Well Done America. You dumb stupid motherfuckers!

Well Done America. You dumb stupid motherfuckers!

Sincerely,
The rest of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gkWDjDi9-M
youtu.be/cL_wh-d1pP4?t=15m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=eRN0reUOhTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's okay you're upset, this is natural. you'll get over your butthurt in hopefully a few days, maybe never. Have a good day! :^) MAGA

I agree, we're fucked beyond belief

Thanks amerifags, for making me doubt my own sanity, you retarded fucks

Whats going on with the vote counting in Mi, NH and Az? Ses like its all stalled

The real question is- how long will the memes last?

Well done idiot amerifags.

Sincerely, Switzerland

No more, Mr.White, you already made a video about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_gkWDjDi9-M

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You elected him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How did you get the time to say write that?
You know, with all that Muslim cock up in your ass, hands and face

The rest of the world isnt butthurt. We think it's fucking hilarious

I'm not from America..

Our media cannot comprehend how stupid the voters are! I genuinely feel sorry for anyone in that country who didn't want this!

I could not believe when I woke up this morning that Donald Fucking Trump is now the President of the United States... Unfathomable

Yes, very well done America, hopefully we get a similar vote with AFD in the future.

Regards, Germany

I see some butthurt career criminals are upset their leader lost. Crime doesn't pay after all. Get a job, your free ride is about to come to an end.

Well, it's been nice knowing y'all. I've always hoped mankinds final fate would at least be like, dignified or something. Guess I'll be disappointed on that front.

My butt hurts

I'm not American either, our media is also a bunch of salty cunts who can't stop complaining and throwing weak ass jabs at this glorious man even after him winning.

"Yes, Well Done America! You are not dumb, you are smart." -...I'm saying correctly, Vlad? - "Yeah, guys, you are so good"

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

i know i was hoping for hilllary starting WORLDWARTHREE and ending humanity.

now we have to put up with some guy who'll try to push back against the corrupt fucks that caused the financial meltdown.

Exactly. In my country everyone I've talked to all day is saying different versions of "welp, I didnt think americans were THAT stupid..."

>one cuck with degree and underskilled job
>rest of the world
Sincerely,
Fuck you.

I do like how hes actually got less votes than old Hillary

This fucking guy we just elected President doesn't even know how long his term of office is?

What the actual fuck!?!?!?

youtu.be/cL_wh-d1pP4?t=15m53s

I can understand why some Americans may see this as a good thing (well, actually, no I can't, but whatever), but if you're not from the USA and are actually applauding a Trump victory you are absolutely fucked in the head. Trump winning, unless your maybe Russian, helps your country in no way whatsoever. I'm Australian, this is going to fuck our economy, and we can say good buy to free trade agreements with China. This is just a bad situation all around, and Americans we'll come to realise that in the coming weeks.

I didnt think Americans were that selfish that they wanted queen HI Liar Y

American just went full retarded. The only positive thing is we can all make fun of their stupidity.

Been to Frankfurt recently, dude what the fuck? It's like being in the fucking desert. The memes are real.

who gave you the authority to speak on behalf of the entire world you fuck? MAGA. GREAT FUCKIN JOB MURICANS. COME AND CLEAN EUROPE OF OF THE SAME BULLSHIT, OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, FEMINAZIS, MUDSLIMES, RAPEFUGEES. FUCK MAKE EU GREAT AGAIN.

lets see if you get over your buthurt after china and russia poundet your boypussy

Stop being pussies. At least give him a chance to fuck up before you guys lose your shit. Grow a fucking pair.

Maybe our women will be safe new years eve

Bahhaha, Clinton supporters are literally on suicide watch. How does it feel you corruption supporting fuckheads? This election was rigged from the core in every aspect and you guys still lost.

>The FBI refused to indict Clinton
>The mainstream media was pushing Clinton as hard as they could and doing everything in their power to make Trump look bad
>Every celebrity and talk show host was biased for Clinton
>The debates were rigged with Clinton campaign members actually advising with debate hosts
>The Clinton campaign tried to buy off voters and poll maintenance members
>Clinton threatened Sanders and forced him to campaign for her
>The POTUS campaigned for her

Despite all of this, she still lost. How does it feel?

Yes, exactly... sad but true

Feels fucking good to be european right now

Rest of the world benefits from Trump,
so i don't know why OP would insult Americans for a self-beneficial result.
OP is a butthurt Amerifat Hillary voter, is all i can think of in conclusion.

Oh these posts, these memes, these votes. Please stop, I can only get so erect before I must consult a doctor.

You'll all thank is when ISIS is a shit stain on the bottom of America's boot.

EAT A DICK FAGGOT

Very well, Amerika. I live in Brazil.

Whats with all the libcuck hurt? I genuinely thought with all of the money and mainstream media support pumped into the old hildog hag she couldn't possibly lose but hey thems the breaks kids get over it. Trump didn't win, leftism lost.

i made fun about there stupidity all my life. and finaly they proof my point

Yup, you guys are fucking idiots. Let's see how this retard fucks everything.

I feel it's gonna last a long fucking time. All the anons that didn't vote or voted for Trump are just too happy fapping away.

Deeeeeeeèeeeplorable

FUCK YOU WORLD, TIME TO PAY UP FOR OUR MISSILES BITCHES
SOUTH KOREA SEND US SOME COMFORT BITCHES & MONEY
JAPAN GIVE US FUCKBOTS NOW
FUTURE IS HERE

Aussies for trump, fuck you OP

As an unbiased person in this election, I knew Trump would win just from the yard signs. Literally no one was supporting Hillary. I live in a poor trash town too.

