Characters Sup Forums would hate today

Characters Sup Forums would hate today.

all of Cuck Camerons strong womyns

Shit. You're right.

No shit I'm right. You cucks would scream bloody murder if Joan of Arc would come parading into town to save you from literal foreign oppression

>inb4 white knight
>inb4 lel r3bbit
>inb4 cuck/tumblr etc

Does Sup Forums enjoy anything?

>Does Sup Forums enjoy anything?
I enjoy a good stogie now and then

>I DON'T NEED NO MAN
fuck these character ruin every movie their in.

A cigar or a joint?

If it's a cigar, what is your prefered drink?

I liked fight club.

Wild Turkey usually

Good choice. Smoking weed is for kids tebehe.

Case in fucking point

weed is what my parents did... i wasn't as into it.

>Does Sup Forums enjoy anything?
GoT, and that's literally it. Had to hide 6 threads on the first page just now

I hate to admit it, but probably.

I mean Sup Forums does loves like strong females too so long as they play second fiddle to a stronger male.

Ripley wasn't that at all though...

I think it's a joke, but it's pretty fucked up.

Ripley is fine. It's not like she beat the Alien in a fist fight...

>GoT
I doubt it. The amount of shitposting and bitching and moaning in /got/ is almost beyond belief. I know some of it is in jest, but for the good part it's sincere.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck you.

She would only be hated ironically, just like most things on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums doesn't like anything unironically for more than 1 month.

Proving him right.

All I want in life is for a woman to save me.

They are all tough, but they still feel like women being tough. They don't act like they took over the part from a man, they still have some femininity in their mannerisms, emotions etc. At the very least they seem androgynous when being tough, but never like they're faking male behavior.

No woman ever will. Not as long as you keep bitching about "muh SJWs, lel fegs and cucks."

I never commented on the sjw bullshit, I always try to be impartial, and I hate the cuck meme.

IMAGINE

STATUESQUE

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

ayyyy

I have never keked quite so hard as I keked reading this

Is this the first time you've seen this ancient pasta?
It is funny.

But Alien is a good movie while Ghostbusters will be a shit movie

Don't go on Sup Forums that often

Dont forget Neytiri was basically a bodyguard for blue Sully in Avatar.

dubs

>her mannish fucking gremlin face
Every time

not as fucked up as Sup Forums or /d/

Nah, Ripley is a well developed character, also is a realistic character, well stablished by Scott and expanded by Cameron. DonĀ“t maters is have a vagina or a penis, her actions feels apropiated and over all, she is not a fucking mary sue.

strong people tend to have muscle
even women

Nope, it'd still crush on her

Not disagreeing with you about Ridley but NIGGA PLEASE. Sup Forums would shit their fucking pants over Ridley being the sole survivor, let alone her and Parker even being in the same room

Everyone but Vasquez still acts like a woman in those movies though, with strong maternal feelings guiding their actions.

And Vasquez fucking dies.

t. r3bbit

She was notable for being one of the first sci-fi action wymyn. Of course she'd be hated today as she's now become a bad cliche exploited by SJWs.

Let's be perfectly honest, almost any strong female character would be. Nobody can do anything one way or another anymore without an army of cows ready to accuse them of being SJW's or racists or misogynists etc etc.

Vasquez is a fucking side character, she doesn't need maternal feelings. And it's not like her character type is far-fetched; she's the only woman who made the cut in an elite military squad for fuck's sake.

And she fucking dies.

>Nobody can do anything one way or another anymore without an army of cows ready to accuse them of being SJW's or racists or misogynists etc etc.

>army of cows

I'm on the phone with my mom and now I have to explain why I burst out laughing

I think they're fine, maybe sarah connor as she says some pretty cringy shit in T2.

>she's the only woman who made the cut in an elite military squad
Who are Ferro and Dietrich?

Exactly my point. Thanks for writing it better.

How does one make a strong female character that isn't just a man with tits?

mary sue them up fampai

Cast Arnie in a dress, anyone who says he's not a womyn is a cis priviliged piece of patriarchal scum

It's mostly in jest. Half of it is trying to trigger characterfags to sperg out in anger.

Oh, right. Forgot about them.

In either case, what seems to want is that all of the females in the unit to be as forgettable as they were

Also, if I just proved your point, just proved why your point sucks

For all of the marines in Aliens though, you literally could have flipped a coin when deciding on their genders. They're there to be overconfident braggarts who get slaughtered in seconds

Mary Sue bitch

Which is fine; ideal even. wants the women to wear aprons and bake cookies lest you get them confused with the men

The movie has overt themes about masculinity/femininity regardless

>Any female that isn't a simpering barely-pubescent fuck puppet.

>female with a third of the muscle mass of her opponent beats him in a melee fight