TFW everyone thinks that anything to do with this election matters at all

TFW everyone thinks that anything to do with this election matters at all.

>The President is very much a figurehead - he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.

Discuss if you like, but it still doesn't matter.

There needs to be someone to stop the republicans turning America into the christian version of Afghanistan.

>executive actions
>nullifying anything and everything
>no way for dems to counter because rep house and senate

but we don't fuck goats and we can shit on whoever we like and take what we want.

Don't you fuck pigs and relatives down south? And still beat gay people to death?

Just shut the fuck up and be glad faggots won't be in the bathroom with your daughter

Republicans won the House and Senate too. There's no barrier to Republicans stacking the supreme court and passing their entire legislative agenda now. They've been rewarded by the American public for obstructing Obama for 8 years.

im from the real south; the deep south.

we fucking love fags and dikes down here.

Pretty much accurate. It's just gonna be 4 years of nothing happening.

gays can marry legally.
pig fucker is not even a relevant insult
the incest thing has about as much truth to it as hillary not being a crook

What are you talking about? Republicans hold all houses now, and soon will control the Supreme Court. The next four years will be the opposite of 'nothing happening'. Supreme Court precedents will be rolled back, gay marriage reversed, Roe v Wade reversed, etc.

I know, there's going to be so much gridlock with a Republican House, Senate, Presidency, and Supreme Court.

You're right but it's the fact that Republicans won the House and Senate that fucks with me. Still, it doesn't matter (lol that wall is never getting built, not in his presidency anyway) but that's all I cared about.

Ah, well. Nothing to do now but wait and see.

whats rolling around in my head is when trump appoints his 3 justices will they be staunchly republican? because seemingly the repubs hate the dolan just as much as the dems. so say you have the 3 trumpy justices and then the 6 remaining dem and repub justices, theyll shoot down anything his 3 put forth. then you have the repubs and dems in senate who also hate the dolan. it seems like he will be the lamest duck prez in history (aptly memed since hes the dolan). That being said i think thats a benefit to the american people more than anything, 4 years of gridlock, hear hear.

Still had military control and can pass and veto certain bills and laws.

This nigga gets it

>aptly memed
Dolan hasn't been relevant in years.
You really felt up the bottom of the bag before you pulled that one out, didn't you?
Your self-evaluation makes me hate you. I don't even care what you had to say anymore.

pretty much this. i think alot of people dont realize Don sorta hijacked the republican party. The bushes hate him (look what he did to jeb), mccain hates him and romney hates him, thats alot of political influence on the republican party imho. then obv the left thinks hes a racist xenophobic living pepe.

That's literally untrue. Presidents nominate judges, direct and start conversations, negotiate with world leaders, sway public opinion, literally decide a law, etc.

It's more responsibility and influence than any other single politician.

Saying "The President is just a figurehead" is a ridiculous statement repeated by people who really don't know what the president does.

Amerifag here, is that actually true? How deep is Deep South? I've wanted to see that part of the country.

i dont think you understand the historical relevance of the term "lame duck", or you might have found that funny.

>Saying "The President is just a figurehead" is a ridiculous statement repeated by people who really don't know what the president does.

Too bad it's literally true, though.

hes also commander in chief of the U.S. military.

No, that's just what you believe.

its literally true that the president makes the call to drop a nuke on a motherfucker.

Not to mention our population is full of fucking retards who think A) elections happen every 4 years and B) you only need to vote for president.
Reps sweep midterms, state, and local. It's a goddamn joke.

He the literal commander of the military and has veto power over any legislation, which requires a massive majority to overcome. He can also make presidential orders which are pieces of legislation that don't need to be approved by the house or senate. Such a powerless figurehead

>What is the Veto
>What is an executive order
>What is martial law
>What is the Supreme Court

Yeah, keep telling yourself it doesn't matter kid, what ever soothes the butthurt. MAGA

please can this happen.

He will be eliminated and Obama will have his martial law 3rd term. Just you sheeple wait and see

umm...he has a vice president. And it isn't Obama.

;)