I feel fucking bad for him...

I feel fucking bad for him. I hate the fucking Emails that put him out of the race and I fucking hate this "progressive" generation filled with hipsters pussys and liberals thinking a woman could have won. I have no problem with a woman for president, but I bet the only reason Hilary was chosen over Bernie was because a woman president after a black president was the most "progressive" choice... But this is America. America still thinks MEN is the superior one, that MEN and only MEN have the last word on anything. MEN get paid more by doing the same shit a woman does and sometimes even less and nobody does nothing. This is America... And this America is not runned by teens and young people. This America is far from being "progressive". This America was able to avoid this circus by having Bernie right there against Trump. But like I said, this is America. And this America doesn't believe on woman. This sucks.

Your a fucking idiot... she lost because she is a corrupt piece of shit...

lol, yeah dude. Hillary only lost because she is a woman.

And.... Donald Trump.... Isn't???

You are completely aware that Hillary is corrupt to the core and you still willingly support her?

its too obvious

Yeah? Nobody thinks a woman can be president in a country like america. Finland? Sure, but america? No... People are tired of fucking liberals and you know it. To america, a woman is someone you fuck, thats it.

There's a difference between the appearance of corruption due to branding (Trump), and being investigated thoroughly to the point that it's a surprise to the populous that you weren't charged (Clinton)

he sold your ass out and endorsed hillary. and you still love him? he's as part of the system as she is. grow the fuck up little dude

This is what you get after 8 years with a black man in the oval office...backlash. Its just a damn shame...the popular vote is quite close yet the government is now totally republican....all three branches are squarely red.

>appearance of corruption
He is on trial for fraud in 3 states and admits to bribing politicians...sounds like he even tried to bribe carson and jeb for their support. He actually is curropt

how much of a faggot are you? you dont think men are superior to women? goddamn you lib faggot bitch.

Bernie supported BLM and pandered to kids.
Fuck you

>America still thinks MEN is the superior one
>And this America doesn't believe on woman.
>nobody does nothing

Well, I didn't believe that women could use proper grammar, and you've certainly proven me right.

>b-b-but its not progressive!
>but shes a woman
k

>B-b-but trump said a bad word

If the only/main reason you voted for Hillary was because she's a woman and you think America needs a female president, then you're a goddamn idiot that shouldn't have the right to vote.
You're literally incapable of having a sound judgement. Being a specific sex/gender is not a merit.

Killary only RAN because she (allegedly) has a pussy.

>Donald admits it

>Hillary hides it

Ignorance is bliss?

Investigated and proven innocent.

A woman couldve won, but not because she is a woman

If Hillary had good points and didn't have a bad rep on corruption and toned down the gender card she could've won easily

Luckily for the world however Hillary is incapable of showing or creating empathy the way Trump does and she was doomed to fail for it

Also as a European seeing Obama attack Trump because of the pussygrab comments while praising Hillary despite federal offences and lawlessness on her side left a really sour taste in my mouth

How do you USers feel about Obama's obvious bias?

I wouldve voted burnke, voted trump
America

Reopened to appease the public, dealt with behind the scenes*

FBI took longer then it should be needed to check those emails (literally a week's worth dragged out to months), the head of FBI had a bias and it was partially reopened because individual FBI workers voted their discontent with giving Clinton amnesty for what she did

So is Hillary, Trump is atleast honest about it and he knows the system, he might be an outsider to politics but not to lobbyists so who better to release America from the global corporate world then him who only care about selling in high wage countries and producing in low wage countries? If only for a term