Do you ever go barefoot outside?

Do you ever go barefoot outside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4gz48YR4Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a nice bum.

Is there a set with more of these? Gimme plz

I don't personally, but girls who do have my attention.

I literally never even where shoes unless I leave my house. The bottom of my feet are basically as tough as leather.

more please

Disgusting and laughable peasantry.
Noone wears shoes inside unless you live in a warehouse or cave. And guess what - the bottom of your feet is actually leather. Everyones is.

You foot fags are retarded beyond imagination, its painful to even answer to you. Pic related, youre on pair with this shit. Saged

Feet is good

Sure

in the summer shoes don't exist for me

Not usually. But the soles of my feet are like wood. I stepped on a board with a nail in it the other day and it didn't even break my skin.

i did for 6 months straight, when i tried to put shoes on they hurt.
anyone know why?

youtube.com/watch?v=W4gz48YR4Ro

While your foot soles were hardened, the flesh had six months of massage

More?

Hell no. Ever. No matter the circumstance. I live in a city, theres nothing but concrete, also trash and god knows what else. I would have to get my feet amputated afterwards becausw I would catch something.

mirin'

i live in the ghetto, and the neighborhood dogs piss and shit all over e'erything.

fuck barefoot

Sage hasn't worked in a fuck long time, pal. Now you actually have to try and ignore shit you don't like.

>don't drink water, fish fuck in it

>would catch something
>ew germs

Provided you don't stand on a used needle or something I'm pretty sure you'd survive.