>¿¿¿
>Profit

Why not StarCraft?
Also checked

Idk I've never played StarCraft

>kissless, fat, ugly 19 yo virgin
okay well that doesn't happen for no reason
>thinking about doing an hero basicly every day
i understand the deeper problems that lack of love/affection can lead to but don't kill yourself over women jesus fucking christ
>sometimes walk through city to maybe meet some people, never works out
that's not how you meet people unfortunately
>enjoy nothing not even freetime
what said
>tried to find meaning for my life by getting a gf
sounds like you know yourself that that's the wrong way of doing it
>bcs fat ugly no one likes me/ wants to get to know me
would you want to be around a heroin junkie? people surround themselves with those that bring positive influence. work on these and you'll see results

you fucking happy somebody gave you attention? take my words and help yourself for fucks sake

Like i said dont enjoy anything anymore. Not even gaming which i used to love few month ago

What if he can't afford a good enought pc?

Pretty hard to do considering I have awptopbwith an i3 and integrated graphics that's 4 years old and I can still run it at 50-60 fps with some things on high

I do have lots of friends and meet ppl at uni and work very day and have long chats and laughs with them, but still feel like shit

start working out

START WORKING OUT

literally this, or be fucked forever

you are doing the wrong thing

imagine you, instead of ugly, were disabled, so all people would know you are a virgin because you would be physically unable to fuck anything
that way, you would feel better about yourself, because you wouldn't have to blame yourself for being alone

in conclusion, stop trying to achieve what society wants you to achieve, and just do as you please

if you really feel the need of having a person who loves you, make yourself lovable
if you just realized you don't need her, just don't feel bad for not having her

Can play both on max settings with 100 fps.. Still dont enjoy

START
WORKING
OUT
you fucking retard

youre fat? then lift weights 3 times per week, and you will become BIG without having to diet. big & strong. after about a year of this, if you actually do it, girls wont give a shit if your face looks like fucking gollum. being fat is the best starting point for lifting. and you get energy & working out releases serotonin so youll feel better about yourself regardless.

START WORKING OUT OR KILL YOURSELF

What is the need for this?
I get it that the root for his problem is his selfsteem and his looks but you are kinda shitposting don't you think?

One thing that really helped me when I had similar problems was realizing even fucking stupid fucks who can barely speak are able to get women/prevail.
So I started watching people who prevailed and started copying them.
You see, there is nothing intrinsic wrong about anyone (as long as you dont have a genetic disease). Its all about looks and image, the one you see about yourself included.

Once you change your image and work on yourself other doors open and you have more options. Its all about power. Either through looks or through money, or even personality.
So improve your personality, your mind, your looks, and your power. And there is nothing miraculous about that. Just start changing now and improve for the better.

no.

hes pissed cuz hes not getting any, the root of all sadness in 19 year old virgins

if he starts working out he will DRASTICALLY increase his likelihood of getting laid because (1) he will look physically appealing (2) he will gain confidence and feel better about himself, which girls totally dig

i am not shitposting. if he wants to solve his problems, he needs to start lifting 3 times a week. 5x5 squats, deadlifts, bench press & military press. do something akin to that (find an actual program somewhere, maybe on /fit/ is better. something specific) and he will be 100% set

i may help you if you notice me what bcs means

You've gotta like yourself before others can like you. How do you do that? Get fucking /fit/ you fat fuck. Try being single when you have girls 'mirin you from left and right

Buy a dog

this or stop bitching

im with you user, thinking about making a koolaid klub. you in?

Volunteer for a local non profit. You meet great people and it gives your life purpose. Also chicks dig a guy who cares about his community. Thank you for asking

Op here
I aint pissed I just feel like shit
Thing is everything was fine like 1-2 month ago. Didnt had a problem with my life; enjoyed meeting friends and playing vidya together, but then (storytime):
>be me
>bcs im new in Uni i joined their fb group
>normal afternoon gaming w friends having fun
>getting random fb friend invite from someone without profil picture and everything on private etc
>me sceptic af
>Chat a bit, turn out its a girl who started to go to the same Uni as me and super friendly (checked images via online search to see if fake, wasnt fake, she seems to be real)
>become kinda friends, exchange pics, but never met irl
>one night it goes a bit more intimate and exchanging pics again, but none of us send any nude
>next day i look them up and See they are fake
>confront her
>says she is sorry
>she wants to meet up to make up for it
>from that point she basicly never answered my messages again

that was basicly the first person who cared about me
I dont rly care about her anymore, but since then i dont enjoy anything anymore

