Ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen

the last hillary thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/aefocn.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Staffer let slip on twitter that she couldn't make a speech because she was sobbing uncontrollably.

What a sore loser

well youd be mad too if you spent millions on all the rigging and you still lose.

kek, that's why she had to have her lap dog Podesta go out and tell everyone to go home.

mfw the backstabbing cunt got exactly what she deserved.

I'D FUCK HER. THERE I SAID IT.
Also kinda sad that Bill won't be the first lady

This is only the beginning. She'll be brought to trial for numerous charges of corruption and a whistleblower will confess that she had Vince Foster and dozens of others murdered to protect her husband while he was President. She'll be publicly-executed to set an example to other would-be slime.

Oh, her pain isn't done, yet. Not by a LONG SHOT.

All they needed to do to look good was collude and agree not to attack each other. Which she was fine with because she was being fed insider info and had the super delegates on payroll.

Understandable given that she lost in a big way, but seeing that would have made the year

shes on suicide watch

No way we will get that lucky.

I'm making a Hillary thread when this one dies just to spite you

Fuck you

She already killed herself

No fuck you

This is a nice thread full of neutral pictures

Fuck you

Why don't you fuck me instead, daddy?

This would be the best day ever if it's true - don't toy with me.

Ok.

Also I mean the last hillary thread for me, obviously.

My thread is still valid.

Well at least she did technically win more votes, lol

and imagine how many of those were voter fraud, then kill yourself for being retarded

if hillary won yes i would say voter fraud but fucking trump is legit shit right there

its the fight in the dog not the bark

uh, i was talking about HER votes being bullshit...obviously...it went with out saying. my implications were she didnt win popular vote because the vast majority are voter fraud

LOL. I can't even.

Her campaign and her corrupt partners are the ones who put Trump in this election so that they'd take an easy win.

How fucking stupid do they feel right now?

then we are on the same page

cutos to you sir

Ya FIRED!
AHAHFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I guess bill didn't get to have sex with her last night

not by a mile kid

I like how no one is defending her anymore now that they stopped paying the shills.

BYE BYE

>the last hillary thread
Thank god

imagine all the ppl who gave money to the clinton foundation now haha

I kind of hope Obama pardons Clinton as he leaves office. That would be the last nail in her coffin. She'd lose all credibility.

but clearly liberals dont give a shit regardless so...it wouldnt matter. theyd still blindly follow

That may be, but she'll still not be president. Those yummy libtard tears.

FUCK OFF FOREVER HILARIOUS CUNTON !!!

Get real nigger. Trump's just another politicians who said all that shit to get elected. You got played homie.

>last night

>trump isnt even a politician how is he running
>trump is just a politician he lied blah blah blah

She should've won

Not trying to make a pun, but it would be the trump card when arguing with libs about Clinton. You could point out that both Clinton and Nixon were pardoned. They would have to argue that Pres Obama pardoned his Sec of State for no reason.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OFFICIAL SHITPOST SERVER !

Wasted trips fag but he's right I bet he won't do shit. I mean he's a guy eating the cheesy crust first i don't expect any juristical knowledge

inb4 woman president

>g
In your heart, you know he's right.

last for me kid

He's actually not a politician, but I understand your grief it's making you stupid

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
OFFICIAL SHITPOST SERVER !