What if muslims start to bomb America Sup Forums?

What if muslims start to bomb America Sup Forums?
They cleared wanted Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they bomb us, I swear to you in half an hour every muslim will die.

I would love to see that.
Like not even being sarcastic I'd be so happy.

If they choose to fight we will drench the land in blood, we will paint the country red.

You're god damn right we will.

Arab here i am so fucking happy to day a new war is coming, hoping for another 911 for the next years.

Here is a list of all Christian countries conquered by militant Moslems since 1529:

Here is a partial list of Moslem countries conquered by Christians: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq (the first time), Iraq (again), Iran, Pakistan, East Pakistan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubaiā€¦.

How is it going to be 911 in 2017 you dumb goat fucker.

I hope they do attack. Hopefully before Trump has any chance to actually do anything. Not that he's going to, considering that half the government won't let him.
Then at least we could argue that muslims are overly violent.

911 refers to September 11th ... There's at least one a year

republicans have majority in senate and hor?

My ass you're arab. If you're arab you'd know that getting in a war with america is the last thing you want. Just look at iraq and know that's what will happen to all the arabs.

I'm fucking Libyan so I fucking know. Fucking dumbass.
In my opinion trump was still better than hillary because at least he was straight up.

They should now ban mosque. He should uncover all of Obama's secrets and spread em

>list of Moslem countries conquered by Christians

are you trolling? i cant tell. if not, stop being a libtard.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc

Last time I checked, being a republican didn't mean you'd support Trump.
But maybe I fell for the propaganda machine, I kind of expect him, to have to deal with the same shit that Obama did, except that they wont be divide along party lines. The majority will want to undermine him.

Aren't they kind of obliged to support him?
Would people know what the senators voted on?

>at least
Sup Forums is full of morons

> not having a honorary 9/11 every weekend until christmas

They don't have to blindly go through with what he says, unless it's as a militant order, as he is the commander-in-chief.
The thing about the house and senate being mostly republican is that you can assume the republicans will agree with what trump says.

Well the Supreme Leader Donald jong ill Trumpoline will smite all foes
if domestic he will depot them

Have you seen what happens to sand when
covered in blood it's just thicker sand

>sand when covered in blood it's just thicker sand
Excellent our tanks always had troubles with that sandy underground, but now it'll be like fucking pavement.

Muslims are forbidden to take any part in democracy. If they vote then they cannot even be called muslims.

> voting ballots made out of bacon strips
> please eat the candidates you least identify with

I am aware there are 'muslims' who vote but it's against islam. They are the libtard equivalent of muslims

>If they vote then they cannot even be called muslims.
Did you miss something?
They're not real muslims, in a Sharia court they would be punished.

That is what I was saying...

i will fucking blow away anyone who threatens my livelihood. including an american. i'm too far near the edge to give a shit, i meant as well be dead. life sucks, every day, i'm not getting back the energy i'm putting into the system, everything keeps getting stolen from me... fuck it

You post a picture without typing any sentences and you expect people to understand what you're trying to convey?
Are you 2, or are you an animal?

obama truly was a stupid nigger this whole time. there was no escaping it for him. it's who he was

Then they obviously have no place in a civilized society and our illustrious grand leader herr trumph shall cleanse the golden land of it's cancer.

no fucking care i live in uk now Iraq and Libya populations deserve what happen to them idiots and cowards they should get rid of there rulers long time ago so let them die in silence this is what they want if no then its about time they make a revolution.

dont reply to this posts again, you should know why if you passed enough time in Sup Forums

muslim here

thank you for giving us a reason

you know this is the last thing would happen in this hypocrites world ksa is the untouchable ally of the jews kingdom which is usa

They will get what they deserve if they attack us.

>whaddiff
Whaddiff you pose a legitimate question?

If this is a reason it just proves how violent you are. Sure hes an idiot but he hasnt done anything but talk yet.

I dont know any muslim who were for Hillary

If you got the guy who's supposedly going to protect you from them, why are you so afraid?

>tfw we ban the fuckers
>tfw we nuke them if they still fuck with is

Amerifags go die you pig fucking culture. Not for voting trump just for being such retarded as you drunken church heroes are.

rid of talking and tryin to change it found my self alone i moved on, tell me what did you do?

sick of living whith people like you if you believe to bring democracy whith peaceful way you fucking autistic idiot i have ever speak to, those people are uneducated and fools violent revolution is the solution like france did in her in the past

there's one muslim country who i respect his values and believe in his democraticy wish all muslims countries be like turkey, idk how the make it but they did with violence or other ways

>turkey being a good country

in my muslim eyes yes white boy

>in my eyes

Did you know chlamydia is the #1 cause of preventable blindness in the world? Wouldn't be surprised if you had it, with your dirty ass country

no way possible you know muslims are not allowed to have any sexual activities before marriage which is the case, you must be some reek kurdish pkk i'm i right ?

thanks for info didn't know this chlamydia

WTF? Seriously how old are you? With what? They don't have shit. Their militaries don't have shit. Kys

>1080p
>861x564

OH NOES THE SHITTERS CLOGGED!:(
NUCLEAR WARHEAD REQUIRED TO FIX IT

Too bad Americans elected their president
not sandniggers, not niggers not other countries, not illegal immigrants, not jews, not useful idiots.
It was Americans!

niggers