Why USA is so week and gay? Europe had to save your asses from sandniggers in Iraq and you aren't even grateful

Why USA is so week and gay? Europe had to save your asses from sandniggers in Iraq and you aren't even grateful.
Shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Dummies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kati3Kat is American, fuckwit.

Why do Eurocucks always flock to us when they're grumpy? Are they just so blind that they can't see that everything we've done wrong, they gladly did with us. Right as I type this, people all over Europe all campaigning for the far right, and like Trump, they have "no chance" of ever winning. Yeah, you're so much better, fuckboy.

>Europe saved us in Iraq
>95% of Europe left in 2003

>

Why do you talk of americans as if they were different people from us?

Europe is far superior than stupid ass America

USA was created by Europe's rejects.
Cucks and libaralls all over USA are crying as Trump was elected, niggers will fuck all your girls and you will extinct white boi

She's Australian fuckwit

there is a big ass hole in that wall, just shoot the head through the hole lol

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you do know that Eurofags are being fucked by niggers too, right?

SHUT THE FUCK UP SO MANY FUCKING GAY PEOPLE ARE FROM EUROPE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOURE TALKING ABOUT BITCH MOST OF US HATE FAGGOTS LOOK AT STATISTICS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

*sandniggers, not niggers
we not that cucked to worship and be so obsessed about BBC as USA is

dat ass
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

Well, show me that statistic
>you wont because they will show how week, gay, and cucked you are

You wouldn't be on this website if America wasn't a country you bitch. Facts so fuck you dirty piece of shit. I went to Germany and England and they both suck ass!!! So many ugly ass woman with no tits and the weather is rainy all of the time

LMAO

eurofags bring it to the next level

no you do I'm too fucking lazy and you wouldn't believe me

enjoy fake disgusting silicons then

opposite day, huh?

copypasta or?

the for dummies books are american you ignorant cunt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Dummies

I would, site would be created in europe later,
would look similar but without gay, loli, gfur, trap, and straight guys who are sucking nigger dicks from craiglists threads

Not all of us are gay OP. I hate on trap threads all the time. Bunch o faggots need to have their dicks cut off if they wanna be a girl so badly.

70% of america are faggots. Trust me I live here

no shit idiot. It's the only thing eurofags can comprehend.

Europe is where democracy was made

America is where democracy was killed.

True
outcome is good and Trump is president, but all that shit with rigging election, murders and treason - this kills democracy and will be none consequences for criminals and pedophiles