You can FUCK OFF.

Go cry in a corner you weak bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/au/news/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-the-internet/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I
ivlog.tv/user/HateTrain
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come say that after Trump talks to Bil Gates and shuts down the internet.

That's not how it works you dumb fuck.

where do these retards come up with this shit!

fuck u scum

ahah leftist faggots fuck off

Fuck you, scum

Trumps words not mine dipshits!

cnet.com/au/news/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-the-internet/

I gonna sleep so good tonight.

fuck you scum

Lmao, that's actually funny.
Still though, that's not how it works.

>its in this totally not biased news report retard, so im right automatically

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmiHx5Yf2I

In his own words ya doodle.

Хиллари - в тюрьму!

Pffft implying you're on Sup Forums and not liberal. Go suck a dick "revolutionary" pussy.

He's not talking about "shutting down the entire internet", he's talking about shutting it down in places where terrorist propaganda is coming from.

go here
ivlog.tv/user/HateTrain

pissed of nig
asshurt liberals

Like Sup Forums ? :o

b is not a source, it is a host.
A source would be like you or me, posting to the host.

You saw how blunt and dumb his statement was. I'm sure he'd love to be the guy to shut down the home of Anonymous.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Enjoy the recession after he pulls the US out of all its trade deals.

Lol you mad libtards?

Everyone wanted to see the US having a hard time for once, it /is/ kind of funny since you gave us the dab/yolo/swag/3rd Feminism/etc etc

Yes yes *cough* no cyber terrorist on Sup Forums *cough*

You've missed a digit

You've missed life

You've missed a character

Trump may prove to be more liberal than your pea-brain can handle. He was a DEMOCRAT not long ago. You're in for some shit. I'm happy for that.

Gratulations from Mother Russia. You on good path, Americans. You on our path. Dollar will fall and you get all the jobs that Mexicans stole. You cheap labour now. Like us.

Oh I see, you were trying to reply to but fucked up somehow, right?
Still, Sup Forums is not the source.
It's a host.
When you have the host, you could be able to track down the source, and when you find that source, you can then disable it.

You shouldn't be proud of lapping this guys bullshit up.

liberals cannot be found anywhere

suicide prevention hotlines busy AF my nigga lmao

This quote has been debunked by literally everyone on earth except you and some goat herder in Mongolia.

Actually kill yourself.

It's too late for that, Trump's already won the presidential election and he is going to make America great again.

It was debunked on Fox News, it must be false!

Hopefully all the shills will leave now the war is lost, they where clearly not from here and certainly didn't belong here.

so now that you amerifats have completely fucked your own country, what's your plan when world war 3 breaks out?

Triggered liberal detected.

ARE YOUR FEELINGS HURT? poor soul

It was presented to us by CNN, it must be true!
And so, this meme goes both ways.

I hope Amy Schumer keeps her promise and leaves America.

That would have been with hillary and russia

>actually kys
>Literally hitler

Fuck off back to tumblr.

The shills are gone (probably), but that doesn't mean the genuine hillary supporters are.
So when arguing with them, I guess just remember that they are real people that can have a change of heart.

It was probable that they would ally with England but, they've been antagonizing some economic opportunities and the penalties England have from its EU absence.
I guess they'll go more on Turkey's side, cause same enemies

This is what I've gathered from the news and discussions these past five months(it is a personal opinion though)

Can anyone explain to me why someone who propagates loathing of minorities and women and launches vicious personal attacks against people as well as consistently bullies people can still get elected as a supreme leader? This just mind-baffling to me as a non-American

Maybe they do follow and like this dogma

Maybe, just maybe, it's because he doesn't hate minorities and women?

Is this truly it? Has Trump really tapped into something this frightening? Do these people then not see how allowing for such a negative approach in a society can lead to only more negativity?

How can you explain his consistent badgering of for example Mexicans and using the fear and loathing for them in the general American public and using that for his own political gain. And not to mention his truly abhorring views of women as certainly not his equal.

>grab women by the pussies
>claiming a judge was biased because he was mexican
>attacking muslim american soldiers
>support from KKK
Kys fag

Well, they wanted this, democratically, it happened.

b could be considered terrorism in Trump's admin.

He and his supporters are that retarded.

We have seen what happens when countries try to have a positive approach to everything, and what happens when we try to be oh so tolerant.
And what we have seen, we don't like.
So, instead of staying in lala land, and dreaming of a tolerant, positive, multicultural society, maybe we should try a realistic approach. One that might not be seen as positive and instead seen as negative.

>That's not how it works you dumb fuck.
>where do these retards come up with this shit!
>mfw Trump is the one who said it

Sorry, but no we're not "that retarded".

Anyone knows where and how democracy (the right to vote a leader) was created?

>president
>supreme leader
PICK ONE

boy you're optimistic

See and You dumb fuck.

Glory of Russia!

That was optimal.
Kek

>grab women by the pussies
Locker room banter
>claiming a judge was biased because he was mexican
I wouldn't be surprised
>attacking muslim american soldiers
They could be a problem, after all a true muslim doesn't have the same beliefs as the average american
>support from KKK
Oh well, they are free to support whoever they choose
>Kys fag
Lmao

i didn't mention b you cuck

Liberals, you lost.

