I would never kill anyone, under any circumstances. I don't have the heart to take a life...

I would never kill anyone, under any circumstances. I don't have the heart to take a life, even the life of the worst human being in the world. But should someone assassinate Donald Trump, I will applaud that person for saving this republic from annihilation.

Wow, you sound like a moderate Muslim. Good for you fag

MODS MODS TERRORIST THRAET!!! MODS MODS

Funny how people accuse Trump of spreading hate. But look at you. Just look at you. Actively trying to get someone to actually kill another person. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Then blow your brains out

I wanna say this, you are retarded, his running mate is a creationist. You think Trump is bad, he set up a nuke next to him for office.

Congratulations on being retarded

Funny how people accuse Trump of spreading hate. But look at you. Just look at you. Actively trying to get someone to actually kill another person. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Then blow your brains out

Sore loser, why don't you accept the people's vote and stop being a whiny little bitch?

It's pretty known that Donald Trump is aware that many people want him dead. That's why he has Secret Service on his ass 24/7.

Killary has probably already deployed her team, tomorrows top news, Trump suicide by double tap to the back of the skull.

>I would never
>I don't have the heart
found the coward

>*hi*

I just think the Second Amendment folks could do something about Trump.

Unfortunately

Why would they, most of them voted for him, might have got less of them if Hillary had told her daughter to stfu

>Funny how people accuse OP of spreading hate. But look at you. Just look at you. Actively trying to get someone to actually kill himself. Take a look at yourself in the mirror. Then blow your brains out

Look on the bright side, at least this way there's a chance you'll be able to afford health insurance again. You know, shit like that is important to adults.

it wouldn't really change anything. it would actually draw support for conservatives and basically guarentee that they get no fight in the midterm or 2020. it would be a free pass for anything they do. and it would just mean pence becomes pres. id rather let him impeach himself.

Hardly a Moral equivalent. But thanks for playing

What an original thinker you are

fucking cuck waffle

this

test

>But should someone assassinate Donald Trump, I will applaud that person for saving this republic from annihilation.
fuck you pal, i'll take you out if you ever even attempt to come near our fearless donald. and also, MODS MODS MODS

Such concern suddenly about violence.

Nice pasta, mohammed. ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, SJWS BTFO!!!

Dont be mad Mc. Regressive, its over and you know it

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

welcome to the No Fly list, OP

It is unfortunate there are people so salty that he needs to have secret service, but hey, look at him, he's already making jobs and he's not even president

Guys, i have a confession to make.

Tonight i was actually considering suicide. My girlfriend left me for another man recently, and it absolutely destroyed me.

I was ready to take my own life. I was going to stab myself in the heart, a heart which was already broken and beaten down.

But then, a slew of facebook notifications popping up on my phone, all at once.

I got on my computer and searched up the election results, and sure enough, Trump won.

There is no greater victory, because my ex girlfriend is a Shillary supporter.

I no longer want to die. I only want to observe as the SJW feminists cry, the normies talk about "moving to canada" and my ex rants on Facebook about how unfair the election was.

Also fuck you OP

lel and give Pence the presidency?

>saving this republic from annihilation.
maybe we want to burn this bitch down! hahahah

but seriously, you sound like those students from that movie where they invite people over and kill them if they don't match their political beliefs... you're sick in the head guy. your ideas are appropriate at certain times and situations but definitely not right now

>didn't get his way
>turns into cry baby manchild
life isn't perfect, so cope!

Wow, what a "tolerant" liberal. And you cucks accused Trump of inciting violence.

I honestly feel the same way...if he was killed before he was sworn in it would go to hillary. Sorry i dont plan on doing it by any means but i dont want my life in his hands.

What movie is that? I'm interested

they all get S/S for life dumbfuck. that's how it is

insinuating/motivating presidential murder is a crime buddy,
enjoy the incoming FBI visit.

The United States is not a republic you dumbass

i'm checking now

Thanks, and check'd

i think it's called "the last supper"