>Just start working out
Not OP but I'm in a similar condition. I don't know how anyone expects it to be that easy. I've tried working out and exercising but I can't ever stick to it. I go to the gym a few times or take walks for a week or two and I just end up falling out of it and stopping altogether.
Then in addition to that, I have an eating disorder that I can't ever seem to quit. I've tried slightly reducing and also drastically reducing my portion sizes and just getting rid of bad foods entirely but I still just end up eating several bowls of salad just to sate my hunger.

I feel like I'm a lost cause and that I'm just going to get some shitty generic response from this that isn't going to help at all. I have literally no motivation and I've been at this for years trying to improve myself with seemingly minimal or marginal changes

Because

Alergic

Get a gym membership. Try getting into a university and devote yourself to be a scholar. Try to eat healthier. no fastfood, make your own meals.

Dont do it my friend.Now that trump got the power all white man will raise again and do great things! i promise you the wolrd comrade! we will destroy The world and make our enymy shake as we do what we are born for! now that the jewish and liberals will be killed by us! we got the power! we elected TRUMP!! its time to revenge!!! I PROMISE YOU THE WORLD !!!!

>Stop being fat
>Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you have very tiny small problem
>Start looking after yourself hygiene wise
>Get an interest and join a club
>Or go back to school
>Life owes you nothing so stop expecting everything to be given to you
>Stop being fat

Im going to uni atm
Never eating Junk/fast food

ONE LAST SIN TO GIVE OUR CHILDREN A GREAT AND HONORABLE DESTINY:DESTROY ALL THE MUSLIMS AND NIGGERS ENOYGH IS ENOUGH! AMERICA RUSSIA CINA TO CONQUEER THE WORLD! youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc

ARC!!! BEHOLD THE WHITE MAN IS RISING!! THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG!

Not feeling sorry for myself, just feeling like shit
Going to university
Hygiene wise i couldnt go any higher since

faggot with the state of the world, do you seriously think we give a fuck about your kiss less virgin ass? sort your own insignificant problems out you fucking douche nozzle

ok so i clearly meant "sad" in that post.
way to go, ignoring all the ACTUAL good advice youve been given

Do you have a program you follow?
Theres a lot of good 3 day programs to find online, and theyre usually pretty quick. Some excellent sets take no more than 40 minutes, so thats a total of two hours every week of working out.

Generally, try to find one that focuses on a low number of exercises, where the exercises hit a lot of muscle groups. These are generally the ones i listed earlier (military press, squats, deadlifts, bench press, pullups). I know theres som stickies on /fit/ that contain a lot of advice, but you can just have a look at this thread from reddit:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started

Down on that page somewhere, he lists a few good "beginner" programs that are in no way "inferior" at all. They use all the right ideas (free weights instead of machines + composite exercises, meaning exercises like the ones i mentioned). If you can manage to stick to one of those, which are very simple, for just a few months without too much interruption (skipping 1 day here and there is no crisis, skipping two is bad, skipping three, and you need someone to start going with you so that youll actually do it) and you will notice significant results in very little time. For people who have never "properly" lifted before, they gain tremendous muscle mass in very little time (it stagnates after a while, but at that point, youre in such a good routine that you wont stop, and youll just keep getting more fit).

i am so fucking serious. OP here seems to retarded to get it, but if you want to get out of a situation similar to his, this is a very good answer. not everyone needs to work out to get laid, but based on your post, i will assume you are one of the people who does. i am not trying to be condescending, i am trying to help you. it is not complicated, and having a specific program to follow helps a lot!

