Why are liberals such sore losers? Is it really worth crying about?

Why are liberals such sore losers? Is it really worth crying about?

If you spend all of other people's money so you can become the first woman dictator and lost to a retard who sells buildings then of course you'd cry.

I love this election, for many reasons, this election has allowed me to see with true sight all the cucks on my facebook friendslist, surprisingly or not, 99% of my highschool friends are liberal brainwashed tards who react emotionally, to say the least, this has been good for my confidence haha

^
This.

Don't act like trump faggots wouldn't be throwing the same kind of fit. The fact that you openly and proudly call yourself a republican makes me feel better. You clearly don't know better.

I like how people think their vote matters.

Bigot: a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Liberals are by definition, bigots. They can't accept that things didn't go their way for once, so they complain and condemn. They harass and beat Trump supporters. They are now threatening to stage an armed resistance against a democratically elected president.

They wouldnt. Theyd be pissed but not crying.

Pencil dick white non college educated men weren't ready to have a woman as president.

This this this

So why associate yourself with cucks?

because they are weaks fucking cowards retarded cunts.
THEY are the "semi panromantic helicopter", the feminazis, the "refugees are welcome" retards.
I hope Trump will bring back some serious business to the USA and eradicate those fucking retards

Most of us went in expecting to lose, tbqh. The last few weeks were pretty demoralizing. This shit was like the battle of Helm's Deep. That's why we're going to be gloating about this for the next 8 years. You heard me, 8.

Just like when Romney lost?

Faggot: you.

Really, dude? Both left and right are bigotted cunts.
Also, I kek'd this morning when I woke up to the results. It'll be interesting to see what comes next out of the intellectually impaired Americas.

Ay fuck you
mate u dont know whats gonna happen now...... Trumps is going to fuck america up man..... ignorant bastards

>armed resistance

Good luck after 30+ years of hard lobbying to pass of anti-gun legislation.

I can't wait for the media to pretend they have liked Trump forever

Trump will fuck up america, sure thats already going on, but Hillary was planning on fucking with Russia, so as an European, thanks for not electing that warmonger.

Oh boy, "the media", here we go.

This... they're too stupid to see how hard the republitards keep fucking them over. The republitards keep dangling a carrot and the jackasses will keep biting at it and missing because Muh Guns, Muh Right to Life, Muh Taxes.

If you make less than $250k and voted for Trump, you're what's wrong with America.

>
>Just like when Romney lost?
try harder that just looks like killary supporters crying lel

Then what do you call it?

This.

You mean leftist.

Liberal: Many
Liberal ketchup = much ketchup
Liberal views = many views

By definition, liberals ARE the few that are capable of considering multiple views. Except, in this stupid country, left wingers and democrats are also lumped in with liberals in one opposition party to the party of conserving the status quo, the narrow path, the least views possible, and if you're an ignorant dope who gets his worldview from Rush & Bill Orielly, you have an inaccurate definition of liberal and think everyone who doesn't agree with you is one, true to form.

gtfo dumbass

it says 2012

nice try

>If you make less than $250k and voted for Trump, you're what's wrong with America.
That makes no fucking sense, guy.

Na mate u dont understand im a immigrant from mexico..... Fuckers gonna deport my whole family..... Fuck

I woulda gave my left nut to be a fly on the wall when it finally sunk in she lost.
Alot of people say she is a screaming hissy-fit throwing madwoman when shit dont go her way...
BTW...enjoy your foundation being investigated and probably indicted for fruad

How? Or are you just spouting absolute shit and name calling like the clueless fuck you are?

I'd rather not have a few hundred thousand muslim immigrants in my country, thank you.

Look at the EU. Hillary admires and wants to emulate Merkel. I did not want that, because I'd have been raped and burned alive by immigrants for being homosexual and female.

>immigrant from mexico

Well there's your problem.

The battle of helms deep kek but true

oh you poor soul lying to yourself

yer i bet ur right yer thats media u wait

Stfu OP, we WANT them to cry, these tears are ever so tasty

I cant see nuffin dont lie its not even clear could have been from killarys base when obama fucked her for the democratic nomination

ahahhahaha so true arrrr oh its true face it

Hollywood celebrities shilled for her
The entire media shilled for her
Mega banks supported her
The polls were always in her favor
All of the living former presidents supported her
The mega corporations supported her
The Internet companies supported her
She had dozens of people murdered.
The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
Never Trump was behind her.
The GOP establishment supported her.
Bernie Sanders shilled for her.
President Obama shilled for her.

