Americuck sports

>americuck sports

theguardian.com/sport/2016/sep/10/brandon-marshall-sponsor-national-anthem-protest

It's some straight up cuck shit, if you are a >white male and still watch the NFL.

I would rather have my tackle completely out than prance about in that body sock thing with it's built in panty liner.

People foaming at the mouth because athletes not standing for a fucking song reminds me the US isn't that far removed from this..

It's not about the song, it's the fact the he's purposely trying to annoy people by being a bitch. What makes it even worse is the fact that he's doing it because he takes twitter memes seriously. America is a fucking joke at this point, twitter has more influence on people than their own fucking president.

>"le black ppl r le oppressed"
>literally had a black president for 8 years

No idea what this thread is about having a black president doesn't mean blacks aren't oppressed in America. The fact that the public schools they go to are severely underfunded, the fact that they all congregate in inner city housing complexes from birth means that they are oppressed

63 percent nig. almost as bad as ape hop

their public schools are underfunded because all niggers are on welfare and not giving tax dollars to the school district

And why are they on welfare in the first place? Think through what you've just said to me.

because they are all lazy low IQ bastards who would starve to death if they lived in apefrica

Are you seriously this delusional? Fuck off, I can't be bothered with this.

What I'm saying here is to consider how hard it would be for someone with poor education (as their public schools are poorly funded) to get a decent job to put money into the district. Christ how stupid are you to not understand such a simple concept? In 90% of cases people live and die in the social class they were born in.

You're a dumb Norwegian and haven't made a single argument that was worth reading. Calling me delusional isn't an argument either buddy. I'm sure you can't be bothered, and it's not the fact that you can't think of a good reply.

What's the problem, all you yuropean numales should be hailing him as a hero for this

commie pls go

You don't know what a communist is pal. You also don't know how to argue without resorting to name calling. PMSL the state of Americans

niggers are literally 99 percent of the nfl. the stands are literally filled with 99 percent white people. niggers get paid millions to play a sport owned by white people. niggers still think they are being oppressed.

we need white quotas in all sports now.

>it isn't blacks fault that they are where they

You do know that EVERY negative statistic about the black community is caused directly from other blacks right?

inb4 i was just pretending to be retarded

>pal

Just one teacher's anecdote. Not really an argument pal
>You do know that EVERY negative statistic about the black community is caused directly from other blacks right?
This means what exactly? I'm not arguing that blacks don't commit crime, don't kill each other etc.

Black schools literally receive more funding than white suburban schools.
This meme needs to die.

>Just one teacher's anecdote. Not really an argument pal
Yeah, just a good read, I think. And it fits the topic.

Also I doubt that anecdote from one teacher's experience has anything to do with my point. I'm sure lower working class people of all races are horrible to teach. Mostly because I'm from a lower income family myself, and although I've managed to get myself a degree, put myself through uni, I know I'm the exception to the rule. I'm white btw. I do think that we have a lot more opportunity for social mobility than perhaps in America.
Didn't even read it desu, assumed it'd be irrelevant. Will have a look later x

Why are ALL Americans (and I stress that I mean literally ALL) complete scumbags oblivious to the fact they are genuine subhumans morally?

Yes, there are shit Brits, plenty of them, but the collective American cult is horrifically brainwashed and limited by whatever path their Israeli masters choose for them.

rude

>literally

Can tell by the first few sentences that it's trash and is obviously just Sup Forums fap material. Not worth reading at all desu. Sorry my Finnish friend.

LITERALLLY!

Americans need to learn to chill the Fuck out. You're always so angry, always trying to prove a point.

Wow, mean.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all the Americans gone quiet when they can't reply with 'hurr cuck commie!'

this "news" is old as fuck m8

that game was on thursday

>blames cops for why black communities are in bad shape
>protests national anthem because of bad cops
>actual reasons why black communities are bad gets ignored
>nothing changes

Honestly, Kaepernick didn't even make a big deal about it. He had done it for three games prior to being asked about it. He only said anything about it because they asked him.

