Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros

not to be edgy etc....but i was fully convinced we'd see a clinton victory just by sheer corruption and power

surely whoever is "in charge" wouldn't just let their candidate lose

so was this the plan the whole time? i'm confused now

perhaps democracy really works?

now everybody actually has to live with their shitty choices.

If they wouldve seriously tried to change the outcome there would be a full blown civil war right now.

Hollywood celebrities shilled for her.
The entire media shilled for her.
Mega banks supported her.
The polls were always in her favor.
All of the living former presidents supported her.
The mega corporations supported her.
The Internet companies supported her.
She had dozens of people murdered.
The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
#NeverTrump was behind her.
The GOP establishment supported her.
They used voter fraud to help her.
Leaders of foreign nations supported her.
Bernie Sanders shilled for her.
President Obama shilled for her.
She spend over $1.3 BILLION on her campaign.

AND SHE STILL LOST!

She was the worst, most corrupt, most horrible, most untrustworthy, hateful and vile person to

ever run for high office. The Democrats have no one to blame for their failure but themselves.

I honestly don't think the people in charge really care who their puppet is as long as they have one.

For better or worse democracy works. The whoevers in charge can stay in charge only as long as they can continue to trick the vast sea of sheeple that everything is okay. Everything is so not okay that even the sheeple can see it. So they actually thought and voted and this is the result. The media, the pundits, the bankers, the donors otherwise.

Or, more people are finally realizing Nobama wasn't as great as he said he was and Shillary is a corrupt piece of shit.

Do you feel in charge?

That's because you are american and a gullible simpleton.

This guy gets it, hopefully the people with real power decide to do some spring cleaning

DURRRRR DAE SHILL?? XDXDXD

obama was a pretty great president, if you want to get down to it. compared to some of the shit we've had previously.

now we'll get to see how "great" trump will be.

I'm sure he'll try his best. too bad nobody really cares, and will see the worst regardless. maybe he'll have a newfound respect for Obama, seeing the shit he had to face, the hate coming from all directions while trying to help the same people

it's interesting to see that we're split on Sup Forums between democracy really working and the presidency really not meaning anything

now i know presidency really doesn't mean shit

Thanks for this summary

It's simple. Men run the world, not women. Even a nigger ran the White House for 2 terms. There will be an American born Mexican in the White House before a woman is.

No plan, no conspiracy. Possibly the end of the Republican party in 4 years, or maybe the entire republic. The tariffs and such he's promised would cause a depression

Elizabeth Warren will be the first female president

democracy does work. and whoever is elected pres doesn't really matter.

we're just able to make the decision as to "who". there's still shadow government running things from behind the curtain, we just get to pick the puppet

could totally see this

REPs are pretty divided as is due to this trump thing. we'll see how well the party holds up. would be interesting if it just disbanded and one of the third parties steps into the bipartisan spot. because we're still going to go with the shitty bipartisan program, even though everyone knows it's a sham. oh a whopping TWO choices? why not make it easier on all of us and have just one candidate that runs every election.

They let us pick the puppet to gives us the illusion we have a choice in the grand scheme.

It's like a magician letting you pick your own card even though he already knows no matter what card you pick he's gonna be the one using it.

>Having to use shitty nicknames
No wonder they elected a clown, they're just blinded. They really think he's against the system. Kek
I'm not even for Hillary btw

>And yet he cries like a baby when someone argues trump supporters are redneck retarded coal burners

More like in 4 years when all he's done is cause a great depression we will vote the clown and his entire party out and it will just wind up being replaced by the libertarian party, which is full of long time Republicans anyway. Name change