Fuck you white

fuck you white

Fuck you, racist

Aww did you lose then?

Go back to the reservation!

Didn't you learn anything from Hillary?

this is the most pathetic attempt at hurting us you fucking left scum.

last panel caption =

"Don't look like that - you hadnt even invented the wheel yet. So dont blame me for kicking your savage ass out of the new world."

this

Seriously.
If I were a native dude, I would push like hell to send all the kids in the tribe into biotech. Then take the 12 best students, and have them engineer an airborne chimera virus that wipes out every other ethnicity and leaves you with your land back. Would be justified by history.

I did a DNA test and it found that I'm 12% native American. I guess that kind of makes sense with one of the lines of my heritage. So I decided on a real Indian name.

I'm going to go with either Running Mouth or Dances with No One.

That native american above everyone else should understand that guy's reasoning.

Why is Stelio Kontos in the last frame?

you realize this is the best incentive for closing borders and kicking all the shit out right ?

close the borders and kick the shit out or what will happen to you is the same thing that happened to the natives

good job for reminding us that, Im glad you support these things too racist OP

The good that will come of this election is that it is already empowering racists to come out loud and proud shooting their mouths off.

This helps us identify them, and administer the beatings they deserve.

>implying your faggot ass would beat anything other than another faggot cock in a starbucks bathroom stall

You libs should learn this:

Colonisation is not the same as immigration

would be awesome

>fuck you white

Go back to your reservation

You couldn't be more misinformed.

If you yankees call niggers african-american, shouldn't you call yourself european-american?

>"Do you also recall multiple homicides on our people?"

>implying you are white