only Portugal, Greece and Italy remain old beautiful city

> only Portugal, Greece and Italy remain old beautiful city.

Other urls found in this thread:

visao.sapo.pt/actualidade/sociedade/2016-12-06-Testes-PISA-Portugal-supera-media-da-OCDE
thehellinikon.com/en/the-project.html#cat3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be a nip
>build everything from wood and paper
>murrica btfos your cities
>all your "ancient" buildings are actually only a few decades old

>be japanese
>get nuked

Spain and France also apply

Not greece,tho

fuck you japan, along with americans for destroying our colonial architecture

Refused

Barcelona is not Spain

portuguese and shitalian cities are not very old

thank you anim-

best ally.

heeee... I'm sure Oporto is older than Lisbon.

You are welcome
I hope you never betray us.

You like old towns ?

Athens is full of commie tier buildings.It's not about how old was it founded but how old but still modern it looks.
Lisbon is older.It was founded during the roman times and was called Olisipio

We have cities which are at least as old but we dont know how old they are as it was before the Romans so there are no precise records

there are many ruins in greece and turkey
much better than the trash buildings in shitaly and other spic countries

Japan has God-tier architecture

You're getting predictable and boring.

Thanks
But I wanna live in old city not architecture.

no shit sherlock
its not my fault that portugal is shit

>Lisbon is older.It was founded during the roman times and was called Olisipio

then it was not Lisbon, it was something else, Portugal started with frontiers in Duero and Porto gave the name to the country "Portucale" IIRC.

Not our fault, the anglos simply don't know how to win a war other than through countless bombs.

>jakubmarian maps
Yeah...
visao.sapo.pt/actualidade/sociedade/2016-12-06-Testes-PISA-Portugal-supera-media-da-OCDE

We're above the OECD in the pisa scores and countries like spain,france,italy,balkans,etc

Anglo ruined your old cities because they don't have anything old.

Greece is just commieblocks, though, and ruins they didn't care about until Germans showed up.

>no etrurian city

greek guy with german flag, what happend for you to hate so much the latin countries? did a spanish guy stole your german GF? why do your posts and threads are always so negative? can it be solved with modern medicine?

According to that logic,toledo was only formed after its conquest?And cordoba?

again
the germans love to blame others for their own problems
they can not stop with that

i trust jakub marians iq map more than a faggot test for teens

doesn't Japan also have old towns?

spaniards and italians are annoying faggots

Then why do your cities look like shit?

To be onest,I wish we had more metropolitan cities with skyscrapers and shit.We have SO MANY cities and the population is hugely dispersed instead of conglomerating like in spain.
This is just 1 of like 300 cities in just a district

i dont know ask the greeks in greece
good think that they arent tall like slavshit blocks or those in shitmany

>el Greco talking about annoying faggots

VERY ironic friend

>tfw not portuguese to have a deep history

have you been around greeks?

nobody knows about them

i know about them a lot

I've been looking for nice views from Athens, but all that google offers is some low res flyby or high resolution "muh ruins".

seems to me you're more annoying than anyone else, what's the cause of your eternal butthurt? is it because you are a rat that escaped the sinking ship while the rest stood in their places trying to fix things? do you hate yourself when you see your image in the mirror?

all big cities in greece are ugly as sin

I like Greeks I just don't like your neverending shitposts.

the rest of the world does not

athens is very big
dont think you will catch a nice view there

I still live on that ship.

yes you are, cucks

i like greeks too
i just dont like eurospics

very big means you get more options

everyone knows Paris is shit, but it's so big they can work a good view if they try

You made that clear, you're in every thread posting your angsty comments with the same old pictures, hopefully you'll find a new hobby one day, fingers crossed for you.

España es una MIERDA ya que nosotros los CASTELLANOS gente de bien y protectores de la fe CATÓLICA y la pureza de nuestras benditas TIERRAS tenemos que compartir estado con garrapatas ARAGONESAS,JUDEIDIZANTES CATALANES,puercos VALENCIANOS, mofetas BALEARICAS,perras VASCAS Y NAVARRAS,vacas GALLEGAS gitanos MURCIANOS,moros ANDALUCES y traidores LEONESES. Cada día rezo a San Fernando rey cruzado de estas nuestras SANTAS tierras y a DOÑA Isabel de Trastamara para que resurezcan y nos guie a la gente de BIEN, LOS CASTELLANOS, a una nueva época dorada de FE, CULTURA Y PROSPERIDAD COMO ACOSTUMBRABAMOS ANTES DE TENER QUE AGUANTAR A LA CHUSMA DE ESTA ESPAÑA SIN MORAL NI VALORES.

thehellinikon.com/en/the-project.html#cat3

i think they want to get the biggest aquarium in europe

and i actually like that greece looks like an arab shithole from the 2000s

Greece is my hobby
I found Greece

it was crazy to see your driving skills when I was in Athens, cars invading the road hard shoulder so other could pass them, our bus almost went off road twice.

well but what happened? did a spic stole your lunch money or was it your GF? your butthurt is so legendary that I can immediately identify your posts in this board.

i dont like europeans
most of my friends are non muslim turks and arabs
spaniards and shitalians are annoying european faggots

>beautiful city
Ever been to Athens?

those small island cities are actually very nice

Was ottoman/post ottoman architecture really that bad ?

He's the most annoying and dumb piece of shit on this board, hands down.

my church was built in the 11th century
my flat was built in the 17th century
my pub was built in the 13th century

anglo =/= yank

Then Spain doesn't have anything good.

>barcelona
>old

Its not about the architecture. The buildings are getting old and they're not maintained. The city has become a grey, dark turd and is no fun to walk around. It was 30 years ago. There are good places to see in Athens and that's where the tourists go but the rest of Athens (and its big) is shit.

looks retarded

is it my fault that you are shit?

Barcelona belongs to Pakistan.

AAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO LIVE IN CYBERPUNK HEAVEN

Are you actually implying Brits didn't mass bomb and it was just Americans?

It's not very economically viable, but it does produce the best-looking cities.

Mate, Coimbra and Porto and Braga have existed since Celtic times, way before the Romans. I'm sure a place as well positioned as Lisbon is even older than that.

I wanna sink in deep ocean with Venice

People that live in huge metropolitan cities want quiet towns and people that live in quiet towns want the opposite.
Just look at são paulo at night,I get a boner just by looking at it.I love night metropolitan city skylines...

WTF are you talking about you dumb nip, America has tons of old towns like this one is full of buildings from the 1800s.

>implying I'm not a subhuman terrone living in a shitty irrelevant city with nothing to be proud of

Not beautiful sorry

>1800s
>old

no i'm saying the britain is ancient and saying anglos have no history is literally retarded