Ok Sup Forums, I need a damage report. Now that it happened...

Ok Sup Forums, I need a damage report. Now that it happened, I need to know exactly what to expect of the next four years. How fucking bad can this guy make things? Is he really the next super-Hitler like everyone thinks he is? What makes Hilary seem so fucking corrupt in the first place?

How much damage will this guy and his tiny hands do in the next four years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

WALL

It's only bad if you don't like breathing in radioactive isotopes. If you do enjoy that, this is going to be a stellar 4 years.

Go watch his videos and listen to his interviews and shit you fucking retard. He isn't like Hitler. He isn't a Tyrant and isn't going to destroy America. That's just what the liberal media told you and your dumbass believed it.

Well they won the Presidency, House, and Senate. So, short of controlling the Supreme Court they control all of the checks and balances built into America.

>>I need to know exactly what to expect of the next four years

Forget it. Even the US-Ambassador in Germany dind't know in an interview today. Nobody Knows. Wait fpor January.

Trump or Hillary makes no difference. The President can't decide shit by himself. The same people in the shadows remain in charge, while they create the illusion of choice, of democracy, with these elections. Nothing will change.

You're like the guy that posts questions on automotive about how fucked he's going to be at a shop instead of doing some very basic research.

International relations and climate change policy will be relarively scary. Everything else should be business as usual. Not the end of the (free) world.

>Implying Hitler was going to destroy Germany.

finally... thank God someone understands. I swear, with everyone calling him Hitler, I was about to commit suicide, by two bullets to the back of the head and have it deemed suicide

We don't enforce a no fly zone over Syria. As such we don't anger Russia. With no Hillary, the Russian bear stops getting poked with a stick, and we hopefully avoid a nuclear engagement with Russia. As it stands, we are currently at worse relations with the Russians than we were during the Cold War.

I voted for Trump specifically for this reason. He's not perfect. He's brash, corky, and overall a seemingly entitled prick when the mood suits him. But he called out all the bullshit surrounding the elite, biased media, etc. And he will keep the nukes in their silos on both countries.

You're forgetting that he'll be representing our country when he meets with foreign leaders. If he shits up our reputation because his dick is to big to keep in his pants, countries will treat us differently.

He will use the power to enrich himself and his family, while screwing the poor and middle class.

The dollar is already tanking, making every American poorer.

This. Killary would have brought us WW3 for sure.

this

I just cant imagine him as the president, he isnt fit for that

Thus will be a wild ride

Trying to think of two families who have done exactly this...hmmmm oh yeah, the Obamas and Clintons (and every American politician ever at every level, go figure).

Inflation actually transfers wealth from the rich to the poor because poor people owe more money then their net worth

Not to say he's appeasing Russia by doing that but it could become that. Also, there's really no way to tell if he's going to really be isolationist. Like any President, he has no obligation and even lacks the power to do everything he campaigned to do. Everyone knows what Hillary was about but nobody has any idea what Trump is really capable of doing. America voted for the Wild Card not the Trump Card. Pun intended.

he gets to appoint a majority of supreme court judges. He owns that more than the house and the senate.

dolan will make a lot of damage
you fags are gonna destroy the world
smh fucking america that country was a mistake

Never has this video ever been so relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

>Is he really the next super-Hitler like everyone thinks he is?

Our president doesn't get to have emergency powers like Hitler got to abuse.

Economics major here. Kill yourself.

>be trump
>masterbating in Oval Office
>elbow accidentally hits desk
>reveals button that fires all nukes
>what's this
oh nice
>hits button by accident with cumshot meant for his assistant
>world destruction
>trump is fine because he escaped into an underground bunker in time

What, because I voted against your kike masters? Fuck you.

>being this serious

I can't wait for Trump to make America great again.
Why do you turds think he is gonna fuck shit up?

We just elected a billionaire bigot, known sexual predator, and former reality tv star to the presidency. Also the GOP kept the house and senate and will soon install a new Supreme Court justice to start reversing major decisions of the last 100 years. So yeah, it's not going to be great.

Are you an idiot? He has the House and Senate backing him. He gets to exercise his emergency powers as he pleases.

>known sexual predator
Bill was a frequent flyer on Loli air and Hillary knew it.

That all sounds fantastic, user. Wtf are you talking about?

Wait, so I'm female, is he really gonna take away all women's rights because that would kind of suck

What emergency powers?

>implying the GOP didn't merely tolerate Trump

No but because you have no idea about how economy works

are you retarded no one would actually do that cunt

apology for poor english

where were you when usa is meme?

'i was sat at home sleeping when phon is ring'

'usa is meme'

'no'

and you???????????

>is he the next super hitler?
Anyone who thinks that is either an overemotional attention whore or the defenition of liberal sheep.

Hitler isn't even that bad
>made Germany great again after WW1
I'd think it's actually a compliment to Trump if he is comparable to Hitler.

I don't even know why this pasta still makes me kek

Hillary is a Jew-puppet.

>this whole thread
>hillary damage control teams earning there last few shekels

>. He isn't like Hitler. He isn't a Tyrant and isn't going to destroy America.
in fact he's a spoiled 3 years old and gonna fuck him up economy and embarass america in front of every nation, and that's pretty much it.

apology for poor english

when were you when america is kill?

i was sat at home eating burger when tv came on

‘trump is winner'

‘no’

Berlin 1946 would like a word with you.

Hitler did stellar things for Deutschland n a very short period of time.

That button is just Hollywood.

Kekd
Laying in bed. Heard my dad yell the results l. "Well fuck"

Want the damage report?
- America just did the single smartest decision it's made it decades

What've you got to lose?
- Stock markets crashed after Brexit too, but they came back after a week
- Political correctness will be a thing of the past
- Deportation of ILLEGAL immigrants, not legal migrants, seriously, what's the problem with this?
- No accepting dangerous terrorist sang niggers into your border
- The most annoying and whingey liberals will move to Canada.

Win win win win win situation.

Oh calm your tits. I know you want to teach him something but remember you can't teach a lefty anything, they just don't have real brains inside their lizard heads.

what the fuck? Seriously, are you retarded?