>stopped eating
go to the doctor now! God forbid if you lose some of your precious fat, lardass

Stop being fat

okay the reddit link i sent there kinda sucks in terms of the programs. the ones listed there are kinda lousy, but if you want i can try and find a proper one. they generally go something like this:

5x5 on every exercise:

Day 1:
Squats
Bench press
pullups

Day 2:
Squats
deadlifts
Military press
bicep curls

repeat every other day

I dont even want to get laid
Im just feeling like shit and dont know what to do
But doing some sports would actually be something i could do. Ill look into that reddit post later, thank you user

1. you DO want to get laid. of course you do. but getting in shape helps in a lot of other ways. exercising releases serotonin in your body, which is basically the thing that makes you feel good
2. that reddit post wasnt QUITE as dank as i thought it was, but it is a good starting point. a lot of the programs try to tell you that you should to cardio (running-stuff. things that burn fat) in addition to lifting, but i KINDA recommend just lifting, because when you gain more muscle mass, your body will burn more fat as a consequence (a large car burns more gas than a tiny car). so id say, find a program that is very simple (something akin to what i describe in my previous post), and stick to it. if the program uses mostly exercises like bench press & squats, that means its legit. you dont need to do 7-8 exercises every time you hit the gym. the proper programs with the proper exercises only require you to do like 3-4.

the idea is routine. have a strict routine & stick to it. if you just decide to "do some sports whenever", that will never happen ever if you are a fat & lazy person. a simple routine is CRUCIAL

u should enjoy trump
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

Not OP here, but user, you seem to know your shit.

I have similar ambition problems and am getting over a breakup right now. Anyway, I'm not fat. I don't know your silly American weights but I am well within average for my age group (18).

One of the reasons my girlfriend and I broke up is because she said I wasn't attractive. Vain bitch, I know. This has started making me feel self-conscious, moreso than normal even.

All this faffing about brings me to this question:
How do I reduce fat in my face?
Like, chubby cheeks, crap looking jawline, puffy eyes, you know what I mean.
I could post a picture but that probably wouldn't help much; just imagine it for now.

I'm not trying to pull anyone. Just trying to live my life and maybe get out of bed once a week for a good reason.

I've read that exercises for your face are bullshit and diet/normal exercise is everything.
Knowing my shit work ethics, I wouldn't stick with it for long.

So, kick my ass, help me out, give me something worth screenshotting and hanging over my bed, whatever the fuck would help me, so I don't hate myself when I look in the mirror.

Thanks user.

>Like, chubby cheeks, crap looking jawline, puffy eyes, you know what I mean.
>I could post a picture but that probably wouldn't help much; just imagine it for now.
>I'm not trying to pull anyone. Just trying to live my life and m

sure, gimme a minute and post reply to this so i know you will actually be reading whatever i find

Thank you Sup Forumsrother.

What I have read is that a lot of puffiness in the face comes from too little hydration, and I've already started drinking a lot more water and a lot less soda/other shit.

Maybe that'll help some day.

Man, bitches can really hurt you, huh. Never thought anything was wrong with me until she said that crap.

First of all start excercising, obviously the source to your problem is not having a gf. Start excercising, do a little research. You'll feel better and more confident, after you lose some weight go to clubs at night and dance with people/girls and shit and you'll be going in the right direction. Google "The Return of the Well Cultured user"

It's all because you're a bitch. A fucking beta. But there always tomorrow. I know a ton of ugly fucks with decent chicks. Loose some weight stop being a fat fuck. Motivate yourself to change. Your insecurities will never go away that's something your beta mind has to get past. Stop feeling sorry for your self. God did you have a father growing up? Clearly no one ever told you to suck it up. Buy normal clothes. Stop trying so hard with people, you probably come off as an annoying fuck. Just relax man everyone has their demons

Here goes:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

That's the link the sticky on /fit/ sends you to, and it contains every damn thing you need to know. However, it is long as fuck and overwhelming, so don't necessarily bother reading all of that right away.

BUT pretty far down it says "Lifting weights: example programs", and the 3 beginner ones are all ideal. They might sound a bit complicated, but they are actually super simple. Especially the third one, "Reg Park’s Beginner Routine". I'd say start doing that one, and you can skip the last two exercises. They aren't REALLY worth it.

Workout A:
Back Squats 5×5
Chin-Ups or Pull-Ups 5×5
Dips or Bench Press 5×5
Barbell Curls 2×10

Workout B:
Front Squats 5×5
Rows 5×5
Standing Press 5×5
Deadlifts 3×5 (2 warm-up sets and 1 “stabilizer set”)

Do that. Every other day. Your muscles need 48 hours to "grow", so every second day at the gym, no fucking exception. If you feel tired, hungry, or just down, GO ANYWAY! You HAVE to complete every single rep every single time, no fucking exceptions! Its not that big of a deal if you do it poorly sometimes, or with low weights (its actually a good thing to have light sets every now and then), as long as you DO finish that shit every second day, period.

