You may only post ITT if your country has NEVER committed a war crime

You may only post ITT if your country has NEVER committed a war crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans
history.com/topics/american-civil-war/shermans-march
youtube.com/watch?v=mJLwqBfrcu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello my white brother

'ello lads

Hahahahaha

France is a war criminal country, leave the thread immediately.

what is a war crime?

Hola sudacas

It is, indeed; so is the USA. And UK. And Turkey.
Please everybody leave.

Taiwan reporting in

GTFO France, you heard America

Hello

>so is the USA. And UK. And Turkey.

That's libel.

Alba- come on.

The federal republic of Germany hasn't commited war crimes, as far as i know

hello

Waiting for belgium

expulsion of acadians was not a crime, they were asking for it

Literally the most innocent country on earth

>You may only post ITT if your country has NEVER committed a war crime.
>OP flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans

That's injun propaganda used to smear our good name.

>Anime is not a war crime

Disgusting. When will the Poles stop denying their atrocities against Jews and Germans?

Hello my innocent friend!

history.com/topics/american-civil-war/shermans-march
not so fast, yankee scum

Geneva convention stuff, like use to mustard gas and napalm and shit like that during times of war.

However it's only a war crime if you lose the war.

I can only hope that one day Poland will pay reparations and give back occupied territories to Germany and Russia

Has Poland even apologized for Auschwitz yet?

>yankland
>never commited a war crime
loving every laugh

>Dresden

you should finish the job

polish genocide never forget, never forgive

oh well

should have finished*

sorry for bad engrish

no never
I seriously dont understand how Poles can live with themselves.
Even though I know that objectivly speaking, Germans are innocent, we still apologized to the Jews, but Poland never did

brazil never comitted war crime

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D..dose that mean i am not in the cool kid club?

not so fast

checking in

why tho

it's mostly ethnic poles who live in eastern pomeriana

hey

ill one up you, not only have never committed war crimes, we have never even been in a war except to defend ourselves

Finns were the good guys in that war

t. the Schweden part of Schwedentrunk

cleared
cleared
cleared
cleared
cleared
cleared
cleared
wtf are you doing here?
t. military too shitty to commit a war crime (much less win an actual war)
cleared
cleared
cleared
GET >>>/OUT/

The koreans were developing a weaponised form of autism transmitted though the morphogenetic field. They had to be destroyed, but at great cost. It's not a war crime if you sacrifice yourself at the same time.

what is a war?

Yay!

Good guy reporting

> wtf are you doing here?
The Federal Republic of Germany has never been in a war of aggression, and has never sent soldiers anywhere but in humanitarian missions. The krautfag is more innocent than most of our (older) countries.

Yeah, It's easy to separate history like this.
I'm pretty sure France's 2nd republic never commited war crimes, too.

France before and after this, in other hand...

that was the swedish empire, not the modern day sweden

>Finns were the good guys in that war
Tell that to the Korean woman who had to suffer for millennia due to small Korean penises. This is unforgivable!

Pay reparations

Not so fast my genocidal friend
youtube.com/watch?v=mJLwqBfrcu8

If Poles gave back our territory, we could send all the refugees to live there.
Hell, we could take all the refugees in Europe let them all live there, then build some nice fences/walls around the area.

Belarus tho

in high school, my history teacher used to tell us Sup Forums jokes, about jews, niggers, poles, russians etc.
he also always called aushwitz "polish death camps", his cat was even named "bambus" ("bamboo"), because he was black xD