Trump believes global climate change to be a hoax

Trump believes global climate change to be a hoax.

Complete scientific consensus is that the Earth's relative abundance of green-house gases in increasing due to the recent industrialization of society an an unsustainable rate which will have significant impacts upon on global society over the next century. Even something like a 2deg C globally averaged increase spells disaster for the youth and the following generation

A few million people in the US just decided to elect a man who doesn't have the ability to understand simple 2d plots where one axis is time. As a result, the US will likely back out of the Paris agreement and halt otherwise significant progress in clean, locally non-harmful energy sources that can be generated on US soil and projects which would aim to reduce the global greenhouse gas output of the US as a whole. Over the past 8 years doing so on both a national and international level has been a major success of the previous administration.

Prove that electing Trump was a good idea for both the US and the entire global society as a whole.

Pro-tip:
>You can't

Honestly if he wasn't going to back out of the Paris agreement, I'd say he's on par with Shillary...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liberal tears will replace fossil fuel in the coming months

"Saving the World would be too expensive." :GWB on Climate Change at the time of the Tokyo Accord.
Most of the population of the USA doesn't believe in Climate Change either user, why would they vote differently?

Honestly I didn't expect them to do otherwise. I just don't understand the rationale behind defending this guy as a good candidate beyond meme responses like this:

I don't want war with Russia as a NATO allied country

who says the planet is static? the planet could be going through a cycle and we are at the bottom of it. jesus christ

proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

Never forget we got Hillary on the other side which is a choise for complete scum of a people

>who says the planet is static? the planet could be going through a cycle and we are at the bottom of it. jesus christ

fucking lol

i'm so glad i'm not a american i mean look at this fucking retard trying to deny the veracity of thousands of cientific papers wtf man all for an obnoxious faggot that will screw him up even worse than hillary would have.

Nobody says the planet is static, but retards who deny an anthropogenic effect on the climate are on a par with flat-earthers. Learn some actual science.

Oh shut up and stop shilling. Trump is our new world leader

how did we collect over 100 years of stats before the tech was even existed? its all predicted data. don't be dumb

"The cycle" would need to be determined by a physical, astronomical or atmospheric mechanisms. None exists. Changes in Earth's orbit over time right? Milankovitch cycles maybe? Nope, been studied and are not the reason. Changes in tilt relative to solar equator? Also been studied, not the answer. Changes in atmospheric composition over time? Never been seen at the current scale before the industrial era despite a strong geologic record. And measured changes correspond to how much green house gasses we output.

"The cycle" argument has fallen flat on its face for the last 50 years and never explains the data.

This is the fault of the democrats, they could have had a sure fire victory with a more left wing candidate the stupid cunts.

AMEMERIKA

so because you cannot explain it, you make up a theory... gotcha

Its not predicted. Strong constraints on atmospheric behavior are derived from measurements (not predictions) of cuts in polar ice and geologic rocks which have been around, unaltered, for millions of years.

Its a model which reprocduces all known data points and has yet to find equal over the past 50 years of study despite large amounts of scientific funding and human effort going into studying the effect to be sure there isn't an alternative explanation.
Do you realize how much money you would get if you could explain it away with non-anthropogenic properties? Do you think scientists aren't motived by money even a little bit?

Honestly OP, I don't think the nukes that Hillary would have dropped would have done a lot of good for mother nature and climate change.
>inb4 "u dunno she do dat"
>flyzone over Syria = war with Russia, things she stated she was for.

>not wanting ObamaCare
Hope you die on Aids you fuckers

>How can there be over 100 years of stats before tech existed.
>poster has no idea that for the UK ALONE the Met office has RECORDS going back 150+ years in its archives

That is exactly what you deniers are doing, yes. 'Uh we have no idea why this is happening, but we don't want to admit that humans are causing it. Quick, throw up another half-baked explanation, and keep shouting down the established facts.'

^This. Every Metman I ever met would have been delighted to be able to announce that it isn't caused by humans. Why? Plaudits, awards, book-deals and shitloads of 'thank you' money from the fossil-fuel industry.

Interesting....

