Wtf is happening to my dick Sup Forums? All the white shit and the scars werent there 1 week ago...

Wtf is happening to my dick Sup Forums? All the white shit and the scars werent there 1 week ago. I shower and clean my dick daily. Also a virgin so cant be STDs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dry skin brotha. Jackin' too much so the cum irritates it further.

Its chaffing stop masturbating horny bastard.

Washing powder/liquid, remember
its snug down there, not a lot of air.

Seems like burns rashes.
You shower with burning hot water?
Too much soap/brushing while cleaning up?

This.

my dick did that once, right around when winter time hit and the air got super dry

I to have fucked bitches till my dick bleed
If that is from wanking then thats pretty sad

Dude, when u wash your dick, dont use soap or anything like that only water. I have been there, just use water when u wash ur dick. and itt will recover.

Also stop jacking off for about 2 days.

Probably the soap. I use alot of it.
I fap twice per week so idk about that.

Good avice ty

Exersive masterbation, use mositer and dont wank for a couple of days

your soap is too rough OP. stop using the soap you're using on your bod on your dick mane

I once used pure showergel as lube when showering, thinking it felt nice.
After that I got the same experience as you had.
Showergel dries your skin. Just wait, it will recover.

This. Uncutfag here, I once jerked it too hard and tore my dick. You know what happens when you tear your dick while you're hard? Fucking blood fountain mate, take it easy on the jerking.

Carpet burn on your dick, that's what happens when you fap under rough sheets. Friction and all that. Use lotion. You probably felt some kind of burn as you were fapping, well, now you know why.

>weren't there one week ago
...why don't you have a more recent reference?

>bathe and wash afflicted areas thoroughly with soap
>apply lotion twice daily--without jerking off, you fucking animal
>don't jerk off

>Also a virgin so cant be STDs
REPEAT AFTER ME

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES ARE NOT EXCLUSIVELY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED

Stop jerking it 4 times a day

>I'm a virgin
>my dick skin hurts

Fukken guess, OP

I had this two years ago. My lips were also chapped. So I purchased two chap sticks (one plain and the other a flavor so I could tell them apart) and used the plain one on my dick. Was fixed in like two days. Might take longer for you since it looks to be drier than mine was.

It's thrush from washing with soap. Get a fluconazole tablet from the pharmacy and it will clear up in a couple of days.

looks like your skin is dry as fuck. just use some lotion, it should be good after a few days.

Pretty sure if OP dumped a bottle of AIDS on his dick he would have said so.

Stop holding your dick in a death grip

Do you masturbate with spit/lotion? That can be it also

Dry skin, possibly also a fungus. If it is normally not dry at all, then fungus seems a good bet. Go with an athlete's foot cream, should clear up.

Also, how is the water you use? If it's overly hard, it can dry you out.

This is definitely a repost. This dick isn't some thing to forget

Lol, true, but the kind that would cause what he's displaying kinda require contact, unless he's scrubbing urinals with his dick.

this

Bump for interest. I too would like to know why there is tickles and white stuff when I rub my peepee.

Super dry rape?

could very possibly be fungus
stop fapping at all
use brentan or something similar

Phimosis

had the same. time to get cut. happened to me at 21yo

en.wikipedia . org/wiki/Phimosis

>immediately go to surgery
pump the brakes there bud, there are plenty of options before doing something drastic

obv I meant: "go talk to your doctor. he'll tell you if it's gonna get better or if it's time to get cut."

not all cases need circumcision. but if the skin is too tight and this keeps appearing...

That's a fungus bro

That is just from jerking off to much.

You can get it from jerking off or fucking to much I have had it happend a few times from both masturbation and sex.

Lol

Should go away in a week or so if you can stop cumming all over the walls

nice backtracking bro

i'm sorry you were circumcised, but there's no reason to spread the practice like that

That happened to me once, that was because I washed it to much with soap and it irritated the skin! Just clean it with water only don't put anything on it, no moisture nothing and in 3 day it'll be fine

Stop jerking it for like a couple weeks while you heal. Also moisturize. You have dry cracked skin, infection and fungus. Sounds bad but isn't. Will go away.

If you wash every day do not use soap always. Will make it worse.

quit wacking off

this

i feel your pain
snapped my banjo string putting it in my girlfriend too quickly

professor: obviously its malignant tumor due to harsh rubbing in some dog bitch, how do we proceed?
students: we cut the dick
professor: do it

Lol WHAT?!

I have a normal dick idk what the fuck you freaks are talking about.

well when I had something like this, I got to know it was some fungal shit. Tried some creams etc, nothing worked and I had to actually get circed

>no regrets tbh

Go see a doctor you fucking mongrel

Classic case of jock itch. Looks scary and freaks ye out, but grab a bottle of clotrimazole or lomitrigin , rub it in a few times a day, bam, problem solved. Don't believe me? Google jock itch, compare pics, google cures, get results. Also, you can pick the stuff up off amazon, ships in a plain box so housemates don't question it

it is cancer aids ! trust me i am a doctor !

Masturbate with some skin moisturizer.
Yer dick will be much happyer.
For best effect. Get a fleshlight and load that bitch up with moisturizer and fuck it slowly for a couple hours to make sure that it really gets into your skin.

I might do that tbh

If you have some questions, feel free man. I had mine just few months ago as a 21yo.

u fap too much

guess it's eczema. is it itching?
skin also very thin and humid there, so could also be a combination. you might need cortison, so just go to a dermathologe

Not really. When i try to fap it burns and stings. Its also hard to pull back the goreskin but not impossible.

