Any smart maths cunts on here?

Any smart maths cunts on here?
I got a recording studio and need to put up sound diffusers

I can buy 24 of these, measurements in pic

How much area will I cover? Can someone please draw the graph or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pABvTWSxOes
alternativenation.net/dave-grohl-writes-letter-to-help-teen-band-that-city-council-banned/
youtu.be/czRMxvMx9z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're a square foot each retard. So 24 square feet.

it will cover 24 area, you silly willy

>24 area

>24 area

There are more cost effective, better alternatives out there besides foam treating your place. Research a bit beforehand. If your doing music just build bass traps, if you're doing this to record let's plays then build a vocal isolation style booth behind the Mic with a pop filter between you and the Mic

woah what

>24 area

>25 area

Try this first:
youtube.com/watch?v=pABvTWSxOes

You're a fucking nigger if you can't figure out that 12" x 12" = 1' x 1' = 1 square foot

24 square feet, that's almost 5' x 5' but not quite

look up "square root" and read a book nigger

Also, if you go so far as to DIY your own solution, you could pretty easily hide some mass loaded vinyl behind the panels.

OP is having trouble visualising the area he can cover. Spoiler: probably not enough to make a meaningful impact on the acoustic properties of his studio.

i did this with roxul safe n' sound, works great and is cheap as fuck. $300 did 15 big panels that i use to soundproof my whole basement theater/studio (800 square feet)

>roxul safe n' sound
Thanks for the tip. Fire/ moisture resistant, and dimensionally stable. Neat.

>12 = 1
whoever uses those fucking units should remove themselves from the gene pool

What precedent is there in nature for base 10?

Dave Grohl put up a good article on how to soundproof your jam spot, check it out

alternativenation.net/dave-grohl-writes-letter-to-help-teen-band-that-city-council-banned/

You just know that this guy voted Trump

But for base potato there is?!
Well, this chan maybe. So yeah. Ok..

what kind of argument is that? Honestly, fucking high school dropouts trying to sounds smart.

fingers and thumbs

you dumb cunt

i made mine wide enough to fit two panels vertically, and cut one in half underneath just to add some length. i used black interfacing from a fabric store to cover it (you can use any fabric you want, but black interfacing is dirt cheap) and the cheapest 2x4s from home depot to build the frame. they work great, the entire room is super dead with zero reflections, it sort of freaks people out at first because it sounds like your voice just evaporates in front of you as you speak.

you might not need as many panels as i made, since my room is big and i wanted it as dead as possible. if you made two and had one in front of you and one behind you, that'd work well too. even just a single one behind you would work wonders. (as long as your mic's pickup pattern only faces forward)

Hey mate!.
This is your solutions.
youtu.be/czRMxvMx9z4

Didn't come to Sup Forums expecting to learn something. Thank you both.

Base twelve is equally logical and only takes one hand with its opposable thumb
you dumb faggot

you dont have to completely cover the walls to get a decent amount of silencing.