trump will be assassinated
who will do it Sup Forums?

The same people who did JFK

Hillary

Illuminati.

mexijews

was gonna go with the jews but all this seams ok

the SAME people?

they must be like 80 years old by now, it'll probably be staged (trump ran a reality tv show for christs sake) and then i dunno pence? fuck it's gotta be somebody so whatever

this, and jews

its alawys the jews

you idiots realize that if he does get assassinated pence will be president and hes going to get all biblical 1300's crusades on our asses right?

if he also gets assassinated the military controls everything

pence will rid us of the gays

They can cram a sniper rifle into their walking sticks. But you have a point, more likely he will be decapitated by some Centro de Investigación y Seguridad Nacional agent with a sombrero Chakram.

Paul Ryan and James Comey.

hes perfect

>The military

You don't know the line of succession. It would be Paul Ryan.

Does it really matter
And does anybody care
As long as it happens

Some lone lunatic will shoot him with a high-end sniper rifle he mysteriously gained possession of. Then that lone lunatic will be murdered due to some gang war business before he can tell anybody anything. Tragic indeed

greedo

That's right. So whoever does it, remember: you need to get them together and take them both out. You won't get a second chance.

Hilldawg

give me a ticket plane & a gun.
wiating rn

this
remember what happen when Reinhard Heydrich died or after failed attempts @hitler: they went "medieval" on everyone, involved or not.

Someone kill Ivanka first

Hi everyone.
Im from Indiana, and for those who dont know, Pence has been the governor here for a while. During this time, he's lost the support and respect of a lot of my peers, while being praised by the remaining bigots and septuagenarians. He's fought vehemently against human rights, decrying same sex marriage, condemning victimless crimes...Shit, at one point he fought to allow restaurants not to serve gay people.
I know there are a lot of people on Sup Forums that are lgbtq, a lot of pot smokers, a lot of younger people.
As someone from Pence's state, let me watch you: if Trump is assassinated, Pence will be commander in chief. That thought scares me more than Trump ever has

>tldr pence is lucifer

If he goes after the fed, then he's fucking toast.

The same people that said they would shoot Obama

Top zoz

LOL

Fourth Reich won, get over it.

Obamma admin.
then they will claim it be homegrown terrorista, then claim emergency powers are required, and like thay we will have a dictator.

You retard he means the government will be behind it

>Biggest Israel cuck
>Assassinated
Top kek

JFK tried to fight against zionism and false flag attacks, Trump wants zionism and false flags so he gives an excuse to Israel to use USA troops and take all over Middle east.

Trump is a zionist, so a muslim assassinating him is much more likely, or a hitman of the Clintons.

That'd be great. Obama makes a deal with the Establishment Republicans, gets Trump and Pence Assassinated before they're sworn in...

>I Paul Ryan, do solemly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States..

Some confused SJW college girl