Population of Denmark + Sweden + Norway + Finland + Iceland + Groenland + Faroe Islands = 27 million

>population of Denmark + Sweden + Norway + Finland + Iceland + Groenland + Faroe Islands = 27 million
>population of Argentine = 45 million

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3aseNxocvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

population of men in your moms ass = 100 million

el haitiANO

wow you really rekt me bro

>Population of California + Texas = 67 million

how much do you reckon it would be if niggers and beaners don't count as people?

>population of Denmark + Sweden + Norway + Finland + Iceland + Groenland + Faroe Islands = 396 million
>population of Argentine = 12 million

Really makes you think.

Argentina has 14 inhabitants/km2
Norway 16
Finland 16
Sweden 22
Denmark 131

You are the empty country

>Shitalian reading comprehension

>population of Bangladesh = 169 million
>population of ArgentinA = 45 million

>area of Bangladesh = 147610 km2
>area of Argentina = 2780400 km2

Sorry, I thought that those millions were the population, then I read the thread and I realized that are your mother's clients

Really makes me think

>ArgentinA
but with A at the end is wrong in english, pls don't do that.

WRONG

no really it is, pls stop

REALLY makes u think

Holy shit

I KNOW THAT'S WHY IT HURTS PLS STOP

>Denmark
Relevant
>Norway
Relevant
>Sweden
Relevant

>Argentina
Irrelevant

!!!!

The photons associated with the patterns of the letters you wrote are hitting my retina, and their energy is triggering an electrical signal in the light-detecting cells there that is propagating like a wave along the long threads called axons that are part of the connections between neurons, causing the release of chemical neurotransmitters into the synapse, a chemical junction between the axon tip and target neurons. A target neuron is responding with its own electrical signal, which, in turn, spreads to other neurons. Within a few hundred milliseconds, the signal has spread to billions of neurons in several dozen interconnected areas of my brain producing a thought.

>>Denmark
>Relevant
>>Norway
>Relevant
>>Sweden
>Relevant
hmm

>this country
>that country

>any scandinavian country
>relevant

chuckled

lol no

>number of white people in the world = 0
>number of white people in argentina = 2,7 billion

>irrelevant (you)'s

don't worry, he doesn't even know what he just wrote

>deluded criollos

t. oversized rock country 15,000 km away from the civilized world

>Europe
>civilised

whatever helps you sleep at night champ

scandi countries ought to be united into one

I would take a SEA monkey over a pooropeean any day

and so you did

t. flabba, babba, wabba, jabba, nyoongah the petrol-sniffing boomerang craftsman

kek

Wouldn't work because of Sweden.

>population of Denmark + Sweden + Norway + Finland + Iceland + Groenland + Faroe Islands = 27 million

Don't be sad Argentino, at the niggers rape rate from Sweden they will triple soon!

Rorkist lies

They're arrogant twats, they'd insist on Swedish being used as the official language and try to reconstruct their """empire""" and subjugate the other nations. Also their social values and domestic/foreign policies are more extreme than those of their neighbour's.

No

>population of ArgentinA

you do know that he's not wrong because the actual name should be Argentine though, right?

t. Argentinian from Argentina

Yes

I'm not saying that Argentina or Argentinian is wrong, I'm saying that Argentine is also right.

It's a demonym though

some norwegian said in a thread the other day that norwegian youths now hold full conversations in english to each other

give me one good reason why swedish shouldn't be the northern european lingua franca

English should be because it's neutral, everyone understands it, and it's a useful language. Swedish is none of the above.

>Population of the UK = 64 Million
>Size of the UK - smaller than state of Virginia

I'd be ok with if we deported every unemployed muslim to Russia, agreed to stop humanitarian immigration and make English the common language.

yeah but the country's name is an adjective so it's also Argentine
Argentina has the latin suffix "ina" meaning "related to", "argent/argentum" (silver), in english this suffix is "ine" like "alpine" meaning related to the alps, or "bovine", etc.

>Argentine: Argentina itself, with the definite article as "the Argentine" – generally an older usage, but probably the predominant one, at least in British usage, until the Second World War

Behold the face of autism

how was that even remotely autistic?

I wonder if the world was a better place if zionists had heeded Theodor Herzl's alternative plan to found the jewish state in Argentina.

They considered Australia too lol

northern territory no less

Kill yourself chief

oh, you're one of those autists, alright, I was about to take you seriously.
whew

What are you on about you lunatic

shut up you bogan

>His country doesn't have its own language

youtube.com/watch?v=O3aseNxocvo

>his language is so irrelevant everyone in his country speaks perfect english to compensate

Guess it would work as a federation, since our languages could just be considered dialects of norse.

The only difference from today would be common defence, foreign policy, education, healthcare, no internal borders and one common government, though we should keep regional democracy strong. No centralised shit.