dream shatter?
it feels wonderful.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada
heatst.com/politics/canadas-immigration-site-crashes-as-liberals-panic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

id like to shatter her spine

Great!

There's no crying in [s]baseball[/s] politics, unless you're John Boehner.

I'd give one of my kidneys to take a hot, runny shit all over her face and then kick her in the stomach until she puked an ovary.
I hope she crawls back into Bills arms only to taste the putrid aroma of negro vagina on his lips as she seeks comfort and consolation in her time of abject failure.

when it's this piece of criminal shit, it feels like teen spirit. payback is a bitch ain't it cunt. now, if she just had to do prison time like any one else that, oh i don't know, took a few pictures on a submarine

I'd like to see her get throat fucked by a 12" nigger cock for her trouble

I want to see the video of her on that huge fucking stage they built realizing they assumed wayyy too. much

so what will happen to CTR? I mean she's going to need someone to blame it on.

Stole the words right out of my mouth

Numerous people moving to Canada....

CTR shills an hero in mass numbers.....

Just think of all the poor unemployed SJW'S now that CTR is done.

a once strong womyn dominated and vaginally ravaged

it feels great

Stupid democrats, only if they had chosen Sanders....

It feels pretty good.

Watching the sad faces and crying at the HRC rally last night was like Christmas.

She's in a place worse than prison right now.

Imagine spending your whole life in the pursuit of power (whether it be political, financial...) and you have all the right connections united in supporting you....you're practically guaranteed reaching the summit...hell you deserve the summit more than anyone in the entire world. You couldn't have better momentum......

...and you still lose.

I have the biggest boner ever

>b-but all of muh polls.....

I told you guys that those polls were rigged. They were using 2010 PEW research numbers for registered voters instead of 2015 numbers. This allowed them to oversample democrats. Even doing that they couldn't break away from a couple point lead.

LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE!

>She's in a place worse than prison right now.

She's was on a plane out of the country last night. She's fled to a country that doesn't have extradition to the US. That's why Podesta spoke to her crowd instead of her.

>feels good man
Don't need these top elitist, agenda 21 freaks running the nation.

WE DID IT

I got a boner watching all the libcucks cry

Checked and kekd

>...and you still lose.

and for the 2nd time. remember they sold her dumb ass down the river for barry hussein back in 2008. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DARKNESS IMPRISSONING ME ALL THAT I SEE ABSOLUTE HORROR

It makes me moist

and trump was the one that was expected to concede the election a week before. fuckin niggers

I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

top fuckin kek

sauce now

It was sweet justice when hillary refused to concede in front of the Democratic party.

>moving to Canada

Canadafag here. We don't want you here, go south instead of north.

Canadafag here. We'll build a wall in the border and you fuckers gonna pay for it.

Hard times bring forth hard men. And damn, I am hard.

Well I mean that's not smart because we are like your best trade partner
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada

>CTR

That she Said that she would build a wall like 10 years ago, and then she just turned on that idea like a fucking cunt she is.

this

Dude, this game is way better than politics.

Pepe has been redeemed!

and may i remember that the nafta, our free trade agreement, includes mexico, so everybody on their side of the wall and good partners as usual

Even better that it was white women who let her down

First they picked a nigger over her..
Now Trump over her...

She should go home and be an hero.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

RUSSIANS?

what makes you think she didn't already?

Ominous dubs, m88

>...and you still lose.
>for the second time
>to autists who worship a cartoon frog

There are two possible outcomes when deciding to enter a race; win or lose. If you're not prepared to deal with the outcome of a loss, you are weak minded.

Canada's immigration website crashed due to liberal panic...

heatst.com/politics/canadas-immigration-site-crashes-as-liberals-panic/

Bitch will be back in 4 years, and we have to keep her out again.

I doubt it. She will be either out of the country, bedridden, or in jail.

It didn't crash, they shut it down because they don't want all of those liberals fucking their shit up more.

Exactly. Draft dodgers already fucked things up for them enough.

crying over something that she know could happen, eat shit. somebody that emotionally unstable shouldn't rule a country.

Don't tease me like that user, that would be icing on the cake

Meme and Kek will answer

keked and checked m9, that is being saved on my hard drive.

On one hand, we have Trump for the next 4 years.

On the other hand, it's so fucking great to see Clinton get destroyed. This was definitely the more fun outcome, I can't stop laughing at everything.

This is a sad day in America, and will be remembered as a day when white supremacy reared its ugly head for one last time.

Fuck racism!

The best part is trump came in as a noob and beat them at their own game. Seriously pathetic that seasoned politicians couldnt handle trump and lost to him.

you're butthurt kid.

Are you saying racism is the only reason Trump was elected? Seriously.... only whites voted for Trump...

shit b8 m8

Honestly I dont even know why I am wasting my time to diagnose why your statement is retarded but here we go anyways; back up what you say with factual claims instead of baseless insults. Its Sup Forums but like fuck man how stupid or young are you?
>tl:dr stay salty daddy trump always wins

Why Canada and not Mexico. Since trump border wall is between USA and Mexico, it will make more sense to go to Mexico to get away from Trump. Unless Hillary supporters are racist!!!

living in an area close to an inmer city I can tell you

the white's aren't the racist problem, the minorities are far more racist.

sorry to pop your libtard bubble child

This, I completely agree with this. I moved from the suburbs to the inner city and it was the worst experience of my life. I didn't hate niggers until I was robbed twice by them and had my apartment broken into by what was 99.9% a dirty ape. Fuck it, I can't believe I am writing this. being a college educated millennial. but it was the worst 3 years of my life living, surrounded by them. Their culture is cancer.

I don't think I've ever felt this strong of a sense of schadenfreude in my entire life.