If there's any place I would've figured supported the left, it would be this place but out of the 200+ yard signs I counted, I can't tell you what a Hillary sign even looks like.

It's funny because Americans don't even realise the full extent of the lols they're giving the rest of the world

Suck our giant star spangled cock

Trump ftw :)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Yeah, that really worked out well last time regarding the Taliban right? We didn't waste over a decade of military resources looking for rat-men in holes when in reality they had no significant power anyway right? And even if they were a small group they're not a problem now right?

>Oh wait
>None of that is true
>You dumb piece of shit

what the hell, Trump thinks the presidential term is 2 years? this is his victory speech? goddamn you guys are fucked in the US

This. Fuck Malcom Turdball and his limp-wristed approach to immigration. Not saying I want Tone back, but there's got to be a happy medium somehow.

We are glad you got the less shittier out of two shitty psychos.

Instead of trying to buy the presidency, Hillary should have bought Preparation H. Butthurt bitches, if you don't support our president, get the fuck out.

their* finally* prove*

This is too easy, was this bait?

I like you

america was such a fucking joke under Bush and now its going to be even worse

>The rest of the world isnt butthurt
Yeah that's why media all over the world has been constantly pissing on him every chance they got and people everywher can't stop losing their shit now that he has won. Not butthurt at all.

Poor Clinton shill.

Too bad the leaders of the world are praising Trump right now. South Sudan, Russia and others have joined in the celebration.

These liberal tears are so delicious.

The rest of the world will suck his dick, and you know it

>Rest of the world thinking Clinton being in is good
Clinton being in would have been the continuation of 80 years of the US fucking around with foreign governments
All the people who bitched about the invasion of Panama and the invasion of Iraq are now bitching about the candidate who's going to go isolationist rather than act like the worlds police

Thank god it wasnt that thunder thighed, muslim loving, sick, psycho bitch. TRUMP!

....obama is the president. do you support him?

I for one welcome a man who kneads vaginas and doesn't afraid of anything.

Whatever makes the feminists mad, is good in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRN0reUOhTw

Enjoy your orange AIDS, 'murica.

I say we hold all future elections based on who can put out the most fires the previous government set, then we can has Tone back.

When is The Second Civil War coming?

You never mentioned the Nig Nog years of Obama that allowed this. Why?

>america was such a fucking joke under Bush
Hillary supports all of Bush's foreign politics and internal surveillance anti-encryption shit which made USA into a joke, so you've lost me.

You count pissing on the Talaban the same as stopping a a global threat? The Talaban was a governed organization, while ISIS is a bunch of sand niggers who we will bend over and patrioticly butt fuck into submission.

The fucked up thing is women feminist voted for him.

>The rest of the world
*The new Middle East

Can't wait for the US to fall. With all the shit they've done (war, slavery etc)

Immigrant cucks, gender neutrality, islam, lgbt. Can it really get worse? Punk bitch.

The world is laughing at you, not with you. Russia is deliriously ectstatic that their biggest threat shot themselves in the foot by electing such an inexperienced leader. Everyone in my country is just in awe at your collective stupidity and your denial over it is equally lol-worthy

Between voting for a man who knows how to grab a vagina,
and a woman who finances and is financed by regimes such as Saudi Arabia which treat women as garbage,
it makes sense that feminists are divided between Hillary and Trump.

as long as the meme magic lasts, so like 8 years

Top zoz

Are you that retarded?

The Islamic State wouldn't be a problem if we weren't fucking dumping arms into civil wars
Just because someone is the enemy of your enemy doesn't make them a fucking decent human being

Heil trump

>Day did slavery and shieeeeeet
Nigger spotted

That'd never work though. You won't know how they perform until they're actually in office and both major parties are shithouse. Liberals are weird and out of touch. But the ALP is so pathetic they hardly even warrant mentioning.

Obama made up for every bad thing he ever done by openly supporting Hillary, ensuring her defeat. I now respect Obama for that.

Losers normally do lash out violently. They don't know how to convey their emotions because they don't have a good brain.

Are you upset? You should be. You lost. Your vote wasn't as powerful as it should have been. You should have meditated under a waterfall for 5 months, like I did, but you fell due to your own hubris. You are the only one to blame here. You, specifically. No one else. Not the millions of other people that had opinions. Just you, OP.

If feminists even thought about it that far I would be truly, truly amazed.

In honor of President Trump, trips are officially renamed to Trumps. Trumps checked

I think it's safe to say you're one of those "fly over" countries. No one gives a fuck Mohammed.

kek

not rly, just a realist :)

No. Try again faggot

This has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia but it just shows women are just as stupid as men.

Because USA had some respect globally during Obama

you do realize america didnt start slavery or wars.
thats been around since people have been on this earth. oh and dont forget theres still slavery and wars in the world that has nothing to do with america

Why the fuck did Obama even support Hillary?
Obama, even if only vocally, was always anti-war, pro-freedom, "durr close down Guantanamo", and such shit.
Completely the opposite of Hillary who endorses all the war shit of Bush Jr., endorses surveillance based on her blather after the Paris attacks, and endorses America being World Police.

Must have hurt him bad to have to support her, just because she was not Trump.

Well god dang, we shoulda elected the granny that collapsed like a bag o beef infront of her vanbulance right?