Also, some of those exercises require a little technique, a little finesse. But for the first time, just bring your phone & google it and some video will show you how to do it. Start with light weights for the first 2-3 weeks. Don't rush it, your body needs to get used to it.

Also, in the beginning you will feel super sore for long periods of time, but after about a month, you will not get sore at all. And after some sets, start reading more about how to do squats & bench properly. Dont worry about that now. Get into a routine, but then start looking it up more properly. Those exercises all use body weight & barbells, which is FAR superior to the machines they have at the gym. Machines are for noobs

CONT

so yeah, gradually learn those things properly so youll do them right, which is crucial. but for the first couple of weeks, just make ACTUALLY GOING TO THE GYM EVERY SECOND DAY AND FINISHING EVERY FUCKING REP YOU DISGUSTING LOSER WHINY BITCH your only priority, until you get into a routine. ROUTINE IS KEY. its no use "going to work out whenever", you NEED a routine. And to make it less overwhelming, im proposing the one i gave you, or something similar. Some quick google searches will give you a lot of very similar programs. And after 3-5 months, you will need to switch programs, because your body gets used to the routine, and gains decrease. But thats a concern for future you.

Also, fuck cardio. As ive said before, if you lift long enough & get strong enough, fat starts burning on its own. Also, speaking of that, try to figure out what weight youre on with each exercise, and do the same every time. As it gets easier (you getting stronger), increase the weight just a little bit. Keep doing this over time, until you are cunt-strong & super fucking fit.

Thats pretty much it. The program i wrote isnt necessarily THE ABSOLUTE DANKEST but it is a good program to follow, and its simple & relatively fast. However, do know that squats are EXHAUSTING, but just... do it light in the beginning, and MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE ROUTINE

ROUTINE. DO THE SAME SHIT EVERY OTHER DAY, AND NEVER SKIP A SINGLE REP

thats the only damn advice that matters. it gets more complicated after a while, but when that time comes, do some googling or try to get help on /fit/ (not always so easy), or just talk to someone you know who works out. But for now, take the routine i suggested/another one and FUCKING STICK TO IT

Thank you again mate, you're doing god's work. Or Zyzz', whatever you're into.

Need to just cut back a little bit on my face but hopefully it'll motivate me enough.

also im not a damn american, how dare you

Work out. It's simple

Is your name sam goldman?

if you got pecs like thor & a sixpack, no girl will give a shit if your face looks terrible. never think about your face again ever, its just whiny. also, since you havent complained about it, im gonna assume youre NOT short, which is a MASSIVE advantage

If I listed everything that bugged me about myself, I'd hit character limit a few times.

Probably what the cool kids around here call a manlet. Guess how fucking proud I am of that.

Not trying to pull again for a while. Just trying to clean my life up. Shit needs to go.

Also, related to that American comment, most people who browse this site are, so I just assumed. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

How tall are you exactly? in cm

No one said it was easy and no one said you will see progress instantly. If you want it bad enough, you'll stick to it and achieve the body you desire.

It's 11pm here at the end of the world and I'd look like a right ponce digging out the measuring tape right now, but I am situated around 170cm.

My dad is just as tall as I am (haven't been home for a year, probably am slightly taller than him now) but he's been lifting ever since I was little, built like a fucking truck. When I go home in a month, I'll ask him to help me out as well.

This or give up & kill yourself, OP

okay you guys are both pretty short, but in terms of bodybuilding, you have a MASSIVE advantage. every wonder why so many moviestars are ripped af? cuz theyre not that tall (you guys are both taller than tom cruise & zac efron, and they get TONNS of pussy), and being short makes muscle accumulation like a BILLION times faster. I am not fucking overstating that. You guys can both be legitimately RIPPED within a year, or less. If you stick to a program (and maybe change your diet a bit, im not sure how fat you pigs are exactly) you will look good even within 3-5 months.

Im 197...

You fucking kidding me? Cruise is shorter than 170? Hah.

Cheers man, really helping here.

Also whoever posted that "Return of the Well Cultured user" thing, you're great as well. Should be a good read.

