Primary for Hillary they said

Primary for Hillary they said.
She's the better general election candidate they said.

Way to shoot yourselves in the foot, Democrats.
Who needs a likable candidate with actual policy positions when you have weaselly Washington royalty?

God I'm so tired of people already acting like Bernie was the silver lining candidate

He had no understanding of economics and would have crushed under all the weight due to having no backbone

bernie was by far the best candidate but wouldve had no chance. the baby boomer assholes in swing states are what won trump the election

>no understanding of economics
Elaborate and defend that statement.

hes right you know. look up the school his wife was administrator of, see that it crashed and burned, then kill yourself for being such a retarded millennial who has no idea about how economy works

>Who needs a likable candidate with actual policy positions when you have weaselly Washington royalty?
He didn't fit the corporate profile

"White people dont know what it's like to be poor"-Bernie sanders

Perhaps the DNC should have given him a fair shake and let the political process work its way out instead of fucking him over and brushing him off...

DNC did it to themselves.

Both parties done fucked up. If they listened to their people earlier, none of this would have happened.

Ironically, Trump will be favoring the elite more than even Hillary. They elected the most establishment guy we could ever get.

Bernie was ahead 14 points over Trump before all the shit that was dug up on Trump. It would have been a titanic landslide

The silver lining is that it's going the beholden the party to reform.

So reality time. Bernie was way worse than both candidates. By far. That being said if them democrats hadnt stolen their primary they would be in charge. Lesson learned shitheads. Praise the god emporer

>USA in massive debt
>growing military needs across the globe
>european economy falling apart
The bernie solution
>wipe away the trillion $ colledge debt
>massively increase the size of the failing government healthcare system
>make colledge free
>increase taxes up to 90% on the rich

>reality time
>Bernie was the worst

oh hohoho

Trumps solution:

>default on the debt

Don't even have to continue...

retard...did you not read me telling you to look up the school where his wife was administrator (run by his system) and failed harder than you trying to get a girl. jesus christ. you are literally. retarded. things arent just given to you you fucking retard. you cant just MAKE school free and then dream its not coming out of YOUR taxes to pay the teachers who work at the free school and administrators and various staff

>Tax the only people putting money back into the economy
>Never mind the students that rack up debt because molly and coke

No trump seems like the better option.

>Tax the only people keeping this system running

You are all lucky the USA isn[t having the same sort of riots europe is getting over class issues.

"as a celebrity you can do anything with women [...] or grab them by the pussy" - the current president of the united states

"Women aren't capable of advanced mathematics" - leading scientists

everyone talks bullshit once in a while

you mean islam

that last bit fixes the other bits
i don't think you understand the RIDICULOUS amount of money the rich are hoarding.

That's actually the best (and only) solution.

>the current president
you do realize thats obama right? you probably dont, because youre retarded. the election doesnt mean hes immediately and right now president, you gigantic fucking mentally deficient pile of shit

How? The national debt isn't a private debt. You can't do that without it having a global affect

>>default on the debt

>Imblying this isn't status quo

Hopefully Obama puts him in gitmo before he leaves on Jan 20.

if you completely cherrypick, oversimplify, and lie then yes.

the healthcare system isnt failing. its insured 20million previously uninsured. covered mental illness and gave women fairer coverage. the problem was that the conservatives shilled out to insurance companies and forced a clause that states could reject obamacare. this forced companies to offer healthcare which jacked up premiums and insurance companies made billions. medicaid is highly efficient and well liked. medicaid for all (which trump supported just 3 years ago) would be the best option.

yes, he would make education free. whats your gripe about this? that education could be ablut education and not making bankers money? heres a shocker for you: educated people become productive workers and pay the taxes that the rich dodge.

increasing taxes to 90% is the least we could do. he needed to go further and get rid of the wealthy, inheriting, unproductive owners.

one day, youll follow the money and see where exactly the problem lies. the rich and the poor mooch while the worker is left to pick up the slack. the sheer amount of assets the wealthy own is disgusting.

You think you can tax the uber rich? Ask high tax countries how that's working for them.

Yes, the world has to reset. Do you think you can just go into more debt into infinity? Or are you just going to tax the whole country at 100% for a few years and somehow still be productive?

>it has insured blah blah blah
it hasnt done shit but make it illegal and fine-able to NOT have insurance. thats not helping shit. you. are. re.tar.ded.

look. into. his. wifes. school. free schools dont fucking work. are you not paying attention. is your head that far up your own entitled ass

Do all students do molly and coke? Explain what you're on about.
#NotAllStudents

>Free schools don't work

Sorry, but the rest of the world disagrees.

all you did was ignore the positives and the fact that insurance companies are the problem. you even ignored the part where companies have to offer insurance.

proud of being ignorant, i can see why you voted trump.

I think that we should do what the UK does with education. If you start earning 30k a year or more, a % of your earnings goes to covering the tuition debt. If you earn less than 30k, you don't pay anything. After an x number of years, if you hadn't paid off the entire debt, it is cleared regardless.

Stopping a Bernie presidency was the best thing the DNC could have done.

>you ignored the positive
there are no fucking positives retard. when you dont want, or need health insurance or cant afford it. whats life like when youre a retard? clearly youre spoon fed...but other than that i mean

> implying public vs private makes such a difference
Remember the mortgage crisis?

one hospital fails therefore all hospitals dont work. good argument.

bernie tried to change the actual system and presented a specific plan to do it. saying his wife failed at something isnt a counter argument.