AND SHE STILL LOST!

She was the worst, most corrupt, most horrible, most untrustworthy, hateful and vile person to ever run for high office. The Democrats have no one to blame for their failure but themselves!

WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT NOW CTR SHILLS?
LOL YOU KNOW HILLARY IS GONNA LIQUIDATE YOUR FUCKING ASSES NOW THAT YOU FAILED HER, RIGHT?

>$0.10 has been added to your acc-
>Account terminated

liberals are cancerous cucks. now that your failed candidate has been gloriously defeated by a literal retard, you can finally kys

Well, you're gonna have to be more specific. When you talk about the media as a whole, you basically denounce any alternative forms of media. You sound like a schizo, thinking the media is one big conspiracy. And to some degree, sure, it is. But you do realize how retarded the idea of a unified liberal media conspiracy sound? Don't complain, be reasonable and if you're not pleased with most of our current media outlets, criticize those instead. There are no lizard people controlling the world.
Try and distance yourself from ideology when you go into these things. Try to think for yourself, instead of subsribing to culture and ideology. You're most certainly better than that if you made it to Sup Forums, or atleast have the potential to be.

Words can have more than one definition, you know. Get your autistic math shit out of here, idiot.

I know what the term means, what you're saying is the reason why libertarians have to refer to themselves as libertarians. I only use that term because it's become synonymous with the left at this point.

You know you're a deadshit when you have to stoop to the technical definition of a word to 'win'.

Man fuck u mean clueless i marched n stuff for hillary fuckin trump won fuckin how even the media were like hillary is gonna win with a huge margin... Fuck gonna get deported fuck.... Scared as fuck fam

has any1 seen the map with the memes of the countries reations to U.S Trumps so funny cant get friend showed me on FB

Are you an illegal? Perhaps you should have applied for a visa like every other person in the world?

It's funny how Mexico has a wall on it's Southern border with Guatemala because they don't want Guatemalans coming in illegally to take jobs...

You backed the wrong pony you stupid spic.
Why did you let the democrats use you like they do all minorities?
You're just a tick on a voter ballot to them. They don't give a fuck about you.

Now you get to pay for being a sellout spic. Enjoy.

Fouck you man america is a diverse country they can't just deport us... My mom n dad have been working her for 5yrs they can't just take our jobs n deport us

Yes. It is.

Im with HER

A party panders to every safe-space SJW feminazi hypercuck in the entire nation, and then suffers a hilarious defeat to the spitting image of the demonized white male patriarch. You're surprised that America's expert victims react with rape in their hearts?

Mexico is a small country n we only get like 6$ hr paid.... thats very less u cant live like that.....

Underrated post

There are US citizens who need entry level work and higher wages for unskilled work. You need to go. There is work in Mexico for you.

I'm honestly trying not to be a dick about Trump winning...but MAN does it feel good to drink all dem Librul Tears.

I'm having to collect it in 40 gallon trash cans, it's flowing so fast and free.

I'm flying to California today with a bucket. Just gonna hold it under people's faces as they walk down the street.

>GRAB HER
>BY THE PUSSY

Na fam i dont think so we have got like 25 to 50 illegals staying in my hood so v ain't going any where... I think..... My dad day before even got a smooth season revolver... Fuckin will smoke them up if any one even trys to move us....

Mexico has 122 million people...that's not small at all.

Things are cheap in Mexico, you should work to Make Mexico Great instead of running away.

Ay you dont even know whats happen so y dont u just ur tarp ass up.... We aint goin any where...

I'm honestly trying not to be a dick about Trump winning...but MAN does it feel good to drink all dem Librul Tears.

I'm having to collect it in 40 gallon trash cans, it's flowing so fast and free.

Check'd. Also, I feel bad for Slick Willy though. I mean as a former President he's still going to pull babes, but he will get neither the quality nor the quantity of pussy he would have had he had the run of the White House again.