You have chlamydia

MAYBE SĀ“VISIT FUCKING DOCTOR???

this sounds awfully familiar Sup Forumsro. Dont make my mistakes, dont try to take care of it on your own.

SEE A DOCTOR

Circumcision is the final solution, but it's not bad, trust me.

pour a bit of rubbing alcohol o it every day few times a day and itll clear up

or use coconut oil

stop fapping for a week

next time wash your hands before you touch your dick you philthy animal

You have cancer

Use some moistening cream twice a day for three days. If you don't see any improvement in the first day and a half, go see a doctor.

Also, take better pics, they're too blurry.

banjo string = frenulum
anons, dicks are more fragile than you think

clean ur dick wtf

I clean my dick daily. That shit in the pic is literally all dry skin and bloody cuts

Jacking off with shampoo

leave it alone for a week or two

I used camshaft break-in lube to beat my meat one time. Three days later my dick and my hand both looked like that. So, what weird shit have you stuck your dick in lately? Dirty vacuum cleaner hose? Pringles can full of shit you gathered up from public toilets? The diseased rectum of a sickly calf?

Im with you, first time anal, no lube, dont know what i expected really, fucking blood everywhere.

He jacked off with soap.

Don't lie, we have all done it.

Fournier's Gangrene.

Gonna lose hour dick, brah.

happened 2 me 1 week ago,i jacked off with liquid soap.Just wash it with water and dont fap for 2 days or so

Dude, I want to unread this

Seriously, I've had the exact same thing. I blamed the GF the first time it happened, we got checked and shit; nada.

It still reoccurs occasionally, but only after jerkin it too much/rough. If any of you have a similar thing but get it after sex, you need to use lube. It's exclusively caused by friction/chafing while in the act, stop relying on spit and get moisturizer or lube.

As for the symptoms, wash it good and proper with soap, but make sure to wash it off properly and dry afterwards. You can pinch at the splits to retract the foreskin without pain, for cleaning. Moisturize it after showers and before bed if that's not the same thing. STOP TUGGING IT and it'll clear up in a few days to a week. If you can't keep your hand off it, moisturize before and after, and do your best to keep the foreskin forward.

don't listen to this guy, use soap. don't be a smelly dickcheese neckbeard. If you don't clean yourself properly you get weird shit like what you've got going on right now.
wash your dick, often. Put polysporin on that shit.
There is a reason certain cultures started circumcising men. Shit like this leads to worse things.
Wash yourself, very thoroughly, then put on some sort of medical cream. wrap it up in the tightest underwear you have and don't touch it for a day. then tomorrow do the same. Probably for a week.

looks terrible, good luck bud.

Also, I did not visit a doctor. Have a look over the replies, it's consistently suggested that you're just doing too much wanking.

Wtf were you doing putting a banjo in your girlfriend?

Trump won. Dick is dying in protest.

this.
You're dick is America in 5 months. Crusty, painful and disgusting to anyone involved with it

In all seriousness, Trump might be a complete moron when given a microphone, but behind closed doors with an army of advisors, he won't be allowed to fuck much up. I'd take a bloke who speaks his mind over an alterior-motived, islam-funded, criminal anyday.

Maybe it's Candidiasis, but you should go to see a med

It doesn't matter who the president is when we discuss internal affairs. There are people behind the scene running every aspect of the country. That needs to happen, there is literally no way a single person can run everything.
The president is the face of the country though. It's not about internal affairs, it's about relationships internationally.

Trump is going to say some bigoted bullshit that will offend an entire nation and that will be the catalyst for ww3

Nobody is worried about the time spent behind closed doors, it's that few minutes with a microphone that can really fuck things up with another nation

Meh, I'm pretty bored with the state of things, really. The world could use another decent war, not these shitty little incursions to bumfuck nowhere. My hair is receding faster than ever, I need some excitement in my life.

Dry skin+friction rash=your dick.

you shower your dick daily? maybe your dick is too dry dude, try putting some hand cream stuff on your ding.

Keep it clean. Pour alcohol on it. Rinse repeat

sweet, lets kill a bunch of people because we're bored and chalk it up to patriotism

>implying we don't need a war to cleanse the rabble

Come on now, don't be such faggots.

Are you being too rough on your penis (shaving, masturbating)?
Try using a little hand lotion. Also, if you shave, shave IN the same direction the hair grows, not AGAINST the direction the hair grows.

some people live differently then you do so we should kill them. Ya that sounds like a great plan bud.

masturbating with razors

Alcohol?
That'll dry his dick even more, that's very bad advice. Skin creme made for intimate areas would be a much better advice.

there's no other way right? Some people are different so they shouldn't be people anymore. We should send a million people to kill them all and then those people we sent should die too. It makes sense. There should really only be like a dozen people around here. And one of them is me. And like maybe my girlfriend and my dog, but like fuck everyone else. ww3 bitches, wubalubadubdub

When they came for the people I disagreed with, I did nothing. When they came for people who were sick or disabled, I did nothing. When they came for people of another skin color, I did nothing. When they came for me, there was no one left to do anything.

That's herpes m8
You are fucked

ya, don't put alcohol on. Unless is starts pussing, then get rid of that shit, alcohol, rinse with water and then cream and keep it moist dude. you don't want it being dry

that looks nothing like herpes, if it is an std its chlamydia. more likely just poor hygiene and a really dry dick

Jesus christ, did you get it fixed or is your dick permanently droopy now?

ill cum for you right now bro

If by different you mean degenerate, then yeah it's a great plan.

>implying

No other way for what? Sucking the dicks of every country on Earth?

That Son, looks like a diabetic dick.

Your urine is so saturated in sugar that yeasts live on your cock and feed off the sugars.

Be less fat.