Why is youtube enabling mental illness?

Why is youtube enabling mental illness?
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

I knew it. I knew GayRaptor's girlfriend was a dude all along.

Reminder that tens of millions of peopled died from 1939-1945 for these people to have the freedom to broadcast their faggotry to the world.

You mad OP? Yep, you mad. Feels good knowing you're out there and angry.

Literally nothing wrong with this video

Kill yourself, you absolute freak of nature.

stupid stormfag

Reminder that tens of millions of people died so you can respond to posts like OP's within minutes instead of doing something valuable with your life

nice quads

why do you hate freedom though

>>>/plebbit/

Because youtube is for people with mental illness

i mean just look at that shit

Based quads of truth. If western troops could see modern society they would have fought the commies.

remember to neg the video

I didn't realize I was gay until I was about 27 years old.

I had just gotten back home from from blowing 4 of my friends in an Arby's parking lot. I passed by the mirror and noticed how nice my hair was. It was then that I noticed all the signs: I always dressed well, my teeth and hair were perfect, and all of my closest friends were women.

But that wasn't enough evidence for me.

I was in denial.

I had to be sure.

That weekend I went over to my bro's place. Brad. He was the manliest dude I knew. After him and 7 other dudes finished ramming their dicks into my ass and blowing their loads on my face, I sat down with Brad and asked him face to face if he thought I was gay.

"I wasn't always sure, but there were definitely signs."

I nodded my head and sighed.

Brad was right.

I finished my mimosa, wiped all the semen off my face, kissed Brad and his roommate Chad good night, and walked back home a proud gay man.

Yeah, I bet you unironically have Pepe pictures on your hard drive.

kys

Yeah, that's what I thought.

millions have died because it profited a small smart core of the leadership

your quads are wasted by your ignorance

Because all "compassion" shown by the left now is purely superficial in order to signal off to others that they are compassionate by doing the thing that appears most compassionate and takes the least amount of effort.

In reality, enabling trans people is a lot like giving a depressed person a gun and saying, "Be yourself." It's not compassionate to indulge the mentally ill in their delusions, it's cruel and it's only hurting them.

Kek i just blocked the jewtube logo in adblock because of this

can you come up with a better solution? reminder that 50% of trans people are suicidal
>inb4 natural selection

Somehow humanity managed just fine before we started giving in to their fantasies. Enabling an addict, even if not fully, will lead to a spiraling depression, since the mind is left to destroy itself. Its the same as other mental illnesses, not surprisingly. Lots of therapy working towards self-acceptance, and medication that is also used to treat depression and PTSD, like medical MDMA.

Are you sure humanity managed just fine and that it was not just a façade with people pretending to be okay while those in trouble suffered silently?
It's easier to pretend other people's problems don't exist.

Well first your question is wrong. What we're doing now isn't a solution at all since it's causing these suicide rates and is thoroughly harmful so by default NOT doing it is better than doing it.

>reminder that 50% of trans people are suicidal
Yeah that's the point. The suicide rate among trans people is something like three or four times that of the rest of the population.

There is a problem with the mind that people are trying to solve by altering the body. Instead of trying to develop medication to make people more comfortable in the bodies they have we're trying to hack up the body and pump it full of the wrong hormones to change it to be what their brain wants. The former would cause no damage to the person and allow them to live fulfilling lives with what they have, and the latter generally turns them into miserable pariahs and does nothing to address their mental issues so they continue to be suicidal, but now they're also suicidal in a body that doesn't look like what they want to be or what they were so it combines with the regret.

The practice of surgically and chemically altering people to look like another sex is going to be looked back on as some sort of horrific and crude Man Behind the Sun human experimentation when we finally develop medication that makes trans people comfortable in their own bodies.

>when we finally develop medication that makes trans people comfortable in their own bodies
If that's even possible at all...
You make good points but your alternative simply doesn't exist right now or does it?

I honestly don't give a fuck what you do with your body, but as you said, there's a 50% suicide rate for transexuals. That alone says alot about the mental well-being of these people.

We have people who think they're dragons, vampires or werewolves. Should society also applaud them when they mutilate their bodies in a futile attempt to emulate their mental image of themselves?

I find it much more likely that it's just a spiraling fantasy brought on by an extremely low opinion of themselves, with perhaps a touch of mild psychosis or body dysmorphic disorder.

Besides transitioning does seem to help a lot of people judging by the internet.

Not many people think they are dragons, vampires or werewolves. Thinking your sex is wrong has at least some scientific basis even if it's tiny. Besides the fact that being a werewolf isn't central to every day life while gender is really a big fucking huge deal in every society.
We aren't really addressing the cause of the suicide rate and it quite possibly is intolerance.

t. Werewolf

t. privileged non-werewolf scum

they're basically just riding a high of the placebo effect and once they're finished transitioning, reality sets in.

>your alternative

It's not an "alternative", it's the only morally acceptable treatment.

Whether we yet have the medication to treat these mental patients yet or not doesn't mean that until we do we continue doing something harmful to them. No treatment is better than harmful treatment. It's the reason why in the absence of cold medicine you don't try to bleed yourself when you have a cough. You know that that isn't going to help you either and will only make things worse.

Right now we try to treat all other forms of mental illness with medication. Schizophrenia, dementia, etc, to varying degrees of success. If you take depression as an example, when someone says, "I want to be dead," we don't say, "Okay we'll surgically alter you to be dead." We say, "Have this antidepressant medication, it should help you with what you're going through."

These people are literally suffering from a mental condition which makes them want to mutilate and harm themselves. In any other case we'd be treating it with medication, like when people want to cut their arms or legs or eyes out because their brain is telling them those parts don't belong. But when it comes to the brain telling them their genitals don't belong, suddenly we need to accommodate that demand instead of taking the much simpler and better route of trying to stop their brain from telling them their body is incorrect. And until such medication exists the answer is not to start cutting and grafting and fucking with the hormones of people who are suffering from mental illness.

I'm pretty sure the suicide rate increases post transition

Who?

>Not many people think they are dragons, vampires or werewolves.
>We aren't really addressing the cause of the suicide rate and it quite possibly is intolerance.

If we were to start tolerating otherkin (outside of tumblr), like people who think they're werewolves, I'd bet that we'd start seeing a lot more "werewolves" popping up all other the place. There is a very good reason for this.

The irony is that through over-tolerance, you create this acceptable alternative reality where people with low self-esteem are given this magic cure for their life-long ailment, a chrysalis where they shed their old selves and emerge as this re-born new persona, in effect condemning the person they were before rather than learning to embrace it.

The core of the problem does not go away, contrary to the Facebook-esque picture of perfect bliss that these people like to project. Suicide rates, substance abuse and prescriptions of anti-depressants of post-op transexuals show this. They changed the plant, but the soil is still rotten.

Even so, say you have a problem that really troubles you. Would you rather they told you to deal with it and accept that life sucks, or to support you emotinally and provide medication that may have a chance to fix you?

I don't think fixing the brain is easier than fixing the body, don't we know more about the body than the brain? Also "wanting to be dead" isn't comparable to "being transgender", it's a consequence of a problem, where being transgender can be the cause. You don't directly address "wanting to die".

source?

Do you honestly accept that your opinion of transgender people is not simply "dudes dressed as women are gross i dont want to see them, fuck their problems" ?

>dude in drag with a deep dude voice
>lol im transgender

WHY ARE YOU NOT EVEN TRYING?

Jewish company wants to corrupt the civilized world.

Ah, yes, plebbit, the place where the redpill cancer that killed Sup Forums came from. Also, made it cool to call everybody else plebbit!