Ye thought it was a joke! Ye all use to laugh. Your not laughing anymore...

Ye thought it was a joke! Ye all use to laugh. Your not laughing anymore ........ Your realising the gravity if the situation !

Pffft it was a joke. Your'e just the cringy memer who took it to new heights and doesnt know his place.
Well now your'e in for a wild ride of bad gambles in the midst of a thick blinding mist. Welcome to hell. Welcome to War. And sure as hell Welcome to a "Brand new world"

It is a joke
I don't live in your shitty country and I'm laughing my ass off
It will be interesting to see how much damage can be done in 4 years

Amen to that because their certainly will be damage done thanks to the children of the USA
Theyre all gonna die first

IT'S YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT. Jesus. You arrogant 1% cuck libtards. Welcome to democracy.

nigga it's still a joke.

You're*

non-american here enjoy your meme president.

How is it liberals fault? By definition it's not the fault of anyone who voted Hilary. Learn English retard.

that Hilary is child cannibal?

So when do the mass killings start? I wanna do some huntin.

The rest of the world is laughing at the United States. Most people wonder how you have a population stupid enough to elect the orange pig.

The sad thing is that he won't even do what he promised - he couldn't if he wanted to. Everything from building a wall to brining jobs back will never happen.

Quite a sad reflection on the state of the American people.

Not any more than Obama did in 8

Then he will be out in 4 years.

You wait and see. Your stock market has already crashed.

I dont live in the USA, the fact that you idiots got baited into voting for a orange made my sides explode into outer space. Have fun

Because the rest of the world has such great leaders like Putin, Un, Castro, and who ever is the head cuck in France

Still convinced that Obama only did bad things?

As it did when Obama took over. And Bush. And Clinton....
But I know you cucks will already blame Trump when he literally has done nothing yet

They gave Sanders the shaft.
He would have won.

Nope. Every president aince Washington as. But you cucks act like Obama was Jesus reborn. Inb4 Jesus isn't real...it's just a saying

im still laughing OP.

it is joke still cause I never lost the lulz.

It was the best politcal satire of the far right I have ever seen EVER. I mean the wall that exico will pay for, people who lost the lulz take the wall serious, its not.

Trump is a liberal democrat TROLL Remember the republicans hated him? like um.. a few months ago?

Trump didnt change he just made the Repubs his bitch.

Its still funny.

No one cares about the rest of the world.

Trips of truth and I kekked.

>Putin, Un, Castro
>implying anyone cears about them
>head cuck in france
>france still has better standards of living than most of the usa
Mate, face it, you fucked up as badly as you did with bush, im not saying Shillary Killton is any better, but the very fact that you got stuck in a election between a Orange megalomaniac, who has gone bankrupt many times and lost A BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS AT ONE POINT with tiny hands and a mini dick, and a opportunistic bitch who most likely killed people just to go up in the party is beyond funny. I'd expect something like this from russia or china, but not the fucking us of a

You know, America isn't the only country with freedom. Lots of other countries do have great leaders and fantastic results in the standards of living, quality of life, education and health care that are experienced by the population.

You named a few dictators there bud - not great leaders.

this

I'm sure hillary is sending money to iseral to organise the jews to try an assasination

Merica dun fukd up. Orange pig as Pres well ain't that nice

Great, we can elect a president to rule the ashes then.