I work a government job in Norway. Ask me anything

I work a government job in Norway. Ask me anything.

hvor jobber du?

Is everyone freaking out, about Trump, far more than they should?

Why do you people hate churches?

Yeah almost everyone who works here are cucks and feminists. They're going crazy.

NAV Steigen. Saksbehandler.

You like working for the government?

Are you a troll hunter?

Yeah. Or well, the job is boring and useless. But gold plated pensions, massive pay and a huge amount of benefits. Many weeks of vacation and paid sick leave pretty much indefinitly. And because of unions I can't be fired, really. I suppose it's the same story in the US, am I right?

where's norway?

Why do they call your people "squareheads"?

How did you go about obtaining your government job?

How is the country doing?

How difficult would it be a for a Canadian to Immigrate? (not because of trump, I always wanted to live there)

Nepotism, pretty much.

this thread is so boring... i don't think you should be on Sup Forums on your work time. do something useful instead...

Doing great. Sylvi Listhaug is our immigration minister, and believe it or not, she's a christian conservative. And she has made it almost impossible to seek for asylum in Norway, and the FrP and Höyre coalition has deported a ton of immigrants. So in that regard we're doing great. The economy is descent to good in most of Norway, except for Rogaland, where all the oil industry is. But overall the economy is doing good.

>public sector
>useful
kek.

The thread isn't boring. The public sector is boring.

Salary PA
Tax
Savings
Wen last BJ

Nice. Good for you mate.

How did half of the skandinavian countrys become such huge angsty cunts? Is it because you forgot your heritage and exchanged it with leftist wannabe humanitarian bullshit? Yes. Yes it is.

Because people like me would rather work for the government than do something good in the world. Obviously.

>Ask me anything
asked...waiting

Oh. Sure.

My salary is about 150,000 USD per year.

>tax
kek my salary is tax, what about it?

>savings
I don't need savings because public pensions.

>last BJ
not too lucky when it comes to that.

Now tell them how much of that salary is taken back in tax.

I have family in Nesodden. They recon things are going to shit.