I'm a liberal cuck. This is my SJW ex. Any trump supporters wanna hate fuck her?

I'm a liberal cuck. This is my SJW ex. Any trump supporters wanna hate fuck her?

yes

Fuck u and your liberal ass slut. I would throat fuck her until she suffocates on my cock. Kik me : cooldudeaac

Yeah, post more of her.

She likes it rough. Not that that should change anything..

She's an ugly slut with tight holes

Fucking amazing body though.

you can take it back
I like it soft

>galaxy s3

Post nudes. I'd wreck that bitch

What would y'all do to her..?

Choke her with my dick. Snort some white lightning off her ass, and jam my thumb up her shitter while I fuck her from behind

dinner then 2nd date to the grand canyon
I would say "you're g-g-gorgeous to me"cuz its a gorge
fuck her, and then throw her in

I would fuck her face and rub her tits in that sportsbra and then slide my dick between her soft tits. Fuck her tits for a while and then have her sit on my face and eat her asshole as she jerks me off. Then I would proceed to fuck her ass and pussy hard and cum multiple loads on her face, tits and ass and also in her pussy, mouth and ass. I'd cover and fill her so much that the cum drips out of every hole and she's completely covered in my cum.

She's into anal. I want a trump supporter to be in that ass..

Fuck her ass is good. I'd fuck her any day

Fuck her as hard as I can in the missionary position while my overweight ass sweats profusely on her, for about 20 minutes. Then bust a huge nut in that tight pussy, then pass out on top of her.

#cuckolding

Totally degrade her

I hate fucked a Hillary supporter last night before the polls started closing. Felt good

Cream pie this one.

Make her suck my cock after I fill her ass with cum, then choke her with it until she gags and pukes a little

I would grab her by the pussy

Id tag team her with a bro, and id fill her ass with hot jizz, and my friend would fill her pussy, then we'd both jerk off on her face

Think she'd fight it?

Two is better than one.

eww no, she probably had nigger dick in her.

Probably..

Seeing her getting fucked by a white supremacist would be so gratifying

Waiting on that pussy spread

Did she do any weird stuff like try to gain dominance because you being in charge is problematic?