Theres too many anons here im only talking to But damn dude 197 thats taller than i am (192). Get fit is the answer for you as well, but maybe eat a lot if youre skinny. If youre 197 AND fat, then you have a giant advantage lol. Just keep lifting & the fat will burn off & you will look like a sex-God

>If youre 197 AND fat
Forgot to write im OP

Oh great bringer of fit,

what is your stance on food?
I can't bring myself to eat a decent meal most of the time, because I'm either so lazy I cannot be bothered even getting up (I swear, I ate maybe 3 meals this past week) or I hate the taste of it.

Solution: suck it up, I get it. Shit's hard.

But how do you eat? To lose fat, you have to eat less than you use, that much is clear. But with that logic, I should be a fucking skeleton in about a month.

OP you are just terrible. You are not responding at all to the encouragement to go work out. Seriously. Find the nearest cheapest gym, decide a specific date to start going (on monday perhaps?) and do what I wrote in my long-ass post. Thats what everyone else is saying too. If you dont do that, you are a complete retard & this thread is pointless cuz youre just ignoring all of the advice youre given.
every help Sup Forums can give you has now been given, and its far more than you would usually get

i have like 19% bodyfat so dont listen to me there dude. i just lift heavy weights. but i know the food you are SUPPOSED to eat is: lots of protein-rich food (meat & vegetables. particularly avocado among vegetables), not too much carbs (bread-shit), and as little as possible of obviously unhealthy shit

you still get gains though, even on a food-deficiency. it just takes more time. the real players track their calorie intake, but im not leet enough to bother with that

This house has literally nothing but grains and water. And a lot of sugary shit.

Whenever stuff gets bought, the good shit gets gobbled up in a day or two and then it's back to bread.

Oh well, I'll hold out.

Im in uni rn and trying to read everything and still pay attention to the prof
Btw was also me
And thank you user :)
Ill look into it when im home

I used to be you OP, then I got a GF.
Worst mistake of my life, set me back probably a year of my life should have just shilled out 80 bucks for a hooker would have been way cheaper. I'd rather deal with STDS than a stupid bitch.

Just accept who you are and if you want to change the way you are fucking do something about it.

Faggot

That's one of the major things that always put me off getting fit, honestly.

Some people treat this like a fucking science, and I get that it is largely proven and all that, but it borders on obsession.

If it is really just working out routinely, it would be much easier to get behind in my opinion.

if you have time to creepily walk around looking for people to interact with, you have time to work out 2-3 hours every week.

oatmeal is supposedly the shit. mix it with milk, vegetables, nuts, etc. thats what the burly boys eat

Listen here OP

Play CS GO!!

seriously its competitive, its fun and its real nigga

look Christmas is coming up right?
look at all the cool cs go stuff you can get for Christmas!!! valvestore.welovefine.com/?g=1

for me, it is just working out routinely. gym every 2nd day, no exceptions. i just eat whatever the fuck i want, but like, chocolate milk instead of soda, bread instead of chips. Try to mind myself a little, and make a slight effort to eat more than i did before (i used to be skinny, not fat). it doesnt have to be hard science. find a simple program, like the one i suggested, and just stick to it. thats all you need to do

Op here
Played 2 years till supreme/global
They kinda ruined the game for me

ok confirmed OP will die a kissless virgin

im out, good luck to

Thank you heaps.

The only gym in this hellhole several dozen kilometres from any other civilisation understandably overcharges like fucking crazy, but there are weights here in this house.

No idea what the fuck they're called, but the small one-handed ones and the big one they use for the competitive weightlifting shit. You know what I mean.
Plus there's a lot of weights to interchange, so I can adjust that luckily. Even have a bench here. Probably have to get rid of the fucking spiders though, apparently it's ridden with redbacks.

Should be enough to get started, right?

Thank you my sweet fit prince. May I see you again one day and boast of my success, or have you see me off as I tie the noose.

literally all you need is a barbell & something to assist you with squats (h-stand or squat rack). all the machines at the gyms are for noobs. every exercise i do only involves a barbell, and the same is true for all the pros

Yup, got all that here.

Should be fine then.
I could ask for a picture of my saviour's physique to have something to aspire to, and to give some credibility to your words.

But I'm not a faggot and I believe you.

Keep up the good work Sup Forumsrother. See you 'round.