You guys are literally alll autistic retards...

You guys are literally alll autistic retards.... everyone is losing their fucking minds over Trump becoming the next president.

Did you cunts forget that you let this man run your country for 8 years?
At least trump can successfully run a company and id be willing to bet he is smarter than Bush in everyway.

Dont get me wrong, i think Trump is a fucking shit candidate... out of 320 million people the best you could come up with is that orange fuck??

GG america. Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to your shit hole of a country since 1999.
And even he wasnt ideal.

You have some of the smartest, most well educated people on the planet but you always end up electing some fuckwit.
It says alot about what kind of people you all are... hahah USA sucks balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nUHWdIKdTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are dumb as fuck. Read George W Bush wiki page and come to the realization that he is not only astronomically smarter than you'll ever be, but also more accomplished than your entire family put together. He was in for 8 years because he was a phenomenal president and an outstanding American citizen. You are the retard junior.

retard detected

>implying bush wasn't the father of the police state and the nsa overreaching their mandates.

>phenomenal president
Your opinion is void

>out of 320 million people the best you could come up with is that orange fuck??

just perfect

Obama had republicans blocking him at every step. It's amazing he actually got anything done, but was done was for the most part pretty good for our country. Now Trump has the house and senate in his pocket. Pretty much gives him free reign to enact all his bullshit he plans on doing, which will be a lot and it will be terrible, much worse than Bush.

Not surprised about the butthurt, all the brainwashed nutcases have just been shamed into acting like the sulky little toddlers they are just like the London cucks after Brexit. Radical liberalism is literally a mental disease.
Proud of you, America.

Orange is the new black

Lmao you americans traded your future for a memes. I hope your country devolves into civil warfare and internal conflict as penance for your choice.

Very proud

>At least trump can successfully run a company

lol... he literally failed at every business he started.
When he and the whole trump company was bancrupt he managed to make faggots like you - believing he was successful - buy his shares and paid himself US$ 44 mil. as a manager fee.
The pension funds who invested lost all their money. Well played mister successful CEO.

Citation needed
And I'm a Trump supporter

Protip, anyone well educate and intelligent doesn't want to be president. Either they don't want that level of responsibility, or they just don't want to get blamed for many things that they are not responsible for.

I can't deny that at large the US sucks balls. We are full of uneducated rural dick heads who shouldn't be allowed to vote. If I could get a software engineering job in a different country that presented as much opportunity as the one I already have in San Francisco I would.

Trump has never successfully done anything

GWB was an alright guy. He helped the lives of millions in poor countries. But the liberal news didn't want you to find out.

Citation needed
And I'm a Trump supporter

That was the plan anyway

More worried about what he wants to do than whether or not he has the ability to keep shit together tbh. Anyway enjoy the show

i'm already like "where's the wall?"

it was satisfying to see all my local mexicans take their "latinos por obama" off their car but now... this is delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nUHWdIKdTU

I liked Obama and Bush, but fucking goodness man. Do these people not see how retarded they look? "Hururur For the lulz, Praise Kek! Pepe!"

You don't have to be a radical liberal to vote against trump. I have voted conservative in every election so far, but I sure as fuck wasn't going to vote for a dumbass reality TV star who can't even run a company.

More worried about what he wants to do than whether or not he has the ability to keep shit together tbh. Anyway enjoy the show

This. I'm a liberal but he was honestly a decent guy I didn't agree with him on a lot but I got the sense he wanted to do good

This. I thought he really wanted to do good even if I didn't with agree with how. My problem with Trump is that he's actually a scumbag.

THE FUCKING ANTI-CRASH MEASURES KICKED IN DURING AFTER HOURS TRADING DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD THIS IS GOING TO BE YOU FUCKING FUCK

He actually wasn't that bad. Cheney was bad. Bush had a sane immigration policy and actually acted on the no-bid contract stuff that Cheney did.

Soft eng here, come to Australia. I'm on 100k dollary doos less than a year after finishing uni

So a man who was unable to keep his book in the right position. And was unable to open a fucking door is smarter then me?

Well fuck

Trump can't run a business. After he went on a horrible buying spree he almost went bankrupt. He now sells his name as a marketing gimmick. He doesn't own most of the shit yoy see his name on. He just gets money from the people who DO own them.

Trump is a fucking marketing gimmick.

He's a pretty face who isn't pretty.

Trump will not only destroy America, but every other fucking country aswell.

Those elections were a shitshow those two clowns..,not american but i watched the debates and everything and boi im just glad this shit is over.
>my bet is the trump will be a mediocre president.

what actually is a bit frightening is that even a stupid guy like him refused to vote for drumpf.

>Barack Obama is the best thing that has happened to your shit hole of a country since 1999.

Most divisive asshole ever that fucked the most people over? yes, I aggree asshat.

truth actually

Your retard detection device is going off because it's next to you.

>thinks the cool thing to say is "Bush is dumb".. gotta say what the cool kids say.

Trump was the only one that was rich and egocentric enough to challenge the system and win.

Implying the obama administration didn't grow it and improve it to use to detect anti-communist groups in the US? tea partiers?...

keep telling yourself you're really with the cool kids with long hair

you know bush was a cheerleader right?

>Trump
>rich

I think he spent only a fraction of what hillary spent of what she was bought with

>you know bush was a cheerleader right?

Lets suppose that you're right. Now, who gives a shit? I suppose you were a janitor.

Yes indeed, he was much more efficient with his spending, but still, not many people with the size of his ego are matched with the size of his bank account.
And it will grow ten times in size during this presidency, as he will profit with america getting great again.

Fucken Kek

Foreign angst, lol!

As a 4th yr pol sci student your pro tip is spot on