>tfw women cost the healthcare system WAYYYYY more money than men

>comparing hospitals you pay out the ass for, just like schools, to free schools
retard. make a hospital free and see how quick it closes. jesus christ how are you alive right now? how havent you eaten so many paint chips that you got lead poisoning

20million able to afford the doctor
mental illness covered
women dont have jacked up prices in aca states

you are saying these are bad?

ready to become a republican now kid?
at least they will respect your vote.

hindsight is 20/20.

also bernie supporters are among the most butthurt fuckwads i've ever met in person.

i preferred bernie to hillary...but most of the people i know who felt the same were more interested in talking shit about hillary than trying to convince people how dope bernie was.

and the whole "burn it all down" mentality when hillary won the primary was fucking childish and possibly cost the party this election.

motherfuckers got duped by the right wing's bullshit propaganda.

just because 20 million got insruance (fun fact, because its illegal to not have now, gee wonder why so many got it instead of being fined 1-2k dollars at the end of the year) doesnt mean they got it because its cheaper. you are so fucking dumb yo, for real. i legit feel bad for you

Would rather rally behind the third party.

education should be about education not paying bankers. we should be paying kids to do well in college. if you hold a 3gpa in your field, you should be paid. no reason to charge kids for learning when theyre going to come out and immediately give back

tears, I must have more.
so asswipe is it going to be blame the boomers now? huh fuckwad?

Yeah then you get a climate like the UK and Australia has where you get massive numbers of people studying bullshit arts degrees then never working a paying job and the government wears it. Australia is trying to move the debt to a lower threshold and/or multi generational.

Free schools, or at least partially covered schools are what the rest of the developed world uses

Hillary lost due to gamer gate

It's not hindsight. This has been suggested for a long time...We told Hillary supporters that a support for Hillary would make it much easier for Trump to win because she has too much baggage; That she would have Trump attacking how corrupt and establishment she is... and that's exactly what happened.

No, man, not hindsight. We predicted this shit.

>comes out of higher taxes
try again retard and you STILL pay loans. i was just talking to a strayan about it an hour ago, so youre a fucking liar or retarded.

Democratic party deserves to burn down so I agree with their reaction.

I went to college. Paid jack shit. Got degree.

Which loans?

Actually in Aus,school up to year 12 is free, school fee's are literally optional. Tertiary education costs but you can get a deferred loan based on future income, my issue with this is slack fucks becomes perma students and then skirt the threshold never paying shit back.

Doesn't that help those that can't qualify for Medicaid (especially if their state didn't expand), yet have trouble affording healthcare, have healthcare they wouldn't before?

But there will be those studying STEM that wouldn't be able to/or not drowning in debt, no?

are you beind dense on purpose? it was an abalogy of your argument. your argument is bernies wifes school failed therefore all of bernies schools will fail. youve done nothing to address his actual plan or make a real argument.

again, youre just being ignorant.
if people didnt want insurance as you suggest, they would take the fine as you said. but 20million do not take the fine. they make use of the insurance.

mental health? womens insurance? your arguments against them are?

what?
yes the baby boomers who grew up in a white society and were born into opportunity are winning and they vote to make sure no one else wins. they already got their cake, they already have rights. they dont care if gays have rights. if women can jabe abortions. theyre fine just where they are. they dont care about cjange nc they personally dont need it. which makes them assholes.

i didnt ever have a problem affording health insurance before retarded obama, NOW...its generally double/triple what ive paid up till he pushed that bill through illegally. so no, it didnt help, it made it a whole lot worse. what arent you understanding? i went from paying MAYBE 30 dollars....to 100+

> take the fine
That's some fucking bullshit right there
If people are forced to buy something that's going to drive the price up, you cunt

thats bc states were allowed to reject obamacare so companies were forced to offer insurance and premiums went up. where are you? ohio?
the cost went up for retard states who rejected aca but down for those who embraced it.

> no understanding of economy
> elects Trump

ooooh boy

And instead we get some piece of shit with very little understanding of economics that has no ability to communicate without insulting everyone around him, absolutely no goals that line up with mine, other than that he can't be bought. But oh, wait, his campaign manager is the president of Citizen's United. Nobody seemed to notice that when they kept saying Trump would challenge the kinds of policies made by the people that effectively made his campaign.

Yep.so glad these fucking edge lords were so obsessed with getting something other than Hillary that they just elected a Republican version of Hillary. Short sighted dumb fucks.

Yes, Bernie would have been a million times better. He has weaknesses, but at least he has SOME strengths.

Both the candidates we got are pieces of shit. Both of them.

again, forced healthcare was not obama or obamacare. the insurance companies paid conservatives for a clause that forced healthcare. like i originally stated but you skipped over apparently.

I have no problem with deferral but why is it indefinite and why is the threshold so high?

>America wants anti-establishment candidate
>Hmmm? which to choose?
>NO, NOT BERNIE! He's as establishment as they come! Too good to be true!!
>I know! Trump! Yeah!

Not from US and didn't read that post, you're right. But now that I've read that post it looks like Obama was the one that forced healthcare and conservatives put in a clause that meant people in some states ended up without access to the Obama version. So still fuck Obamacare and everyone involved with it. Fuck all government intervention. Healthcare would still exist and it would be cheaper without government.

this
> the rich orange fucking draft dodger who think a million dollars is nothing and who has been rich all his life and his best buds are bank directors surely understands the working class

He certainly understands how to persuade them. Good on him.

a month ago, the Dem gov of MN admitted the ACA was not affordable. MN went all in with the ACA, so your argument doesn't hold water. his admission sank quite a few Dem candidates this year. many of the ones that did win won very close races - not all but many.

He is a great conman/salesmen. That's one good thing I'll say about him. Even got himself hundreds of millions of free advertisements.

His campaign (insurgency) was a master piece.

It helps that he was running against someone nearly un-electable

HE DON'T HAVE TO ANY LONGER. NOW WITH TRUMPF THERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING ANYTIME ANYMORE. HAIL TRUMPF HEIL GERMAN GENES HAIL FOURTH REICH