Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtu.be/jgflCE7zRpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masonry seems like a good trade to get in on.

cant stump wont stump

Lets see this wall.

Trump or Hillary makes no difference. The President can't decide shit by himself. The same people in the shadows remain in charge, while they create the illusion of choice, of democracy, with these elections. Nothing will change.

Given the fact that republicans won everything tonight. The wall is probably gonna happen.

fuck outta here

Canadafag reporting in.

I fucking love you guys.
America is a constant source of entertainment for us.

4 years of pure comedy to follow!
Lol. Your country is such a fucking joke.

No, you, you fucking wetback piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

He's not lying. They won Presidency, House, and Senate. The people are apparently fed up with liberal bullshit.

My brother in law, who is by all accounts a fantastic and caring person, is an illegal alien with a work visa under the Dream Act.

If Trump repeals that act, I don't know what he and my sister are going to do.

No idea how good/bad of a president he will be. I don't think my life will change no matter who would of won but jesus how embarrassing. What a buffoon.

So fucking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E

at least we will now be the biggest meme country

The joke is you, sucks.

MY THOUGHTS ARE MY CORNDOGS GOING TO BE DEPORTED NOW

A FUCKING LEAF

We did it

This

MAGA
BUILD
WALL

>Trudeau is your PM

Moist

Me tooooo!!!!!

It's all over :)

meme magic

is

real

I'm ready for war, boi

World War 3

Free Masonry is good too

youtu.be/jgflCE7zRpc

Don't worry you're getting a wall to you icebacks

>illegal alien
As in, he broke the law kind of illegal? As fantastic and caring as he sounds, disregarding the laws of the land has consequences.

Go to Mexico!!! That's what! Wooooooo mother fuckin hoooo!!!!!

OP here. Im an anchor baby but i honestly feel like this was for the better. And to all the people saying world war 3. Hilary wanted to have a war with russia. think again.

>mfw America fell for the Trump meme

His VP doesn't fucking believe in EVOLUTION. WTF. If we haven't proven that we really ARE a country of retards before fuck we sure have now.

wow you guys must really hate Hillary Clinton. Seriously, how the fuck can someone like Trump, who's said SO MANY self destructive things on his campaign trail, have beaten the potential first woman president? You guys are absolutely fucked for the next four years lol

Is your sister a citizen? why isn't she sponsoring him?

I've fapped 5 times in the last 5 minutes

and he doesn't believe in climate change. This is fucked

I'm so fucking excited

Oh it gets better....wonderful

Do you know what the Dream Act is? He was brought over when he was three with his brother, who was one. They had no choice in the matter. And just for the sake of putting it out there, his father and mother are also two of the hardest working, honest, and best people I have had the pleasure of knowing. I just want him and my sister to have a good life.

They got married a month ago after 4 years of dating, and are currently in the citizenship process. Seeing an advisor next week. Mostly I'm scared for his family, which are also mine now, and again, are just great.

They're going to GTFO, that's what.

Particularly if you're Mexican.

so pretty

what I'm most amazed by is that the US is 50/50 men and women. How the fuck can someone likeTrump get elected while literally flipping the bird to female voters?

good.

Miracles do exist.

Sorry, I cant hear you over my free health care, excellent school systems, beautiful land, flawless society.

>Hillary called me and conceded

Nah we're getting a pipeline, only good thing about Trump getting elected.

I hope so!!!!!

I get a wall to keep YOU out, AND You'll pay for it?!?!?!??!

Helllz ya

this, Trudeau still sucks though

>All theses shills crying in this thread
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
Top zozzle

Once those nukes start flying...

you are wrong we are absolutely fucked for the next 8 years Trump 2020

"excellent school systems"

Man are the republicans going to be shocked when the real, very much liberal Trump comes out.

As a brit, i dont see him doing fuck all. The man basically improvised his way through the election, and if you think he has a set out plan for what he wants to do youre dead wrong
>if i was an amerifag
>dont let hilary into the running
>bernie all the way

Face it, bro, no one cares about Canada other than pick on your stereotypes and make moose jokes.

It's why you're paying attention to us, because your country isn't fun.

Quite Canada. Hats don't talk

Not when you have the house and the senate

better than american school systems that's for sure

Lol you say that like trump is better.

Even Trudeau's wife is hotter.

i love how Google and every other news channel is calling Trump the winner but CNN they are sucking on Hillary's Dick saying not all votes have been counted

Because he only ever said shit while Hillary actually did shit.

fuck you snowmexican

>Clinton News Network
>Calling it for anyone but shillary

You're just sore because you tried to conquer us and failed. Sour grapes much?

Canada dosent have "inner city schools" or whatever.

Public schools are all decent.

And we don't have so many goddamn niggers

XD

he's not better than Trudeau, but doesn't mean I voted for JT

He can become a citizen legally, just like my grandfather did. There is a right way and a wrong way. People got sick of things being done the wrong way and profiting from it.

We should totally build a wall to keep americans in and make them pay for it. Our CIC webpage is down. Just sayin', eh?

fucking leaf here too.
Take a look in a fucking mirror, we're a joke too, dumbass.

I just went outside and waved an american flag for like ten minutes, and I've never even been in the US.

>less than 10% of the USA has bachelors degrees

We happily sit up here, cozy, healthy and safe and laugh at you retards. Im okay with this.

>Strawmanning this hard.

It's okay to be sad, eh. :^)
Maybe you'll be as cool as us someday, eh?

Oh shit Canada. Forgot you were there.

So ....people cant have other opinions? They have to follow yours? Thats why you lost. You forgot about the rest of us.

Quite??

Did you mean Quiet??

Poor american education...

So it was true. Bernouts and fags who racked up college debt were the ones voting democratic.

US immigration procedures are one of the toughest and most harshly enforced in the world. I really don't understand you people. How can you let yourselves be whipped into a frenzy like this? Have you no self-respect?

In obscurity, away from the rest of the world. Enjoy forever being in Big Brother's shadow.

>trump wins
>no america fuck yeah blasting on every board

For shame hiroshimoot,

>trump supporters
>having morals

Wall on bottom, wall on top.
Enjoy your wall Leaf boy

Canadian immigration site is broken, I intend on checking out Canada before moving.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

That's a good thing. If we were as lax as Europe, we'd be overrun by not only tacos but kebabs as well.