TRUMP WINS IT'S OVER LIBERALS.

hell yea

HE HAS WON.

YEEEE HAAAW

gg

Lock Her Up !!!!

TRUMP HAS WON!
MAKE AMERICA & THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

So glad for you Americans, now you can finally start rebuilding your country to it's former glory!

LONG LIVE TRUMP!

Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!!

Hillery4prison

I actually can't believe this.. It's sad to see that the predjudices about american idioty are true. You just voted for america having the next kim jong un, congrats.

So Trump actually won?
Legit question, eurofag here

stupid millennials . Booobooobooo
Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!!
Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!! Lock Her Up !!!!

Well good luck white people

yes. Hillary has conceded as well.

Good GOD
WHAT THE FUCK

Hellllll yeahhhhhhh

BUILD THE WAL!!!

Shillary was the next Kim Kong Un, now we have a great man as our president. Now your safe space is gone, deal with it.

You wil have less 4 years from now, and you will have less freedom. Weep 4 all your grandfathers that fought for what has been lost this night. Do you think that Trump will be running things? LOL

Oh hell yes, words cannot express my joy right now

How?

I thought we were ready to progress as a nation. To shake off the dead weight of the old and ignorant and outdated ideals that this country held. We are not ready for that now DONALD fucking TRUMP is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF OUR MILITARY. HE HAS ACCESS TO OUR NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES.

Do you assholes realize what you've done? Our country is a fucking joke. Jesus Christ I really didn't think this would happen. I thought racist old men in the south were the only people who really liked trump holy fucking shit. I'm worried for all of us. We're fucking TOAST

Fuck yes

Was going to start a war, give power to feminists, destroy/kill her opponents, etc.

THE ERA OF MARXISM AND LIBERALISM IS OVER

WE HAVE SAVED THE WORLD

Do you know how government works? You think he's going to run to the office after being sworn in and start launching nukes? This is the exact mindset that lost you the election. Your delusional theatrical thinking lost this election, blame yourself.

If he makes cp legal ill be happy

I'm surprised that you didn't say drumpf

HI CTR

YOU'RE ALL MEGA FUCKED NOW