Political correctness is usually mixed with liberals.
Instead of discussing the matter in question with facts and statistics, they use their feelings, emotions, or personal opinions to further their cause. They have done that in America and in other parts of the world now for some time, but this election just smashed it to bits. PC culture is dying. Mainstream media is dying.
What happened will go down in history. Noone will ever believe MSNBC, CNN, and other MAJOR media establishments anymore.

Athens, Greece.

Go on

>Noone will ever believe MSNBC, CNN, and other MAJOR media establishments anymore
including FOX then?

When has America ever been tolerant? It has been among the most intolerant so-called Western world countries for ages. This is what scared me so, so, so much.

If you truly believe that a negative approach is the best, you are of course entitled to that opinion and I congratulate then on the much wanted outcome.

However, from an outsiders perspectief this is just crazy. Why would you want your children, take for example a daughter, to live in a society that propagates exclusion and loathing of certain people in general and women in particular? It breeds the idea that certain people are better than others, that rights and interests of certain people are better than those of others. Can't you see that this breeds the very thing that will only lead to more hatred, anger, and loathing and, in the end, more conflict? How will that help you?

>badgering of for example Mexicans
Are we talking about citizens of mexico that have come here illegally, legally, or people of mexican heritage but are legal citizens?
>views of women as certainly not his equal
I mean, realistically women are pretty inferior to men. Your average man will be better in every way when compared to the average woman when it comes to anything that isn't specifically meant for either gender.
Anyways, just because one doesn't see another as his equal, does not mean he hates or dislikes them.

Gays on suicide watch

Well if Trump does half the shit he said he will do. I'm for that. Fuck all the immigrants pouring in here. Muslims should be under increased surveillance given the vast atrocities they've perpetrated world wide. I doubt the wall will ever be built.

Kek

We do not loath anyone outside of criminals and terrorists. It just so happens that the majority of criminals and terrorists are minorities.
Anyways, America is incredibly tolerant, what with leftist and marxist propaganda being pushed on citizens every day by the media and the education system. For however long, what was once mostly white countries have been melting pots of multiculturalism. This of course includes all kinds of races, ideologies, and religions.
As for what my children will think of the minorities, do you expect me to raise them to hate the minorities? Until certain groups such as the muslims change and reform their ideology I will not stop profiling them, but that doesn't mean I hate them.

Ad first: does it matter? Did he make the clear distinction? Is it a clear distinction over the course of generations or is it just a problem you can focus now on, as he and many populistic politicians have done in the past, to tap into an unbridled them vs. us fear?

Ad second: I hope you don't mean actually believe this is true. Your average man is the one sitting in a pickup truck, doing manual or menial labour, and then go home drink beers and watch biased news outlets. It is where the exceptional people come in that the entire view of a country, or at least large portions of it, that women are, in fact, not equal creates not only a fault but also something very detrimental to you in terms of instrumentalism, i.e. you will lose these women because you have actually led them to believe they are inferior to men.

"A heartwarming post will help people", that's one social mask, except the hotline

Sup Forums was an example, you dense mother fucker.

I like how liberals claim to be champions of tolerance and understanding...

...yet they refuse to make any effort to understand why millions of people vote trump.

How many citizens voted?

What are you saying with the first two sentences? Are you justifying the loathing of minorities because they generally make up the groups criminals and terrorists? Or what?

And profiling in itself and telling people to change because you don't like or accept it is the exact thing that will feel or amount to hate man. Not having to admit you hate them, will do very little to change that.

Because Hillary was the shittiest candidate in American history.

CHECK 'EM BROTHER

>The Republican presidential candidate suggests that the US cut off Iraq and Syria from the Web.

And nothing of value would be lost

Well I actually am trying to understand these people. And the unbridled fear and loathing by a big demography of other big demography/-ies is really starting to frighten me.

>hurr it was only an example

Literally why? Trump has been pro-LGBT for decades and has vowed to protect them from Islam.

The left tried to make this election about gender and it didn't work, white women chose to side with their husbands. Next time choose a candidate on their merits.

No because Fox News was right about this election.

>white women chose to decide on their own that Hilary is a horrible cunt
FTFY

Ok
>Ad first:
When I say american, do you assume native american, or do you assume citizen of the usa?
>Ad second:
It's absolutely true, "gender roles" are a thing for a reason, it's as nature intended. Once again, that doesn't mean that a woman is less human, or that I hate women, it's just that I acknowledge them as lesser than men. They still have all the same rights as the rest of us, and they can still do as they choose, and if what they choose.
It's not like all women are inferior to all men, only when the average woman when compared to the average man is the woman inferior.
Denying what nature intended is not only foolish but also unhealthy, considering how people who hold the family as their main focus turn out to be the happiest- Working men with house wives and some amount of children.
Once more, it's not like I hate women or think they are less than human. If it helps you understand my opinion of women, I'd love to marry an intelligent girl some day.

Trump is not going to fuck with gays you moron.

>1055045351270041

JUST FUCK AMERICA'S SHIT UP - FOR THE LULZ - CALL ME IN FOUR YEARS FROM YOUR SMOKING PILE OF RUBBLE RETARDS

I am not justifying the loathing of minorities, I am justifying the profiling of minorities.
These minorities (such as muslims) don't /have/ to change, but if they want to stay here in the us they need to. If they don't want to change, then fuck it, they can just go back, the US doesn't need them, they need the US.

You're actually autistic if you can't see the point of the example.