Really disgusting, America. At least my generation is breaking free from a society of institutionalized racism...

Really disgusting, America. At least my generation is breaking free from a society of institutionalized racism. The time will come when equality and rationalism runs the world, siblings.

Equality and rationalism just became president, bitch.

It's only because they just left the George Soros funded education system and have not yet been confronted with the real world.

Your generation are nothing but pussies honestly. You want a "safe space" out in the public and you want free things.

Go get a fucking job and actually do some work.

How can the future be brighter with a bunch of entitled, lazy, cant think-past-their-cell-phone millennials?

it's ok, those "millennials" would quickly be wiped out in WW3 after they made that choice.

source = survey monkey = lol

This kind of "research" and logic is why millennials will be the ones to destroy this country.

More evidence that the Democratic Party shamelessly caters to a young, politically nubile audience by being "hip". If you ever wanna know is something is stupid, ask teenagers if they think it's a good idea.

the youth are always more left wing comparet to the rest of the population, they haven't become cynical and they don't have a mortgage to worry about.

It's easy to vote blue when your the one wanting a handout

The US is breaking away from institutionalized sheepish behavior, unchecked 'political correctness", fear mongering, and exceasive government control.
if you aren't in the US, you're country was beyond help years ago, but right as were about to crest the hill i to totolitarism like the rest of the world, a saviour arrived.

the endlessly ignorant understanding of solidarity

i was stunned and speechless and above all...hurt

just hurt

what the hell america?! :(

>saviour
you're a fucking idiot.

Teenagers think not killing themselves is a good idea. Better go prove your statement right.

All i have to say to anyone under 30 you are fucked you will be working till the day you die or be living on the streets. With Trump winning that almost makes it a fact SS will be gone buy the time you reach age. Your kids sure the fuck are not going to take care of ya so what now.

the good news is the before the Millennials have such a huge population advantage is that they will grow up enough to not believe in someone like Hillary

/thread

I have no idea tbh.

So bombing libya, supporting Syrian war, planning coups to south america elected goverments its all about equality and rationalism

fuck your 'safe spaces'

if only millenials had voted, we'd have president johnson right now.

>Millennials vote Hillary
>Hillary supports women in combat roles
>Hillary is willing to sacrifice others to get what she wants
>millennials that vote for Hillary are the right age group to be drafted to fight in war
>teenagers kill themselves by voting for woman that would rather see them dead than admit she is wrong about anything.

Maybe in USA, but for most of the world this country has been toxic for a long time.

>implying Trump isn't a fear mongerer

Why is it you rednecks prefer the unchecked institutional power of the run amok corporations put fear the transparent public institutions? They cost roughly the same

you are a fucking idiot

Are you an insider or an outsider? My side won, if yours didn't too bad. I had to put up with your asshole for the past 8 years. Now you can put up with mine.

>equality
shut up, nigger

You need to stand in front of a mirror to see the Idiot.

Please see Karl Stefanovics opinion on this and reevaluate what you said

millenials need to die..

you want to get rid of government control and hand it back over to the people. you do realize these people just voted a fucking cartoon character to president what do you think they would do to the country.

Well the race may have been different, but with the same result

Who cares what America turns into

You're probably the ugliest fucker in America, and probably dumber than you look.

Millienials are in their 40s today as well as younger, but keep believing your racism is a function and not a character flaw.

I can get my info off of facebook too

Old people need to die

I'll take Daffy Duck over Natassia!

Me being born in '91, makes me a-?

>Kicks Bernie out of the run
>Supports Clinton instead
>Shits on social critics
>Complains when Trump wins
>Liberal logic

all kids feel this way, once you pay taxes and got raped on obamacare, you grow up, it happens.

Americans

>what it would be like if people whove never worked in their lives only voted

So, Canadians and Mexicans too?

haha Daffy duck more like Goofy

>Karl Stefanovics
No one cares

Your faggot kids will see what chucks you are and vote against you. You pussies will never win, you'll always lose, that's what pussies do

and that still does not answer my question they elected an idiot how will they run the country

Checked
Quads of truth

>Checked

Mississippi clinton!? hahah i think not.

This post makes me embarrassed to be a millenial

Basically this.

All the OP image is saying is "Look how the election would have went if only the young, naive and stupid could vote!"

There should be equality of opportunity, not your "Harrison Bergeron" idea of equality.

I'm laughing at you because you are too dumb to realize that young people have been heart bleeding liberals since the 60's. The problem with your plan is they they will all grow up, and get jobs and have kids, and have 401K's and mortgage payments, and most will turn into conservatives and call the latest generation of lefties pussies, like you are being called right now. It's like the circle of life user.

As a Millennial here are my views on the election.
>Hillary Cunton need to be hung in a public execution
>Benghazi is more than enough to be tried for treason.
>Not to mention advocating a no fly zone in syria that would bring us to war with Russia
>Trump is just an idiot and while I have no reason to believe this I have this sinking feling hes just going to be a puppet.
>After doing my homework the only one I could vote for in good conscious was Johnson.
>I know hes not the brightest but at least one of his main points was to remove what he could of the corruption that plagues our country.
>Im not gunna act ass anguished because my candidate didnt win.
>We have been dealt the cards, its up to us to play them how we can to help this country survive.
>If things get out of hand Being a Texas fag I can only hope that my fellow texans will start a protest to secede that will hopefully come to a vote and we will peacefully leave.
>However if its not peaceful bet your ass I will fight for my country.
I have a family to worry about unlike most Millennials and i work a 70 hour a week job. Hillary was the last thing I wanted but even with Trump as president elect i cant help but feel anxious about the future.

