Woman spends her entire life preparing to be president and had the media, feminists and celebrities backing her up

>woman spends her entire life preparing to be president and had the media, feminists and celebrities backing her up
>gets beat by some old bloke who ran for shits and giggles

first women president

Feminists and SJWs should have stopped shaming white men for being white men.
They pissed the country off enough to vote him in.

Oh, fuck that!
Tobelerone changed?
Gay

That's racist and homophobic user.

Love how Trump couldn't even fuck up even tho the shit that he said; Americans not feeding into the bullshit of the democrats anymore. Hope Clinton goes down for all the shit she's done too, it'll make everyone who voted for her a laughing stock

How the fuck am I going to section off perfectly measured Toblerone pieces with that new design?!

Fuck Whats that gay ass Toblerone Bar there? Gotta write some angry emails brb.

Its okay Trump is president now

The funny thing is, is that they're going to get 10x worse now that Donald will be President. So they'll only encourage further hatred towards them. So I really wonder what will be in store for all of us in the next few years.

Fuck you man, thats my favorite candy and they fucked with it!
Fuck. That.

No, I think they're all moving to Canada. You heard they crashed the Canadian immigration website and shit, right?

Check'd. Also, that Toblerone things sucks balls! :(

You're damn right he is

You.
Can go fuck yourself

You need to accept it for the candy bar it is user, it identifies differently now.

I like dark chocolate. Like the 85% or higher stuff.

This goes to show you. America will let a nigger run the country before a women ever will. Where does this put women on the social scale in America? Slightly above Mexicans?

Vermontfag here.
I'm thankful, our redneck society is being overrun by refugees in Burlington, Colchester, winooski, and surrounding shit holes. Hoping Trump shovels the shit out of here so we can stop having so many Abdi runaways taking the few jobs we have here.

Visiting a website to get info does not mean they're going to leave the country. I can promise you a large portion of the people who visited the website will be unable to move, or were simply trying to find out the procedure. Many will change their minds over the next few days.

If anyone does legitimately leave the country, it would only be a small handful. I promise you that. It's just impulse.

Yea, shit looks retarded. Still tastes good though.

Fuck that, I like how it used to be
Member?
Member when you got what you payed for?
Tobelerones costed more, sure.
But you got higher quality and quantity
Member?

Good riddance. They weren't doing anything good for this country anyway.
>They should fit right in, in Canada!

Rip shoeonhead

WE WUZ QUEENZ AN SHEET

Wtf!?!

You can't do that to toblerone

What the fuck toblerone?What the fuck is that shit? Fucking bullshit. Trump needs to fix this.

Why don't you just go out and look for a job faggot?

Don't you fucking jinx this you son of a bitch, this could be a beautiful thing.

They changed Toblerone? What the fuck

Don't worry he will, he's making America great again

He'll put a wall to block those faggot bars yeeeeeehaaaaaaw!!!!

At least !

Now I will be able to cut the bar in two without hurting my fingers !

I've got a job, just don't like the Abdi clans and their rotten kids filling our schools and forcing teachers to strike. Our community cannot sustain their refugees

I think she'd jump ship down to America if it got that bad, Lets hope?

If I was a white person I in Charlotte or Milwaukee seeing blacks tear up my city for no reason that would definitely be more of a problem for me than what Trump said in private ten years ago.

This isn't a bad point. I'm not American and asked an American friend about the result and literally the first thing she said was 'uneducated white men got pissed' before she said anything else.

Yeah dude, that's pretty much the liberal attitude.

Looks like the majority of the country is composed of uneducated white men? Can't possibly be anything else it's those damn stupid white men again.

Pussy, you sir, are a pussy
Conveinence is not better than quantity

This.

Yep, the bigotry of social justice and political correctness pushed 'em too far. Every time they called Trump "Racist, sexist, xenophobic" and shit over petty nothingness, they put another vote in his pocket.

Ohhhh, I member!

Pepperidge Farm remembers!

>the Toblerone triangle actually affects the quality of life of UK citizens
>UK actually having an opinion on the US after said fact