Murrica you never fail to amuse me

Murrica you never fail to amuse me

germany. lol.

Do we need to kick your ass a third time?

Buncha fucking retards over here.

u scared yet Joachim?

Careful US, while you're good at finishing other people's wars, you're not so great at finishing your own ones.

his supporters aren't a militant organization with a proper structure. Just a gaggle of geese honking incessantly.

>said the country who openly supports migrants raping their boys and girls

KEK.

You stay fucking terrible Germany.

german here. the OP is as always a faggot. im so happy to see that trump won and hope that our country will eventually turn reasonable again

Nothing will go wrong, we win world wars.

Your tears are delicious

Dear Ahmed, youre not a german citizen, run home because the trumpsters are coming.

You don't.
Others do, you just come claiming you did

Yes, Trump is the same as Hitler. Fuck, HIllary supporters are stupid...

Get back to sucking mohammeds cock, you cuck faggots

its not their fault that they are dump

So when do you think we can expect the everyone except white male concentration camps? Or do you think everything will continue on pretty much as it has, laws are proposed, voted upon, passed or not, people marry who they want based on laws based on popular opinion (for), people that break the law are held accountable, If the majority of people in your state want or oppose Transgender bathrooms/ pot/ guns/ pipelines/ (you're concern here) then your state should probably have or not have those things. Because that is the original intent of the states, otherwise we would just be America.

I can't believe this is happening. Top fucking kek, man.

Lmao. Just woke up. I can't believe he won. Where are all these Clinton supporters that said this couldn't happen.

/Thread

>Loud voice
Okay

>Hates minorities
Good

>Threatens to imprison his opponents
Good

>Doesn't give a fuck about democracy
America is supposed to be a republic

You do realize Hitler almost took over the world, right?c

Also he did nothing wrong

this is bad

apology for poor english

where were you when usa is meme?

'i was sat at home sleeping when phon is ring'

'usa is meme'

'no'

and you???????????

Good morning Germany. I am moving there soon I hope, to live with my German boyfriend. I would not like to stay here in America.

Not getting the point.

Not getting the point.

Quiet, stasicuck. We're not done fingering your women yet! Now, be a good little boy and put that dick back in your mouth

CYA ya stupid cunt

Meh, Trump is not so fucking awesome as Hitler, he's more like Mussolini, i.e. barking buffoon (hey, DH!).

top kek. what a cuck.
heul leise

Trump can push "the" button, a responsibility that should go to someone smarter than a chimp. And Trump has presidential veto capabilities. Yes the president is mostly a figurehead, but he does have some power.

>2016
>Still doesn't know Russia beat Germany

America doesn't do jack shit.

Stay the fuck away you useless cunt.

It's time to liberate Germany again, cockroaches just came out again.

Well, it's not like it's first time! Hahahha!

The people of Germany
Fuck you op. Du bist nicht mein Sprachorgan.

Yea please do. Its getting crowded since this lowlifes reproduce too fast. Its cancer the government doesnt want to treat.

> Germany
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FREEDOM WINS AGAIN
R
E
E
D
O
M

W
I
N
S

A
G
A
I
N

Germany, enjoying your sandniggers, and shut up.

kek'd

Says the people who have a dictator in all but name trying to destroy the EU and bring it under German control by economic pressure and forced immigrant floods.

>doesn't give a fuck about democracy
im not even going to make a witty response

I've been living in Germany for three years now. I don't ever want to see America sink as low as they have.