Except blacks get harassed more by cops and get harsher sentences for the same crimes as whites. There may be some cultural issues but what do you expect when they grow up in poverty and crime thanks to whites.

citation needed

It's great when the solution to the problem has been labeled racist for political reasons

Love that leftist newspeak

>deleted
OY VEY
blacks are more likely to have prior convictions which means you get the book thrown at you

>Except blacks get harassed more by cops
because they commit more crimes. there is a positive correlation between the amount of crimes committed and harassment from the police.
>harsher sentences for the same crimes
you get punished more when you commit the same crime multiple times, duh
>thanks to whites

thanks to bill clinton desu. there's your 94 crime act in motion, thanks clinton foundations. all so they could own a monopoly on importing illegal drugs from mexico through a government funded airport in arkansas, spearheaded by bill clinton himself.

but let's ignore the facts and blame white people in general :^)

i'm starting to think the liberal pc "anti racism" manipulators are the real racists.

Its fun to pretend to be edgy online isnt it? :p

I know i hate authority too!! Good charlotte rules!!! :P

Where did you get this false fact? Facebook?

I saw the interview he was grandstanding like a whiny bitch

spicy

>literally

>The fact that the public schools they go to are severely underfunded, the fact that they all congregate in inner city housing complexes from birth means that they are oppressed

So because taxpayers pay for their housing and schools, somehow this is oppression.

Eventually black people are going to have to look at themselves instead of continuing to blame white people for their situation. Nobody is forcing them to commit crimes or have five kids when they don't have an income.

it's like "muh flag" people are just as sensitive as SJWs

Why are you so pompous?

lollll

>but the collective American cult is horrifically brainwashed and limited by whatever path their Israeli masters choose for them
this is deeply ironic coming from that flag

>1776 >1776 >1776 >1776 >1776 >1776 >1776

unequal school funding is largely a myth. Per-pupil spending in the U.S. is broadly similar across racial and ethnic groups. If any one group enjoys an advantage in funding, it is black students, especially in the Northeastern states.

Cuck

>the fucking state of amerifat """""sports"""""

> sports discussion

>source: author's calculations based on ....

take this shit back to Sup Forums faggot

>No idea what this thread is about having a black president doesn't mean blacks aren't oppressed in America

No, but the fact that statistics show that they aren't shot by police at a rate disproportionate to their percentage of the population means they aren't oppressed. The fact that I live in Appalachia around tons of the poorest whites you'll ever meet, and yet there is no violent crime to speak of, means blacks aren't oppressed. Enough with the "but they're poor and so must be oppressed meme" needs to stop. There are far less opportunities than the hills of Appalachia than in major urban areas, but I don't see white hillbillies trying to block traffic on major highways or torching cop cars.

And in 90% of these cases the people don't act like a bunch of retards about it, funny how every other race can deal with it without acting like a bunch of animals.

Poor hispanics work hard and don't complain.

Poor whites work hard and don't complain.

Poor Asians work hard and don't complain.

Poor (insert any race except for niggers here) work hard and don't complain.

Poor niggers cry about non-issues (muh police violence), turn our inner cities into war zones, demand hand-out after hand-out, abandon their children, and then blame everyone but themselves that they are literally the lowest, most hopeless, and most worthless race on Earth.

>based on data

Stay fucking mad.

Maybe they're just dumb on their own you limpdicked cuckold

lol why are canadians the most insecure of all the white people?

>And in 90% of these cases the people don't act like a bunch of retards about it, funny how every other race can deal with it without acting like a bunch of animals.
except for when whites get their feelings hurt because someone sat down

Step 1: Confront a liberal with facts and statistics showing they are wrong.

Step 2: Liberal throws a fit, calls you racist and says "go back to pol/Stormfront" without refuting any of the facts and/or statistics

Like clockwork

You honestly believe black under-performance in schools is about lack of funding?

Yeah, I forgot all those riots and businesses that were burned over Kaepernick. I forgot all the whites who threw rocks at police officers over Kaepernick. I forgot about all the protests where whites stood on busy highways and inconvenienced working people over Kaepernick.

Great point, friendo, thanks for correcting the record!

Brit guy, I don't think you know what you are talking aout. Its not like you have even lived here or gone to a predominantly black school. My father did, and I can tell you its their own fault they are poor. They do not care about school, they have no real goals in life. They have bad/absent parents who don't/cant guide them. It really has nothing to do with school funding.

