What you think of my woman, whiteboi?

What you think of my woman, whiteboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BayouMcatee
twitter.com/BayouMcatee/status/782459417094533120
twitter.com/Qfranklin9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ugly/10 kek

you jelly whiteboi you'll never fuck a body like this.

Tell me why are niggs allways waering white clothes becaue you want to be white?
women is a solid 9/11

Agreed.

Nah she's over 18, I already don't give a fuck.

Future AIDS patient.

>This and more this.

Insect head/10

Brush your teeth too bro

She doesn't know how to iron nigger.

trump will avenge me now lol :)

Every black chick I've fucked has had such incredibly low expectations its hilarious. Its probably because niggers are violent, poor, borderline retarded animals. They won't stop calling me, that said we all like fucking animals every once in a while.

Without the ass she's a solid 5.

Coalburner/10

Literally the worst bait yet

Prepare for death.

We're putting your kind in the camps.

you might be fucking a semi attractive white girl but at least i'm not black. the fact that i'm white trumps anything you can accomplish.

I think her IQ is showing at around 76

post time stamps or nudes dick head

twitter.com/BayouMcatee

Her hair is a mess, her teeth are both massive and dirty. Plus she dresses like a clansman. Pink bowtie confirms she is a massive bitch.

We are stealin yo women how does make you feel whitebois

She's aight.

Um it's average really. My gf is better, nigga.

Well no problem with me. This chick got her first bbc not long ago. Feels good

twitter.com/BayouMcatee/status/782459417094533120

What's up with your hair bro damn

twitter.com/Qfranklin9
disgusting

Trump won.

looks like she is has trisomy 21 on this one..

well anyway infect her with your aids.. i don't give a fuck..

u mad black boy?

Considering how much a minority niggers are (still), I guess you can hold onto a few hoes. No love lost, the offspring never live much past 12 years anyway.

Hail trump, our new ruler.

What did you say again?

She's beautiful! I hope you have a good life together.

Why propagate a black/white schism?

And single mom.

Top fucking kek!

Who are you calling white boy you steve urkel ass mimzy light skinned little bitch? You must wear size bitch. Only an inch taller than that community center, in hair, lmao.
I call that girl the community center because no matter how many niggers have been inside and disrespected her, she still let's a bunch of niggers come inside everyday.

beat me too it

I think that she has no sel respect. I think that you are shit and no matter what you dress or how much gold you wear you'll be always and forever only shit. We, human being, call the reason why i told you this, "genetic".

Niggers just can't get enough of us

How does it feel knowing that you had to rent a wrinkly shirt to take out the neighborhood dumpster, and also because you know this only temporary and you have to back to school tomorrow after getting no pussy?

doesnt matter. after january your kind will be exterminated off the face of the earth.

nice bait tho, but shillarys campaign is over, you can stop your "cultural enrichment" program

DONT WORRY WHITE MAN! COMBRADES! THIS WILL NOT LAST ANOTHER YEAR! WE ARE BOILED WITH RAGE AND TRUMP HAS OUR FIRST CONQUEST! ITS TIME TO DESTROY THE WORLD NIGEGRS BLOOD ON TEH STREET ONLY A WHITE WORLd!! AHAHAHAHHAHAH DIEEEE DIEEEEE

Now that trumps president he's gonna make your monkey ass get a job and make colored bathrooms possible again.