guessing he drank way too much coffee or some shit he looks shaky up there, unless he's super nervous

>I am a Clinton supporter

And rolling his eyes. lol.

>Are we supposed to chase after her?
Hahaha

Hillary was probably too fucking wasted to come out and speak. She's a fucking raging alcoholic, you know...

“Should I call her and talk this through or better leave with you? ’m worried she’ll get on with Cheryl and we’ll end up in a bad place.”

"I think you should call her and sober her up some."

-Podesta Emails

"We need to take off so we can have some drinks served," Hillary says on her campaign plane

-Amy Chozick
twitter.com/amychozick/status/785325740501917696

She was too drunk / medicated / having a breakdown. Bitch was not prepared to lose.

That kid is pretty fucking tall for a 10 year old

He's almost melanias height

I should add those emails were sent at 4:30 in the afternoon

I AM SO SICK OF THOSE FAKE MAKE-YOUR-OWN HEADLIN

oh

Russian Genes, man

>why would anyone congratulate such a cuck child rapist as Trump?

Some opinions can safely be ignored

Cut yourself and move to Canada if it upsets you so much lol

Test

shes a dumb slut who cares

Total agree this is why she lost because she can't cut it. PUSHY !!!!!!

>Absolute bullshit, she had those people waiting for hours and you can't even give a two minute speech congratulating trump?
She probably had a stroke

or she went into seizure again

>her
>women
>women
lmao reptilians dont have genders

>$200 has been removed from your account
>Thank you for Correcting The Record, but it is over.
>Say goodbye to your loved ones, and consume your Funtime Tablet immediately!

The old hag didn't have the energy to stay up for her own election.

She called Trump to conceded and congratulate him, the Hillary tent closed about an hour before the results came in.

She probably had another seizure

Can't wait to hear the panic on the hits tomorrow.
I have to listen to that shit every day at work.

On Australian news, you can pretty much tell someone is going to act like a baby about it if they're a woman. And boy do they have a lot of female "analysts" to put in front of the camera.

they all do anal?

>they all do anal?
Only when its 'that' time of the month and they can't take it through the flap jack.