Will they do it?

Will they do it?

nope> George RR Michael said it was a stupid idea and he's glad he can correct it fore the show.

D0 wat?

Explain yourself mortal

Nah she should stay dead. Like Krillin.

Make her appear in the show you silly geese.

If it didn't happen in season four it's not going to happen now.

Who? What? I read the books and I don't remember a Lady Stoneheart?

Did you not see the hound pissing in the pond?
The directors literally pissed on lady stoneheart.

No.
For starters they'd have to recast as the actress takes herself seriously a d doesn't want to play a zombie.
Beric is still alive.
Catelyn has been mentioned in previous episodes because you have to hold show watchers hands and remind them just who the fuck Edmure and the Blackfish are and how they're related.

The show has stripped out numerous characters already and merged them with others already.

Why do they hate this character so much? Why not give fans what they want?

She isn't progressive enough. She is a mother supporting strong family values. Also she wants to kill that stronk wimmin Brianne so she doesn't fit the SJW narrative.

No, its a literally retarded character, thats why, not the SJW boogeyman.

Im guessing they are combining her character with Sansa. Shes a cold-ass bitch now.

>Sansa: no one can protect me
>Ramsey: I'm part of you now
>Sansa: smirks while Ramsey eaten alive

This

spoilers stated in season finale after Arya kills Walder Frey and starts a fight between Freys and Lannisters, she will notice her wound has opened and faint, she will fall into the river, her body is later found by the Hound and BWB

how would she even come back to life..? the white walkers arent even beyond the wall yet.

also, they did something like that with benjen

I've never wanted someone to die so much since everying on 24's Season 6.

what?

Are you inferring that Arya dies?

>Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay's bastard

She doesn't stay dead.

ohh. thanks senpai

Nah, last hope was btfo when we saw the brotherhood without banners again.

They haven't done it yet, so what makes you think they will?

Its already been months since she escaped. Then again gillys baby has been a newborn for 3 fucking years at this point.

Why do you think she is a retarded character?

Honest question, because I've seen this opinion a lot. She's appeared (barely) in 2 chapters so far so there's not really that much material to call her a good or bad character yet I think.

Post spoilers pls

All they would need to do is show a Catlyn scene in the "previously on"

thats bullshit.

its in the top 3 most shocking moments.

Not him but ask yourself what is her function. The show doesn't miss a beat without her. Death is already cheap enough with 3 ressurections this season. We don't need some evil dead she-bitch killing no name freys to take up screen time.

>show watchers hands
Half the show watchers are book readers you meme-spouting faggot.