So, are you having him assassinated? Please tell me you are

So, are you having him assassinated? Please tell me you are.

Some nigger kill him, please.

Cry more libtards

Enjoy the fbi watch retard.

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

>mfw world economy is crashing
>mfw its 1929 again

holy fuckin shit america why?

Everyone in this thread will be drone striked in the next hour.

I am plotting it right now.

Good luck, Secret Service.

Cucks on suicide watch.

Gavrilo, oh Gavrilo, where art thou?

Do you really think I live in that shithole you redneck?
You better lick donald's hairy, tiny balls because you're either with him or against him, Hitler style.

Oh please can you do it faster?

:)

Do you hear that?

i just got up.
is this real?
am i stil dreeming?
if not my dreemmcome thru
make america haha again

Best of luck, fellow sensible human being.

Now Putin is in charge, with Trump as his puppet. All hail Mother Russia.

that was the plan, so they redo everything all over and elect bernie.

We didnt get him last time but with how volatile this climate is, an attempt in the next week or two wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. inb4 NSA reading my posts, how the fuck could you assholes let this happen!?

Quads don't lie. Trump will be murdered.
Can't waitttttttttt!

Quads noice

Hello FBI/ATF/Secret Service/CIA/Delta Force

NSA browsing Sup Forums for keks or CP?

You're talking to a bloke in the UK, you ignorant, paranoid gaylord.

I just got a call.

you guys need to chill and read a book. or better gofundme com/i-want-to-write-a-book

Imagine him being shot by a clean snipper bullet while giving the acceptance speech. OH MY GOD, I'm fapping to that furiously.

PLACE YA BETS!!!!!!
15 to 1 says someone takes a shot at this guy within the first 18 months

Nah, he'll find a way to get impeached.

Naw, he will get impeached before he gets killed,. He might get killed after impeachment.

In all seriousness, Trump or Hillary makes no difference. The President can't decide shit by himself. The same people in the shadows remain in charge, while they create the illusion of choice, of democracy, with these elections. Nothing will change.

Revolution

eh, we would still have pence. too bad you liberal faggots might be taught to have some fucking morals in this goddamn country

muh russia

He will die within a week from a "stroke" or some other cute bullshit. Pence will be the new president.

Mark. My. Words.

Level 300+ Freemason Illuminati confirmed.

I will protect Trump with my life.

>assassinating the God Emperor

If you strike him down, he will only become more powerful.

Ave, Imperator!

There are no fucking clinton sympathizers A) crazy enough B) skilled enough C) even own a fucking gun enough to do this. Long live our king!

Libtard detected.

My bets on some type of civil war

i think every single person assumed hillary was going to win no matter who they were voting for wow this is crazy

i cant be apart of this where is a place in canada where it is kind of secluded and its all nice people and nobody givss a shit too much about anything you know?

You can't kill a god

Saskatoon

Economy is dictated by people, people who overreact. People are considering killing themselves because their candidate didn't win. It's like selling all your assets and giving up, and the results aren't even final yet.

what makes you think we'd be nice to Americans fleeing to our country?

I think Americans are arrogant, entitled, uneducated gun nuts.

Those aren't the ones that would be fleeing though.

Fuck you. They would be worse. They would be cowards.

Is it certain that trump will be president or are there more results that could sway it or could the electoral college give it to Hillary?

>wanting Pence as president

I think Trump deliberately picked him so noone would try anything funny

keep crying OP your tears only make that wall bigger faggot

Trump will die from "natura"l causes and it will be a huge conspiracy for years and years.

If he is, there's going to be a fucking civil war. If they're smart, they'll wait four years and recuck the country after he's out of office.

same

If he dies before 2020 he will not be able to atone for his crimes. The president elect will be of the first to experience.

Ironically that makes you both biggots.

Not all Canadians are fuckin' nice.

We burned your Whitehouse remember?

You think whiny liberals are going to start a civil war? With what, their safe spaces?

I'll honestly be surprised if he's not...

you think i give 2 bags of saggy dicks about being a biggot