Equality is not allowing blacks to go rampaging through the streets rioting, looting and beating up innocent people, whites aren't allowed to do it.

i dont consider the young naive, though. If anything it is the older generation that is stuck in a routine and slaves to the banks, fearing any little change that could alter their financial situation, thus change is dreadful to them.

So would you also try all the people that cut funding for security at the Benghazi place also or just her

Pfffffffffffffttt!
>cry more faggots

>generation
uhh. kids have always been liberal. this has literally always been the dynamic, once you get older you become conservative, whatever that means for the time.

not even discussing the fact that most kids are getting their shit from hollywood and a few big news networks who reside in very liberal areas, led by very liberal people. you get to work and you start seeing that theres more to the world than actors telling you what is right or wrong.

Exactly, these people wren't interested in family values in the '60s

Anybody involved in keeping the U.S. embassy in Libya from having proper security to protect our ambassador and the few U.S. soldiers stationed there needs to be hung. We were right in the neigborhood we could easily sent a small extraction team. There is no excuse for Obama or Hillary on why those people needlessly died.

Why won't the majority vote for ideologies that benefit the minorities wahhh wahhhhh what will you tell your LGBT friends wahhhhh how can you not even know hillary was the favourite didn't you see the memes waaahhhh

>pic related: what it would look like if THE 20% of the population which hasn't yet developed critical thinking or a genuine interest in political affairs other than "which hillary meme would be the funniest to share to facebook today" decided to get their mums to drive them to a local polling booth to 'make a difference'

Racism is rioting when a white man wins. Yes it is distugusting. Did whites riot when obama won? NO! Double standard dumbass degerates being raised up.

They are old. They are gonna die soon. Then, we will be in control, and they will be dead.

Thats honestly the best news I can tell you.

And then you're going to realize that crying like a child about everything won't get you anything but scorn.

Bingo. I was a bleeding heart lib until I grew up, fucked a woman, started paying taxes, and got a real job. Everyone starts as a liberal, its just that some of us get smarter with age.

>crying like a child
Stop projecting.

nigger

I hope one of the many Pence's kill you for how stupid you are

This is pretty much it right here.

i hope trumpfags know that voting for donald wont get you any pussy now

enjoy your virginity, godspeed

The only correlation I have ever seen between republicans and intellect is that they lack it.

So...

You sound like you are close to dying. Thats good. Thats good.

Embrace it.

Your generation of over indulged neurotic failures who think the echo chamber of social media and sponsored celebrity opinions validates their bankrupt ideologies? Your generation that has never contributed anything of any consequence to the world?
Your generation that is barely old enough to vote let alone determine who they should vote for?

And you wonder why nobody wants you in charge of things...

Implying anyone gives a fuck what he thinks. Hosting the today show isn't one of the most reputable positions

Ah. The "if only" phase of post election. Fucking hilarious. So many people on suicide watch, this is the best and only good part about elections.

Thinking of Macbeth boil boil toil and trouble

we will

donald trumps tax plan benefits single, childless white males more than anyone else. 10% across the board until you get to 50k then it's only 15!

Every single white male who lives alone can rejoice at this hour. The only ones who are mad are the single moms who deduct thousands of my fucking money to pay for jamal and quaneesha's schoolin'.

For real, I'm not a little bitch so I'm not scared of not being guaranteed a safe space. These butthurt "tolerant" liberals are likely going to have violent protests or some shit too because they don't understand elections.

You do realize the only reason the millennials voted that way is because they are stupid...let me prove it to you mathematically:

Take your age, subtract 10 years, were you smart back then? NO, you were a goddamn moron...and you are still as much of a moron today except it will take you 10 years to figure it out.

When you are young, vote democrat to show you have heart.
When you are old, vote Republican to show you have a brain.

You'll grow out of it.

I just hope you back your new president with everything you have. Anything negative that comes from this, you need to revel in it. You better thank your president for every spoonful of shit he gives you after pouring sugar in your mouth.

underrated. fkn kek

m8 im a millenial and i want none of these things

dont assume to speak for all of us when its just the vocal crybabies

When I was 16, I was the smartest person in the room. Now that I am 26, I am still, always the smartest person in the room. Its a curse.

I don't want to scare you, you young liberals, but the older you are, the more conservative you get... This is how I would have voted if I were American (I am from Europe btw):

Born in 1986
1986-2000 --- too young to follow any elections
2000: Al Gore
2004: John F Kerry (thank God that warmonger never became president)
2008: Obama
2012: Obama
2016: TRUMP

>mmuh raycism
moralfaggot.

>Millienials are in their 40s today
Are you fucking retarded?

You have to work if you want to eat and if you want to own anything beyond what your parents gave you. This is the real world.

That was wonderful. Anymore butthurt liberal semi-quips? They let me know how much you're crying right now.

Tell me about it man. Generation after generation calls you pussy, you do something about mature and grow and become a badass. This generation opts to make it not okay to call people pussys, sympathizing with every dim witted child and progressing copious amounts of social and mental disorders because of it.

sure kid. get used to losing as it builds character.
remember too people become more conservative with age. well the smart ones do.

you are irrational
not the other way arround

Truth right here, the older you get the more conservative you truly become. Most of the liberal base is minorities or some cause. Once you start seeing your paycheck at the end of the year that shows how much you're taxed... you just turn. The current tax brackets are fucking nightmares. You finally start getting ahead and they shit all over you.

we had a black president for almost a decade you stupid twat.