Again my father went to a predominatly black high school in a black neighborhood and he got into Johns Hopkins and becamea doctor. Most of the kids he knew are dead or in jail. He has no respect for most of them because if he can make it out why cant they. Its their own fault, most of them never even bother to try.

>what was occupy wall street

Obviously it's going to be calculated, do you think the department of education is going to keep track of which race they give money to?
It's a calculation based on neighborhood

Fucking retard

>mentions Colin Kaepernick
>promptly gets BTFO
>suddenly mentions OWS

Nigger you can't even make a valid argument. You have literally changed the subject every time I've responded.

>I point out that no other race complains as much as blacks

"uhh uhh well white people got mad about Kaepernick"

>I respond that they didn't get violent or torch cop cars

"uhh uhh well OWS"

Jesus Christ, faggot, liberals really are children. Inb4 "uhh uhh Timothy McVeigh and the Crusades"

lmao this

fucking libtards

In college I did a project trying to link a lack of school funding to poor performance in black schools, as that was what I believed at the time. During the project I realized that in the specific area I was looking at the predominantly black schools were better funded than the white schools. Despite this, the black schools still had terrible test scores, that were basically just as bad as the national average for black test scores, which is also terrible. Funding is fairly irrelevant, everyone, even poor schools get the books, teachers, and facilities they need. Just because a school cant afford a fancy new gym doesn't mean its impossible for kids from that school to get an education.

>"w-white people never get angry I swear"
>recent events mentioned that prove this wrong
>"wow you're r-really like children"

Nice response idiot lmao
More stutter lines really won the argument .

I never claimed white people don't get angry. They just don't get angry and violent as often as niggers...but, please, Mr Enlightened Liberal, please give me the REAL reason 13% of the population commits over half of the violent crime.

>inb4 poverty

There are more poor whites in America than blacks

>inb4 opportunities

Poor whites live in rural communities with fewer businesses and public transport than inner cities, where most blacks reside.

>9/11/2016
>Seacucks protest the pledge of allegiance for a meme cause
>beta male cucks applaud and tweet #BlackLivesMatter
>meanwhile dozens of black people are killed by gang violence over the weekend
>beta male cucks blame school funding and vote for Hillary

>he fell for the race realism meme

159 years ago the """science""" on the American negro was they were naturally infirm and genetically doomed to extinction

But now we know for a fact that every race is exactly the same.

>Hey, liberal guy, look at these 2 animals, they're very similar but have minor differences, one of them seems to be a little more intelligent and advanced than the other

"well, duh, it's called evolution! That's how animals work!"

>Hey, liberal guy, these intelligence tests show that even when other factors are accounted for, blacks have a lower IQ than other races, there are also physical differences

"YOU FILTHY BIGOT racist Islamaphobe. All humans are exactly the same and any difference is because of evil white people oppressing everyone else."

>black people's lives in america are statistically worse than other races
>black people bring this up and argue that they are systematically unable to succeed
>some people automatically argue against his. Quickly they realize that the only logically possible argument against this is that black people are either genetically or culturally inferior
>get mad when people call them racist

Black peoples lives are statistically worse because they are statistically less intelligent, statistically more violent, and that statistically the oppression meme is just fabricated by the media to make excuses for the laziest group of people in America.

Statistics go both ways, my SJW friend.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

the u.s. anthem is racist. read the lyrics

the NFL is sowing the seeds of its own obscurity by not supporting medical MJ research about preventing concusions and CED

oh i get it now. you're an idiot.

>leaving out the context of economic class

keep outing yourself, fascist.

>black people make their own lives worse, despite being given handouts at a rate far higher than any other demographic
>black people shift the blame to others, even in cases of direct black-on-black violence
>some people don't fall for that shit.

fixed that for ya

There are more poor white people in America than black people. Why do liberals always leave that part out? Again, as I said before, I live in Appalachia, people are poor as fuck out here and there's virtually no violent crime. Please explain.

Wow, nice argument. You've changed my mind!

Hi there Carl

#BlackLivesMatter

Quit responding to fat disgusting Brits who can't even fund a proper Navy anymore

>pretend

Don't blame science

They're under great pressure to be politically correct so they have to ignore things like this

Don't blame science, blame society

This is inaccurate. Sup Forums only talks about Jews.

at least the nigger got his ass laid out. I was disappointed when it turned out he didn't have a concussion