So make more than 250k you poor shit. Stop living off my tips if i feel like giving you one you

oh, to be this new. Sit down faggot, the big boys will handle all the fancy talking. Faggots like you are in the backseat from here on out.

You dont know about the working condition there bro.... Fucking my dad even once had to peddel drugs to feed us.... Thats just low blow man... Thats a lowest we can take.... We aint goin any where....

i'm sorry famigo but you're going to have to leave...your time is up

Are you joking? The last place Bill wants to be is back in the White House. Can you imagine having something going for yourself, only for your shitty unbearable wife to come along and SMEAR THE SHIT out of it?

I mean, Bill's a piece of shit child molester/rapist and deserves to rot as much as Hillary does, but I feel him on not wanting his wife to fuck over his image even more

Quit pretending you aren't an irl beta, you befedora'd fucking queer.

>Fuckin will smoke them up if any one even trys to move us....
Yeah but Mexicans sharp-shoot about as well as Hellen Keller so...
>Source: Alamo

while i didn't like hilary, she's not the one who's going to make of the laughing stock of the entire western world

Well, I didn't vote for either of them. But I do think it's pretty funny that trump supporters are walking around like their shit doesn't stink thinking they've done a good thing. Only time will tell, but at this point I'm not sure which was the lesser of two evils. The extreme of you will herald this as a win over liberalism, which is to be expected. But the reality is there's not one financial market that didn't lose a fifth of its value this morning. And while that doesn't effect reasonably successful people, it will all the people who think they've done a good job electing Trump, rural white blue collar Americans. Now you have exactly the kind of guy running the country who lays people like you off for no reason other than it saves him a buck. Good job, guys. You sure showed those cucks.

> (You)
>i'm sorry famigo but you're going to have to leave...your time is up

We aint goin any where my dad and my freind both have got guns if they try to move us v shoot

As a Hillary voter, I agree with 6/7ths of that.

Quit pretending like your liberal cuckoldry will be tolerated anymore.
Your time is done. You're fucking done. You better start for Mexico right now.

Your liberal brainwashing won't save you now that no one gives a fuck about your safe space, fluid gender and fucking triggers.

It's just funny that all you faggots are doing is reinforcing the two-party, polarizing poop flinching primate buisiness that goes on among our leaders and "thu mediuh". Democracy is dead thanks to lazy squares like all of you.

have you left yet?

A revolver...yeah that will do the trick.

Dont need much trainin to shoot them at like 5 m or 10 m radius and anyways i dont think trump will come to us we live in far north so i dont think he come for us

Clilarry voters are fucking dumb. Trump voters even more. The moment you vote for any of those clowns.. Murica at its best

REQUEST : Someone needs to make a finebros react style "Liberals react to President Trump"
video where we can see them all weep in glory. Please make this happen. And if something similar already exists please redirect me to said video.

We aint pussyies we aint gona leave like that easily u kniw cause our hands are bigger than trumps

i'm waiting until january when our lord and saviour gets sworn into the white house and i'm going to grab each and every illegal that lives in a 20 mile radius of me by the pussy and kick their ass out of America.

Good luck getting shot brainless murifat

Fuck u bro by that time he will get assasinated..... Top kek

your hands are so big you cant even type

try it faggot. anyone lays a finger on him there will be blood on the streets.

Can't wait for hilldawg to get fucked in prison

Idont use autocorrect like the rest of the america does ok... Deal with it... Thats how v mexicanos are bitch.... Little hand scrub

God damn, get educated

the fucked up thing about hillary's political philosophy is that eventually you run out of other people's money to spend and they tend to send your lame ass packing. especially when you have no political skills of your own and you have been coattailing off your husband and some chicago nigger all your life. then you are left on your own and you realize that nobody actually likes your or wants you. and you are almost 70 years old and it's like, oh fuck

Yeah, lots of blood. I mean a man with an unbelievable ego like Drumb will spill a LOT of blood when his head explodes

she's not going to prison, you fucking dope.

Men run the world. End of story

Who would fuck that bitch honestly?

We will see about that.... As if the blood on the streets done by the police is not enough..... U want more... We will give youll more

Unfriend early, unfriend often.

butt hurt libcuck detected. cry moar