I'm a tranny living in the US. What does Trumps win mean concerning me? Should I be worried?

I'm a tranny living in the US. What does Trumps win mean concerning me? Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're putting you in camps so you can build the wall for us and earn your citizenship (since you contribute with nothing but complaints and whining right now.)

I'm a Hillary living in the US. What does Trumps win mean concerning me? Should I be worried?

NO ONE CAN STOP THE WALL

BUILD THE WALL, BUILD THE WALL

Your fine

>since you contribute with nothing but complaints and whining right now
Actually I have 2 jobs, one at a fast food place, the other doing light editing for a major motion picture company. I'm working my ass off but I still need my state insurance which I am afraid will be taken from me now.

Wouldn't worry about it mate. You believe your a women on the inside and liking penis in your bum doesn't make you gay. I'd wager you have more important things to worry about.

You can hide in my basement

kindly kill yourself

TRUMP USES WALL

ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE

Just keep working on a better body and suck my dick

Nothing, all that anti-lgbt was Clinton propaganda.

THE WALL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

You'll be alright.

It will, in time.

Just stop pretending to be a woman

This

If you wear latex and don't mind being tied up and dressing as a little girl then you can stay with me

Nah.
Trump doesn't give a fuck about trannys.
You don't have any way he can grab you by the pussy, so enjoy stroking your cock to your new glorious emperor.

It's all outweighed by your constant and incessant complaining about agender bathrooms, pronouns and other assorted disgusting deviant behavior. The people have voted, we don't want you here.

Red is back baby, the house, the senate, the White House, we control everything.

Nothing as long as you are not Mexican or Muslim. Just hope he don't grab you by the boy pussy and throw you out

Youre going to 'camp' to undergo mental treatment

Oh boy, i do enjoy all those liberal tears, go on protest because democracy has and not your fashist ideas.

No. Trump had to fool the conservative base, who are reported to not like tranny's like yourself- though I think many of them are secretly tranny's, but he has never minded tranny's and in fact is likely married to one. Believe me the problems he faces from health care to the environment to NATO and Russia and America's place in the world are much more important issues. Your tranny issues are NOT on his agenda. However, because you are an attention whore you will milk this for all it is worth. I suggest you post the same question of Twitter, Vine, Reddit your facebook and on Chaturbate. Nice dick, but you've given up your nuts if I'm not mistaken. How did that feel? Do you have phantom nut pains? Just curious.

Post more pics so we can make sure

death camps weren't real

>It's all outweighed by your constant and incessant complaining about agender bathrooms, pronouns and other assorted disgusting deviant behavior
i still use the mens room and I never was an sjw moron

>You don't have any way he can grab you by the pussy
well the state was paying for my surgery in April 2017 for vaginoplasty but now im worried

All memes aside, nothing is going to happen to you, you'll be fine.

>i still use the mens room and I never was an sjw moron

Then you're probably good, just don't display your deviant behavior in public.

Deportation to Transylvania

pretty sure trump doesn't give a fuck about trannies, hell he's probably fucked a few.

This.

Trump doesn't care. He didn't make his platform on trans-rights and doesn't have much to say about it. He left it to the states because, really, who gives a fuck. Trans aren't exactly a large portion of the population let alone their die-hard defenders. Nobody cares. The finer points of who gets to shit where and under what circumstances just isn't that important to the office of the presidency.

I guess if you look like you have a pussy he might try to grab your dick.

It means you're a dude that likes to prance around in women's clothes.

you're welcome.

>if you look like you have a pussy he might try to grab your dick.
lmao fuck dude