Not

It is you fucking cuck. The earth is still coming out of the little ice age and it will keep getting warmer for some time. Quit your conspiracy shit and kys. Besides what you are learning as an 8th grader this year doesn't mean shit kys

This. Real simple the earth is warming because we are still coming out of the little ice age. Forget the conspiracy shit.

Global consensus means nothing. There are plenty of scientist against climate change who are calling it fraudulent. The fact of the matter is you could have every single scientist except one think one theory. And the one could be the correct one. It has happened many times through history. Number of bum scientist saying they agree means jack all.

Guys why is trump hated? None of his policies are bad... the immigrants are ILLEGAL so what is the problem?

This is the main reason I'm glad I dont live in the US.

For the majority of people to vote in a person so stupid he doesn't believe in climate change, is retardation of the highest order

You're so fucking stupid
>if i don't understand how it happened, it must not have happened
We used polar ice to find that green house gas levels have increased dramatically since the industrial revolution

You mean like with leaded gasoline when everyone thought lead was a normal part of our atmosphere in the 50s? It's history repeating itself

HILLARY SUPPORTER

Legitimately trying to understand who would even want a climate change hoax? What sector of society stands to benefit from a world where people believe in climate change?

Oil companies and fossil fuel Co's. Also car manufacturers, heavy industries who put profits above environmental updating. Oh yeah.... Idiot autists too!

are you only pretending to be retarded? Please tell me you just pretend to be retarded

He's not her. Thats a pro-tip.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm trying to understand who would benefit from a hoax. Presuming there'd be a financial motivation for a hoax, it's hard to see which sectors would stand to profit. Only one is , seems pretty insignificant, considering all the companies which would take a hit. Hard to imagine that solar and wind companies have convinced a majority of the worlds scientists to lie and potentially sabotage their careers by making up a climate change hoax.

Yeah i just 'pretended'

I actually think trump is less likely to start a war with russia than clinton would be

The government, duh. If it can convince everyone that they're bringing about Armageddon with every breath, it gets to control every aspect of our lives. Statists just can't resist the power. It's not a coincidence that all these studies purporting to show AGW are government funded.

Besides, they've been caught repeatedly faking the data and lying about the effects. Why fake it if it's accurate?

Trump just saved the world from another ice-age, coz Hillary is absolutely frigid!

In what way does it allow them to control our lives? Any examples?

Also, any reliable sources for that faking data thing?

To me, global warming doesn't favour corporations at all. Considering all Western govts are supposed to be corrupt and controlled by corporations, I struggle to see why they would push a global warming hoax. Happy to be enlightened but it seems pretty farfetched.

That post was deleted because i mis-read your post. I am not though.

Edgy teen detected

Your post was actually sort of right though. But they wouldn't have the financial power to create a hoax like this. Only the largest companies in the world could push a hoax like this, and I don't see any reason why they would want a global warming hoax to exist. A hoax that discourages consumerism... Western governments tend to be okay with consumerism too, don't see why they'd push global warming. As a tool to control the people? I thought consumerism was a tool to control the people, now they want to push a global warming hoax that will encourage people to make better use of resources and spend less? No matter how I work it, I can't see an argument that supports the idea that global warming is a hoax.

I could easily believe that all the scientists who deny global warming are corporate shills though.

>You win an internet

Dude. Stop. It's too late. For the past year, I've seen everybody I follow in the media, or whom I admire, or whose entertainment I consume talk against Trump. Everybody who is an artist, or an academic, or who cares for human rights made their position clear through 2016. And yet, Trump won. That means that the /majority/ of Americans is indeed, as the stereotype goes, white, hateful, egotistical and ignorant people who lap greedily at cheap spectacle and gladly embrace the most transparent lies and fearmongering if it validates their own prejudice.

If all the logical arguments, common sense and calls to conscience didn't manage to stop that tide of filth from electing someone like Trump, how much less now in the middle of the drunken stupor of victory? By all intents and purposes, their point of view has been proven right and if they ever entertained hearing your arguments in the past, now they can safely laugh them away.

Just start packing, man. Canada, Australia and even UK will gladly take you, refugees from this devastation.

I don't need to prove anything, i'm just legit smug and glad foreth he won

:)

kek'd